Old 2008-09-14, 05:52   Link #241
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by roon View Post
Yeah, I just screencapped it and it's definitely Shinkirou:

For what it's worth, there was this too:

Looks like Gino gets to finally play a bigger role in the series!
Those lights are pink in both pictures and thats the colour of the OotBK tech. Looks like Lelouch heads into the Ikaruga to massacre the OotBK for alittle bit of payback.

Oh and whats wrong with the Ougi's and the rest of the OotBK's reaction this EP when Lelouch blows up Mt Fuji? He has specifically stated that only those that are prepared to die should be allowed to kill. If their a bunch of fucking cowards who whine when the boots on the other foot then they deserve to all die.

Oh and i gave the EP a 9. I loved the way the OotBK got their comeuppance. If Cornelia hadn't of "died" it would've been a perfect 10.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:55   Link #242
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I doubt anything except the hangar bay can hold the Shinkiro inside the Ikaruga...and it's not as if he's lusting for the deaths of his former allies to the point where he lasers the ship from the inside.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:57   Link #243
dee32

How stupid are the remaining BK are. Schneizel used Freija to takeout Pendragon, they sided with him over Lelouch. Schneizel uses Freija again taking out some of his enemy forces and pretty much the BK forces, but you still side with him. What is it going to take for them to realize he's out to kill everyone. I'd rather side with Lelouch. I thought Nunnally was smart girl she let Schneizel sell her some lies and who knows how many people died because she pressed the button that launched Freija. I really hope Cornelia is not dead. Also I'm glad that Sayoko is back.
dee32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 05:58   Link #244
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Things are coming apart at the seams for the characters. It should be a heck of a ride to the climax.
Old 2008-09-14, 05:59   Link #245
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Look, two things became of Cornelia. She either died instantly, because the back is an incredibly vulnerable area, or she's lying, dying, and the back has some pretty important veins that, if damaged, cause the loss of a lot of blood. Kanon and Diethard certainly aren't going to help her, Schneizel shot her, and she herself, if she's alive, can do nothing.
Old 2008-09-14, 06:01   Link #246
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
I doubt anything except the hangar bay can hold the Shinkiro inside the Ikaruga...and it's not as if he's lusting for the deaths of his former allies to the point where he lasers the ship from the inside.
Their Schenziels bitches now though, so they need to die though, plus Lelouch isn't dumb enough to either:

1.Try to turn them to his side after all thats happened.
2.Let them go because they'd be a fly in the ointment to his plans of world domination.
3.Pass up the opportunity for payback.

Oh and on that point how would Xinge Ke react to Schenziel FLEIJA ing Lelouch? Tian Zi and the rest of the UFN leaders are on the Avalon with Lelouch so didn't he just try to massacre his own pawn......oops i mean allies.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:08   Link #247
nutype
Future MD

One thing SEVERLY disturbed me in this episode.

Coreneria is an atheist, she does not believe in God but then her character seems to forget this and she's like "Brother you cant play God like this......"

I think the writers messed up big time!

honestly instead of killing corneria like this I would of rather had it like this:

schenizel: I'll become God.....and to be a God I'll need a Godess *looks at Corneria*
corneris: no brother you cannot we are related by blood.....nooooo you cannot
schenizel: fufufu
nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:10   Link #248
Shuuda
Sniped.

Send a message via MSN to Shuuda
Quote:
Originally Posted by nutype View Post
One thing SEVERLY disturbed me in this episode.

Coreneria is an atheist, she does not believe in God but then her character seems to forget this and she's like "Brother you cant play God like this......"

I think the writers messed up big time!
She probably meant it as a metaphor.
Shuuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:10   Link #249
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Just because a character's an aetheist doesn't mean they can't mention God and mention the religious views of others. And if that was a sarcastic jab, whatever.
Old 2008-09-14, 06:12   Link #250
nutype
Future MD

trust me an atheist would NEVER say something like Corneria did unless there was a major error in the script. Anyway im kinda disappointed i didnt get to see some evil incest stuff happen.

nutype is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:13   Link #251
Seibee
Mwu Fangirl

Quote:
trust me an atheist would NEVER say something like Corneria did unless there was a major error in the script.
They probably would, you know.
Seibee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:20   Link #252
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
trust me an atheist would NEVER say something like Corneria did unless there was a major error in the script. Anyway im kinda disappointed i didnt get to see some evil incest stuff happen.

"Play God" in that sense does not mean anything positive about religion. It means doing such horrible things, that only an omnipotent being can morally get away with it.

You don't need to be religious to use that expression.
Old 2008-09-14, 06:20   Link #253
Nilie

I liked this episode. Angel Voice tracks playing with silent scenes was nice. I also ttly ship C.CxSuzaku aka PinkLancelotuxWhitelancelotu XD haha.
N Kallen only got two secs screen with Gino. No fair. Lakshata was checking out Tristan though 8D
I like Nina. She ate Cecile's hotdog.
C.C is love. She might just live. I keep hoping for that. STOP RUINING HER TWO MINUTES OF SCREEN FOR ME!!
C.C wins, and is love beyond love. But as she said, she's not God. XD
Also, Schneizel is a fabulous, fabulous mad man. XD His plan to kill everyone as a solution for the end of this fucking screwed up world is brilliant, though it sorta lacks originality. The battles were epic n I was hanging at the edge of my seat the whole time. Loliz as hostages is strangely lolz, I mean, srsly, what other pupose ppl? Also, Volcanoes and sakuradite n timing are win WTF.
OrangexSayoko forever.
Corneliaaaaaaa~~~~~~~ TT^TT Ikiteru he said, he told ya to live teh Guildford puppy!!
Canon is... suspicious.
Lol, Diethard.
Suzaku is the GAR man. He is MAN. with a capital everything. You hear me ppl? *rawr fangirl getting her revenge for character abuse n hate so far, now he pays it back in winsome*
Xingku, dun die.
Ougi.. Villetta. How unoriginal. Protection campaign, much?
ToudouxChiba also, but cuter this ep. XD

I cannot wait a week for next ep. Let's all storm the Sunrise HQ n get the eps out now! XD Who's with me?
Old 2008-09-14, 06:29   Link #254
keriko

Quote:

So I wasn't the only one that picked up those creepy vibes
keriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:30   Link #255
Nilie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madzia View Post
Spoiler for CCxLelouch scene:
Hahaha. I loled. To me the scene was a clear remake of the ep 22 one. I think it was 22. U know, when she comforts him over Euphie's death. Again, she remembers kindness, except this time she doesn't have to deny anything to Marianne in her head. C.C is a lovely character. I love her, love her. Love her.

N I keep thinking of other ships, I tried everything. But C.CxLelouch just tops them all. Nyah. I am fail XD
Old 2008-09-14, 06:36   Link #256
prototype_sky

Well looks like lulu button pressing > everyone else

But what the hell are the BK thinking attacking with friea when all of their leaders are still hostages?

I think tamaki luck just ran out giving him this much focus now = dead man
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:36   Link #257
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Tamaki can't die!

But, dammit, if he does, he'd better go out awesomely- he's the Johnny!
Old 2008-09-14, 06:37   Link #258
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post

But what the hell are the BK thinking attacking with friea when all of their leaders are still hostages?

shnizel did it
Old 2008-09-14, 06:39   Link #259
gabbytay
Banned

Quote:

The remote gave me an orgasm. Don't they know that every time he presses the remote something blows up
gabbytay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-14, 06:40   Link #260
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Quote:

He didn't get much focus... he was just drawn like a man for the 5 seconds he was on screen. He had the "scratches" on his face, he had the focused eyes, and they made him look like a badass.

He'll probably get his big moment and pull something spectacular which no one will believe. He may get his Wedge Antilles moment.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote