AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

View Poll Results: Is Hikari a Virgin
yes, takeru didn't touch her... 46 58.97%
No, takeru became a man! 32 41.03%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-06, 03:35   Link #1
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Lightbulb Is Hikari a VIRGIN?!?!

Hopefully everyone has seen the last episode by now so I don’t see the point of putting this on spoiler, since I don’t know how… Something in the last episode, caught my eye, Hikari is on the floor and she puts out her hand, you can see how she is by my sig, cuz its just a screen shot. Hikari has her hand in such a way that the only way takeru can hold it is by being on top of her. In 15:23 of this episode, it shows that he his holding it, and shows that he is on top of her, not just on top of her hold her hand, but sweating. Not only he is sweating, but also she has a weird look on her face, as if some sort of pain has occurred. How do they do “it” if she has her cloths on you might ask, well in 15:07 they show her legs kind of closing, as if takeru was going to spread them. After reading, you must think something has happened, so if you think shes still a virgin pick 1 on poll, and if not 2 and respond!
Old 2004-07-06, 04:35   Link #2
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Yeeesh. You're really desperate!

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-07-06, 04:47   Link #3
NightWish
…Nothing More
*Administrator

A choice of "takeru did touch her" or "takeru became a man!" ... I think that is an unfortunate typo...

Although, it could put the phrase "becoming a man" in a whole new light. The concept that it is manly to demonstrate a high level of self restraint is almost amusing
Old 2004-07-06, 04:48   Link #4
.Rurouni.
Anime addict

Send a message via ICQ to .Rurouni. Send a message via MSN to .Rurouni.
some guys just can stop acting like "otakus"
Old 2004-07-06, 04:54   Link #5
heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Yeeesh. You're really desperate!
When I look at your avatar... Talking about desperate!
Old 2004-07-06, 06:27   Link #6
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenly
When I look at your avatar... Talking about desperate!
I don't understand? What's desperate about my avatar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
A choice of "takeru did touch her" or "takeru became a man!" ... I think that is an unfortunate typo...

Although, it could put the phrase "becoming a man" in a whole new light. The concept that it is manly to demonstrate a high level of self restraint is almost amusing
Good point. I missed that before. I'll fix the poll's typo to keep other people from getting confused.

yes, takeru didn't touch her...
No, takeru became a man!

The question is if Hikari is a virgin, not if she and Takeru had sex, so "became a man" is the usual meaning...

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
Old 2004-07-06, 06:28   Link #7
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Heh~!!!! Do they sleep together?? Or did i miss it?? wait better go look at it again....(Opening Konomini last ep movie file)
Old 2004-07-06, 06:55   Link #8
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
............................ (After watching Konomini last ep again at time 15.23...)

Ok... conclusion....they don't make any love. Aiyoh~ Why you all so dirty minded, there's nothing to show that they did anything even close to Making Love. The most it goes is Hikari lying on the floor posing a sexy pose while Takeru lean forward her and hold her hand. Thats all, how could you even cross your mind that they did anything like Making Love huh?

Or is just me being to naive to realise it?
Old 2004-07-06, 06:59   Link #9
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

well, the only time they may have made love is when they are in spiritual form without any physical body. So unless you think fantasizing about a girl/boy will make you lose your viginity, Hikari is definitely a virgin... but then is there a thing called a "virgin without a body"?
Old 2004-07-06, 07:56   Link #10
heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
I don't understand? What's desperate about my avatar?
I don't know who the little guy is, me bad, but he does look like he received a good trashing.
Old 2004-07-06, 11:47   Link #11
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

I highly doubt anything happened.

And NoSannin: what happened to the old Avy? (the cat girl one) I liked it a lot. The hat looks a little odd on the new one.
Old 2004-07-06, 12:58   Link #12
Daisakura
Studio Gangsta

Is this really a serious question... are you guys really gonna even believe he even looked her way... he wouldn't be the main male character in an anime if he did... they are always too soft to make the move(except Kei from Onegai Teacher). So my answer is DEFINATELY ... NO WAY. Its your imagination.
Old 2004-07-06, 13:11   Link #13
Paiser

we all know takeru is a lil girl. That wants to protect other girls. So... whats the answer? he probally hold on to her hands till the last moment. Takeru is like girl he wont do it in mid air or in a visionary. He'll do it at the right time
Old 2004-07-07, 06:58   Link #14
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
What the hell! Ok, umm..no she's not a virgin. She's the most sexually active being out there asides from Akari. You think she only meets semi-intelligent lifeforms on Earth??

Realisticly, yes, she is. They didn't do anything except lay on each other. I think Takeru wanted more but she cock blocked him b/c she was leaving.
Old 2004-07-07, 07:01   Link #15
FlyByNite

Is Hikari a virgin? Yes.

Now Akari on the other hand? Total slut.

j/k
Old 2004-07-07, 07:19   Link #16
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite
Is Hikari a virgin? Yes.

Now Akari on the other hand? Total slut.

j/k
That's the most appropiate answer for such a thread anyway ^_^

Here is what I say: Hikari is a virgin. Them having sex does not fit into the theme of "I'll protect you". Takeru was even too shy to kiss at first and sleeping with her is on a complete other level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavenly
I don't know who the little guy is, me bad, but he does look like he received a good trashing.
Oh, and what do you deduce from that? That NSW likes to abuse children? (NSW only abuses me ). Take a good look at my avatar because it's in black and white which means that I live a dull life and am boring. That's like reading someones palm - just with Avatars this time ^_^
Old 2004-07-07, 08:24   Link #17
heavenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Sin_
Oh, and what do you deduce from that? That NSW likes to abuse children? (NSW only abuses me ). Take a good look at my avatar because it's in black and white which means that I live a dull life and am boring. That's like reading someones palm - just with Avatars this time ^_^
ok, I'll never ever write anything about avatars. It's just that in the absence of peoples faces, when there is a picture under someone's name I can't help but take them as their portraits. I know they really aren't portraits. And I honestly don't think you lead a dull life and you're boring, although maybe I presume too much. What a thread, anyway... She must be a virgin, because that's how it is in anime, isn't it? They are just endlessly perfecting the fine art of teasing.
Old 2004-07-07, 15:25   Link #18
_Sin_
Member of the Year 2004!

Location: "And if thou doest not well, _Sin_ lieth at the door."- Genesis 4:7
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenly
ok, I'll never ever write anything about avatars. It's just that in the absence of peoples faces, when there is a picture under someone's name I can't help but take them as their portraits. I know they really aren't portraits. And I honestly don't think you lead a dull life and you're boring, although maybe I presume too much. What a thread, anyway... She must be a virgin, because that's how it is in anime, isn't it? They are just endlessly perfecting the fine art of teasing.
Actually, if you want to connect a face to some of the members, look here. (Still, seeing the faces does not tell you much about a human anyway, but it's fun to see them though)
Old 2004-07-07, 23:34   Link #19
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
Lol... wow... what a weird ass thread.... That idea didnt ever cross my mind... The face was the face of happiness since she found a place to call a home.
Old 2004-07-08, 22:11   Link #20
nephilim
Loves Kaori

takeru never became a man too wimpy. hikari on the other initiated a kiss. maybe she's the man instead.

... no it doesn't mean that she had male organs
Closed Thread