Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-10-26, 15:27   Link #17881
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Of course, technically Tsukune already confessed his feelings to Outer Moka, but I can't shake the feeling that Ikeda is going to probably "reset" Tsukune's confession in some way ...
Well, we all know that for the first half of Season I, Tsukune was in love with Omote-Moka, until he started to develope romantic feelings for Ura-Moka for the second half of season I, before Moka gave him the final injection of her Shinso blood, resulting in Tsukune's beserker Vamp/Shinso transformation, feelings between Ura-Moka and Tsukune started to heat up, quickly, from chapter 23 all the way up in currect chapter of season Season II.

So when Tsukune made his confession, Tsukune meant he loved "both" Mokas, cause he doesn't just love Omote, but he loves Ura also, weather or not hes around Omote or Ura, he cares for them both, we have all seen this.

I also think your right about the "reset" of the confession, Ikeda will make it for both Mokas, to probably be more accurate about the confession.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
You're right in saying that we haven't seen if Akua's dimensional sword technique has been improved or not, but ... at the same time, we haven't seen the present day Akua have a serious fight against someone ... that would be shown onscreen.

I suspect that the fight between Akua and Ling Ling is going to provide us an answer to you're question ... but I agree that, based on what we have seen so far, we can't say that Akua has improved Tohou Fuhai's technique or not, but that doesn't mean that something like this might be revealed in the future chapter's of the current arc. After all, at this point in the manga, I don't think that the present day Akua has showed us the full extent of her abilities ...
Lingling did counter Akuha with the Hougetsu Jigen Tou, which somewhat confirms that Akuha didn't upgrade the technique, but your right Chris38, it doesn't mean that after all this time she hasn't upgraded the technique itself, but now that shes battling characters that are gonna live until the end. Akuha's technique, will fail, but we will have to see exactly what she did to the technique, thats if she did anything at all.

Raws should be out next week...

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-26 at 15:39.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-26, 16:49   Link #17882
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Akuha has improved her use of the Dimension Sword Technique. Whereas before she only phase her hands to cut, although the term 'cutting' really doesn't do it justice since she's literally separating or dividing her opponent from themselves. Think of it as how Orihime's Tsubaki is suppose to be - dividing the opponent from itself.

Now, she is now able to phase her entire body - demonstrated in her avoiding Wong's fire attack and how she slipped into the room from the ceiling.

I imagine that since Ling-Ling also knows the techinque, that even when they use the dimension sword technique, the wavelength that they are phasing in and out is identical, hence why Akuha's hand met resistance in Ling-Ling's - they are both using the same frequency to use the technique.
Old 2010-10-26, 19:04   Link #17883
Tachibana
タチバナ

Phasing her hands is just partially phasing her body, thats why i said that she probably did a full body Hougetsu Jigen Tou to avoid the flames and pass through the ceiling, probably had to put in more effort and power to do so, but to me, it doesn't look like the version that Akuha is using is much different from the original.

Lingling wasnt surprised with she countered with her version, so it looks like for now both of there Hougetsu Jigen Tou techniques are on par with eachother, but we will have to see if Akuha actually did anything with her version though.
Old 2010-10-26, 21:36   Link #17884
Chris38

Well, let's not forget that, apart from Tohou Fuhai's technique, Akua posses the physical strength and speed of a vampire ... which could give her an advantage over Ling Ling ... who probably isn't as strong and agile as Akua is ...

On another topic, lately I have been thinking on how much Tsukune has improved compared to the last time he seriously fought against someone, and have realized that Tsukune had to to make some serious progress, since that time.

I'm talking about the fact that Tsukune stopped an attack from an Phoenix chick in chapter 23, who ... when he grows up ... is theoretically, stronger then Moka. Of course at that time Tsukune wasn't strong enough to defeat the Phoneix on his own ... and needed Inner Moka's help to beat the Phoenix ...

Still, I think it was some kind of foreshadow about Tsukune's "growth" ... if he was able to stop an attack from an Phoenix and let's not forget what Inner Moka said to Tsukune, after she beat the Phoenix:

Quote:
You've still got a way to go Tsukune. You should be able to beat this level of opponent without me needed to lend you my strength.
... and this come from someone who often has training sessions with Tsukune ... which means that so far, Inner Moka is probably pretty well aware of the extent of Tsukune's vampire abilities ...

Now I'm not saying that Tsukune is at a level where he would be able to fight against Akua on his own without getting injured, but he should be able to stall Akua for a bit, giving Moka time to wake up (if she doesn't wake up with everyone else and Akua defeats Ling Ling).

After all we are talking about the "only" person, who has training sessions with Inner Moka, which means that ... if Tsukune wasn't capable of keeping up with a vampire's speed and the strength of their attacks (since, i don't think that Inner Moka is holding back her strength when she is "training" with Tsukune) he would be already dead.

Which means that,according to my speculations ... Tsukune should be able to keep up with Akua on his own ... though that probably depends on the state that Tsukune is going to be in, when he wakes up ...

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-10-27 at 01:06.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 05:43   Link #17885
Tachibana
タチバナ

Yes, Tsukune has made some excellent progress, in controlling of his Shinso powers and blood, but to an extent, both Ura-Moka and Ruby stated that Tsukune is progressing at tremendous rate.

In theory Tsukune is more potent than Moka and Akuha, but i have to agree with you, at Tsukune's current level of power, he cannot match Akuha yet, but once Tsukune's Shinso blood fully awakens, than his power should surpass both of there's, but since R+V centers around Moka and Tsukune, than there gonna be the main ones busting heads,

But Tsukune needs a big boost in his power and so does Moka if those two are gonna be able to put up a good fight with the vampires of the Shuzen family, but i think the conflict will end once Moka is also reunited with her father and i also think that once this happens, the Shuzen family will abandon Fairy Tale, i already have a very strong feeling that Akuha will be the first Shuzen to abandon the organization, of course, Akuha doesn't really look like she cares much about the organization, since Moka, is all on her mind.

Im starting to wonder if the other vampires are even a part of the Shuzen family, the only Shuzens we know of is...

Akasha Bloodriver (different last name, but part of the family)
Issa Shuzen
Gyokuro Shuzen
Akuha Shuzen
Kahlua Shuzen
Moka Akashiya (different last name, but part of the family)
Kokoa Shuzen

Sure its been said that vampires in this series are considered to be the strongest ayashi, but the other vampires within the Shuzen family, might not be as strong as the main family itself, but currently, Akasha is the strongest vampire (Shinso), in the series, what do yall think about this?

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-27 at 06:01.
Old 2010-10-27, 05:51   Link #17886
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Kinda strange though vamps and other youkai's need to learn techniques unlike the ones we know already knows how to become and do supernatural stuff.
Old 2010-10-27, 09:01   Link #17887
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well that's because a lot of their other abilities come with shape-shifting. They don't want to look like Eldritch Abominations (aka Kahlua's One Wing Angel mode) when they use their powers so they hate doing so. That and most of them probably forgot how to do so in the first place... Of course we can see an implied difference in power between the two if we look at Hellsing's vampires, notably Seras Victoria before and after drinking blood.

So a vampire learning other techniques because their own techniques are now regarded as 'Lost Arts' shouldn't be too much of a surprise.
Old 2010-10-27, 10:13   Link #17888
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, I'm not too convinced that Tsukune has more potential then Moka or Akua, but since Tsukune is the protagonist of the manga, he might become a little stronger then Moka is, but ... not to a point where Tsukune wouldn't need Inner Moka's assistance anymore.

Regarding the matter of Akua ... I think that it depends on how actually Moka's and Akua's reunion will look like, since ... at the current point I don't see it as possible that she will betray the Fairy Tale organization ...

As to the other things mentioned in you're post ... after the current arc ends ... I don't think the matter of the Shuzen family is going to be brought up so quickly.

Most likely, the next arc after the current one, is going to focus on the matter of the Yuki Onna village .. most specifically the matter of the egg, planted in the Thousand Year Frost Tree, which is the source of the barrier surrounding the Yuki Onna village.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 12:05   Link #17889
Tachibana
タチバナ

Ok, i won't go as far as to say that Akuha will abandon Fairy Tale just yet, its just a feeling i have, but its a high probability that she will, because of her love for Moka, even though Akuha's orginal goal was world domination, even that was something she didn't want, because of her role as Alucard's descendant.

But i highly doubt thats Akuha's reason for Fairy Tale, my only theory is that, Fairy Tale threatened the Shuzen family into joining them, and it also forced Akuha in the organization, it was the same way with threatening the Yuki-Onna Village to join them, but Moka, Tsukune and everyone else prevented this.

As for Tsukune's potential, yes, i believe he will become stronger than Ura-Moka, even though Akuha is a high leveled opponent, what convinces me that Tsukune will become even more powerful than Akuha is that he is the protagonist, not only that but the threat that Alucard poses, so him like Moka need to become stronger for that battle.

But this is all up to Ikeda, on how powerful he will make Tsukune, of course, with the potential of the Shinso blood and the fact that it hasn't fully awakened inside him, will prove that Tsukune will become a very powerful individual.
Old 2010-10-27, 13:40   Link #17890
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post

Sure its been said that vampires in this series are considered to be the strongest ayashi, but the other vampires within the Shuzen family, might not be as strong as the main family itself, but currently, Akasha is the strongest vampire (Shinso), in the series, what do yall think about this?
Slight correction: vampires are among the strongest youkai. I'm pretty sure that Phoenixes and Dragons rank up higher, and so far, we've seen one phoenix. And technically, Alucard is the strongest vampire... though Akasha qualifies for "sexiest badass" (a title I'm personally hoping Moka will take over later on...)

and one more thing: not counting the fact that Tsukune is one of the main protagonists, how do you figure he's got more potential that any of the pure vampires? Even with Shinso, Moka also has that and is pure vampire. I highly doubt Tsukune is going to cross the line into becoming "true vampire", at least anytime soon... but even if he did, I'd think Moka et al would be more powerful. Now, if you're talking about "someone who can take the most hits and still be standing", then tsukune probably fits that

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 13:55   Link #17891
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Tsukune will the greatest because he is gar and he has to protect his harem Moka. You know, drill breaking the skies and hand burning red type of thing.
Old 2010-10-27, 14:11   Link #17892
Tachibana
タチバナ

In theory, Akasha could have destroyed Alucard, in order to prevent Alucard from regenerating, you have to actually destroy the parts of his body, which is what Akasha was doing, if she could have kept that up then Alucard would have been dead.

So yes, Akasha is the strongest, but what made Alucard so unstoppable, was his insane regeneration abilities.

And yes, Tsukune does have that potential, in fact, Tsukune already has his Vamp/Shinso form, but cannot control it fully just yet, and since his Shinso blood has yet to fully awaken it will definetly increase the power and potential in that form.

Thats because Tsukune is the natural ladies man hero.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-27 at 14:24.
Old 2010-10-27, 17:29   Link #17893
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Akasha vs Alucard would have become a case of unstoppable force vs. immovable wall...

And on Tsukune's Shinso form... I'm not placing any bets until I see both Moka and Tsukune with Shinso blood awakened

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 17:48   Link #17894
Tachibana
タチバナ

Indeed, until Tsukune's Shinso blood awakens, we won't see the full extent of his power in that form, until that time comes...

Thats why im hoping it will awaken soon, even though some us say its too soon, but now since the Rosary is at risk of breaking, thats a strong possibility
Old 2010-10-27, 18:01   Link #17895
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
In theory, Akasha could have destroyed Alucard, in order to prevent Alucard from regenerating, you have to actually destroy the parts of his body, which is what Akasha was doing, if she could have kept that up then Alucard would have been dead.
Then why didn't the three Shinso heroes kill off Alucard for good in the first place? It seems more like Alucard's regeneration made it impossible to kill him off, and Akasha knew she couldn't keep it up forever, so that's why she decided to give herself up.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-10-27, 19:50   Link #17896
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Then why didn't the three Shinso heroes kill off Alucard for good in the first place? It seems more like Alucard's regeneration made it impossible to kill him off, and Akasha knew she couldn't keep it up forever, so that's why she decided to give herself up.
Who really knows why, and yes i do agree that Akasha would not have been able to keep that up, ultimately, the 3 Dark Lords deemed Alucard as "unbeatable", and decided to seal him.

However, because of Alucard's tremendous endurance and regeneration abilities, it would actually label him as "a lifeforce that cannot be killed", but since Touhou, Tsukune and Mizore, saw the flashback, they now know how to actually kill Alucard, but to do this there gonna need a lot of power, which is where Moka and Tsukune come in.

But theres also the possibility that, after 200 years being dormant Alucard weaked and wasnt as strong as he was when he took Akasha inside himself, but i bet that Alucard was a hell of a lot more powerful before his first sealing, in his prime, which is probably why they couldn't kill him the first time, and decided to seal him until they can figure out how to destroy him.
Old 2010-10-27, 20:18   Link #17897
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Y'know, it would suck if Alucard and Akasha were once lovers and then Alucard went to 'the dark side' as it were, trying to become stronger. Being the other Shinso, Akasha has no choice but to be the one to stop him. Defeating him, sealing him, taking another lover and having a child, all while watching over him... how poeticly tragic...
Old 2010-10-27, 20:41   Link #17898
Tachibana
タチバナ

Doubt it, than Moka would be a descendant Alucard and Akuha would be a descendant of Akasha, but thats clearly not the case, but yeah that would suck.

But that has got me thinking, Akasha is a Shinso and the Shinso is a species of the most powerful vampires, but are rare to find, surely there offspring would also be Shinso right?, Moka was born a Shinso, it never said that Moka wasnt a Shinso before Akasha gave her blood to Moka, you would think that Akuha might have some Shinso blood in her, because Alucard is her ancestor.

Im thinking that we are missing something here, that has yet to fully explain on how the Shinso actually work when it comes to there offspring or that Akuha was truly wrong and that, Moka inherited her Shinso heritage from Akasha, to which i think is true and that Akuha was misinformed about the Shinso.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-10-27 at 20:59.
Old 2010-10-27, 21:51   Link #17899
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Probably the Shinso blood is passed on much like a torch pass or an inheritance from someone. Possible it's from Alucard's linage which passed to Akasha in some form or another.

We need to see a back story of a Nosferatu here to probably determine an origin unless explained later on "IF" Akasha is alive and rescued inside Alucard or someone explains it in a certain chapter which possible it's will be FT.
Old 2010-10-27, 22:25   Link #17900
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Wouldn't be freaky if it was Akasha in that egg thing in the Yuki onna village, and it's there because Akua managed to find and separate her from Alucard, but unfortunately ended up taking part of Alucard with her?

I'd say "diabolical fate" wouldn't even begin to cut it.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire