AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-29, 04:00   Link #41
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

maybe that screen of Haruhi having 99999 stats will be some kind of Special move, but with a catch also, since it sounds too good.
Since the PS2 Haruhi game has an RPG sound to it, hopefully its based on the Haruhi theatre where the SOS brigade are in an RPG world.
Old 2007-06-29, 16:36   Link #42
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Well, it appears the title of the PS2 game will be "Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi (The Bewilderment of Suzumiya Haruhi".

You'll be playing as Kyon. During conversations with members of the SOS Brigade you can look left and right at other members which can affect your friendship level with them.

The flow of the game involves managing a schedule to produce a game, arranging who does what task such as voice acting sessions and event CGs. As tasks progress comments are added next to them. Finish off completing a game and you could even play it!

Hmmm... The looking around element is certainly new in an ADV game, I think. I wonder if this will be the same as the PSP game since that mentioned something about "new elements".

The "Super Heroine Haruhi" figure will be from Max Factory in collaboration with Masaki Asai.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/2...74081,0,0.html
Old 2007-06-29, 17:48   Link #43
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcomp View Post
The "Super Heroine Haruhi" figure will be from Max Factory in collaboration with Masaki Asai.

http://www.famitsu.com/game/coming/2...74081,0,0.html
Ah, I can see some bits of Yuki's costume in this one.

Wonder if Tsuruya will get a Heroine costume as well?
Old 2007-06-29, 22:41   Link #44
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Chou Yuusha Haruhi - Super Heroine Haruhi with a Chou Yuusha Armband!? Holy.

Senshi Kyon - Warrior Kyon, not too bad with 4560 hp.

Touzoku no Nagato - Thief Nagato, I don't think that you can survive 9999999.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2007-06-30, 01:06   Link #45
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Anyone ever notice that Haruhi always seems to have one of two facial expressions on in pictures. It's either lips pursed and kind of frog looking with fiery eyes or mouth wide open so that it looks like a devilish grin. Memories of that Pikachu image being used over and over again on all American Merchandise are flooding back a bit.

Screenshots look pretty static, it looks like it will indeed be an ADV game where you follow a set story path.
Old 2007-06-30, 05:41   Link #46
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Well, you don't expect them to show us screenshots of flags right?

Old 2007-06-30, 21:26   Link #47
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Video is here for the PS2 Game
http://haruhi-bp.com/main.html
Nothing to said except lol the Music
Old 2007-07-01, 11:03   Link #48
typhonsentra

Wow, a Wii game just got announcwed too.
Old 2007-07-01, 11:38   Link #49
X207
Gamyūsa

wii anounce such a game??? i find wii such a bad platform and you also look like a fool when playing certain games.
Old 2007-07-01, 12:15   Link #50
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Not very such a bad platform... Wii can be fun for playing a lot of Mini Games of Haruhiism
Old 2007-07-01, 13:41   Link #51
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

Link to official announcement of the games on the Haruhi(fanclub) site: http://www.haruhi.tv/fanclub/special_event.html

PSP title: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yakusoku (Promise of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Maker: Bandai Namco Games
Release date: 2007 unconfirmed
Genre: not stated

PS2 title: Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadoi (Bewilderment of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Maker: Banpresto(I wonder if we get to see SRW style dynamics)
Release date: January 2008
Genre: SOS-Dan game creation adventure (Not sure if I read that right lol)

Wii title: Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu (pending name)
Maker: Kadokawa Shoten
Release: Unconfirmed
Genre: Unconfirmed

Old 2007-07-02, 08:26   Link #52
Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
wii anounce such a game??? i find wii such a bad platform and you also look like a fool when playing certain games.
I think it is fact a good console an opposite in a gaming era when we are surrounded by supreior graphics and sound but the gameplay is limited.

I want to buy a wii~
Old 2007-07-02, 11:51   Link #53
X207
Gamyūsa

wii has no good games, given it has a car racing game, and the haruhi game. wat other game is sufficient reason to get this game platform????
Old 2007-07-02, 12:15   Link #54
Harry McKenzie
ハリーマケンジ

Send a message via AIM to Harry McKenzie Send a message via MSN to Harry McKenzie
I'll answer this with:

Twilight Princess, Super Paper Mario, Wii Sports, Wii Play, and the looooooong awaited Smash Bros. Brawl.

I mean... if you have something against simplistic fun and just want eye-candy go ahead and play a PS3 game, both systems are fairly new and both systems still have a fairly limited library of games. To me, neither really even have a strong upcoming release list (barring maybe the FF titles.) While I have both systems, I'd say the Wii is still slightly more enjoyable to play b/c of its unorthodox control style. PS3 just doesn't have too much that makes it stand out more than anything else, besides being a less expensive blue-ray player, and very very pretty graphics.

Anyway... that is all completely off topic, so... what would happen so that Haruhi would feel the need to deal 99999999999 damage to Yuki?
Old 2007-07-02, 16:12   Link #55
edf91

The problem with Wii is that Nintendo put a strict rule with the games on the platform - they MUST use the motion sensing mechanism for all games. I am not sure about you, but for some games, like your old school strategy games, I would rather use the typical controller scheme to move things around. I stop playing Zelda simply because there is no way NOT to use the thing. I mean, it's cool for the first couple of hours of playing, but I have no desire to hold the controller up and play for a few hours straight (not uncommon for RPG). I like the DS rules better - you can use either the traditional control or pen - not just the pen.

I cannot think of too many Haruhi theme game that I want to play a lot with the Wii remote, unless it's one of those party-theme like game, which certainly shouldn't require you to hold the damn remote up for hours at a time
Old 2007-07-02, 16:21   Link #56
Kisuke06
I see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by edf91 View Post
I cannot think of too many Haruhi theme game that I want to play a lot with the Wii remote, unless it's one of those party-theme like game, which certainly shouldn't require you to hold the damn remote up for hours at a time
What about...

Old 2007-07-02, 16:24   Link #57
edf91

Until Nintendo makes it so I can actually feel the "feedback" from the controller, it won't be too fun
Old 2007-07-02, 16:25   Link #58
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisuke06 View Post
What about...
First time I ever feel tempted to buy a Wii.
Old 2007-07-02, 23:43   Link #59
AC23
The Sulking Human

A Haruhi videogame. From what I've seen so far, it sounds like it's going to be good. Although I would prefer the tradition of just using a controller, like with PS2.

For the above post, if that scene does make it on the Wii, it will be a VERY disturbing.(laughs)
Old 2007-07-05, 15:12   Link #60
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Few more details about the PSP game has popped up in the latest issue of Newtype.

"Suzumiya Haruhi no Yakusoku (Promise of Suzumiya Haruhi)" will be an ADV game as stated earlier. As you walk around the campus and come across events, you get to play some mini games. Nothing about whether the story will be the same as the show or not but, it will feature full voice acting by the same Anime cast.

The "new element" announced a while ago will be the "Motion Portrait" system. Apparently character expressions will change in real time which may mean you won't see the usual slideshow "tachie" portraits that you get in ADVs.

Fun stuff.

Closed Thread