3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 21:12   Link #1861
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
Above all, I am happy that Anya made it out alive, its sad that one of the most kickass KMF lost against Siegfried but at see Anya in her outfit and some emotion
Hey, she gets to help Jeremiah out on the Orange plantation, we should all be so lucky as to get an ending like that
Old 2008-09-28, 21:13   Link #1862
elite-dreams
Boku no matsuro

oh btw, does anyone know who sings the song when lelouch dies :O?
elite-dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:13   Link #1863
ApostleOfGod
^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Yup basically, just got to remind others of such

To sum up my reasons besides that scene, Orange-kun, the hell I believe Jeremiah would have simply let that go by, his self-assured grin throughout the entire sequence even after Lelouch is skewered leaves me suspicious.

Next, Nunnally, the hell did she manage to gleam that much detail, only other example is the Immortal memory symdrome if I recall.

Yeah, there are some other hints I keep thinking about that just don't sit right with me unless Lelouch is in fact still alive, so I'll continue to doubt and believe unless definitively told otherwise

I've avoided myself from posting on the matter of Lelouch's live being a whole lot now, but I think I'll just answer this one. The rest, everyone can keep arguing to prove which speculations are right. There's handsome arguments for both sides.

I thought about Nunnally getting memories from Lelouch, and how the Code is all related in this. Yeah, Code Geass, yes Code necessary for memory transfer, whatever.

But what I didn't really think much of at first is that Nunnally grabbed Lelouch's hand first - kind of seemingly dull while doing so. She wasn't going all emo. It kind of seemed as if she had a question in mind. And we all know Nunnally, how she can tell whether someone's lying or not by touching their hands. It is possible that Nunnally actually has flashback memories of scenes which could determine for her whether the person was lying or not. Remember, after she seen the memories, she said, "Brother, you... All this time.." kind of thing. If I was to complete what she would have said, it would have been something along the lines of, "Brother.. All this time, you weren't lying!"

Once again, arguments for both sides. But if you're trying to pass this one by as infallable proof of the Code, I can't let you do that my C.C. brother. This goes for everyone else. Other things, like Lulu being immortal w/ C.C., Lulu being the wagon driver, and more all have counterparts to it. And I've just added one for this Nunnally memory transfer issue, for those of you who didn't really think twice about it . Unless you got it the first time, that is.

And yes. As according to an anonymous person, most likely from 4chan, Lelouch Did get Divided by Zero.

On a side note, Krimzon, could we say that we rubbed Kalulu all over the Kalulu fans faces? C.C. ftw!

One is to live life as if nothing is a miracle.

The other way is to live life as though everything is a miracle.
ApostleOfGod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:13   Link #1864
errorrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hey, she gets to help Jeremiah out on the Orange plantation, we should all be so lucky as to get an ending like that
i am still puzzeled what anya and lelouch's relationship was?? just childhood friends?? i was looking forward to at least one ep of filler with Lelouch x Anya XD
errorrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:15   Link #1865
scifijimmy

Also why I believe that Lelouch is dead is because of the cruelty he would show those (especially kallen) that would understand what had just occurred, and it was his final gift to the free world.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:15   Link #1866
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite-dreams View Post
Its Hitomi, and the song is called Continued Story, its on the new Code Geass R2 OST 2 CD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post
I've avoided myself from posting on the matter of Lelouch's live being a whole lot now, but I think I'll just answer this one. The rest, everyone can keep arguing to prove which speculations are right. There's handsome arguments for both sides.

I thought about Nunnally getting memories from Lelouch, and how the Code is all related in this. Yeah, Code Geass, yes Code necessary for memory transfer, whatever.

But what I didn't really think much of at first is that Nunnally grabbed Lelouch's hand first - kind of seemingly dull while doing so. She wasn't going all emo. It kind of seemed as if she had a question in mind. And we all know Nunnally, how she can tell whether someone's lying or not by touching their hands. It is possible that Nunnally actually has flashback memories of scenes which could determine for her whether the person was lying or not. Remember, after she seen the memories, she said, "Brother, you... All this time.." kind of thing. If I was to complete what she would have said, it would have been something along the lines of, "Brother.. All this time, you weren't lying!"

Once again, arguments for both sides. But if you're trying to pass this one by as infallable proof of the Code, I can't let you do that my C.C. brother. This goes for everyone else. Other things, like Lulu being immortal w/ C.C., Lulu being the wagon driver, and more all have counterparts to it. And I've just added one for this Nunnally memory transfer issue, for those of you who didn't really think twice about it . Unless you got it the first time, that is.

And yes. As according to an anonymous person, most likely from 4chan, Lelouch Did get Divided by Zero.

On a side note, Krimzon, could we say that we rubbed Kalulu all over the Kalulu fans faces? C.C. ftw!
Yes it was strange, but the circumstances were slightly different here I think, that could warrant such a change. While different there has been no real sufficient example or precedent to this event, and while it has holes the whole scene had holes and thus why I shall continue to place my doubts on the matter
Old 2008-09-28, 21:16   Link #1867
neothe0ne

Quote:
Originally Posted by elite-dreams View Post
The song is "Continued Story" by Hitomi. There's a reason why there are ED songs, it's so they can show the episode credits......

Last edited by neothe0ne; 2008-09-28 at 21:16. Reason: whoops I got beat
neothe0ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:16   Link #1868
AceD
See You En' Tee

Quote:
Originally Posted by errorrrr View Post
i am still puzzeled what anya and lelouch's relationship was?? just childhood friends?? i was looking forward to at least one ep of filler with Lelouch x Anya XD
err Lelouchs mum was inside anya
Old 2008-09-28, 21:16   Link #1869
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
God its painfully obvious that Lelouch is alive and was the cart driver of the wagon. I mean look at how C.C. phrased her statement it was obvious who she was talking to also after she says "isnt that right Lelouch?" she tilts her head back and towards the driver of the car like a person who would be expecting an answer she did not phrase it as a rhetorical question. If she did there would not have been a reason for her to tilt her eyes and head in that manner, i dont feel like going into the code thing besides its been summed up quite well on 2chan already. In the end i think majority of people of who were close to Lelouch knew exactly what Suzaku and Lelouch were trying to do when they saw Zero appear. At the very least Nunnaly, Kallen, and Ougi all realized at the exact moment Zero appeared what was really happening. Oh well i guess alls well that ends well. Decent ending to an anime that pushed the envelope since its start in R1. As ok as R2 was i just dont think it surpassed R1 that doesnt mean to say it was bad it was great. In the end the characters will be memorable and the mech designs and plenty of dialog will be talked about for a good long while.

7/10
Old 2008-09-28, 21:17   Link #1870
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApostleOfGod View Post

Lelouch is Chuck Norris now
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:18   Link #1871
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Am I the only one who saw. The person driving the cart was him. Who do you think C.C was talking to in the end. She actually raises her head in his direction. There all hidding in that plantation.
Old 2008-09-28, 21:18   Link #1872
Charred Knight

Lelouch is alive you can clearly tell by looking who died

Shirley: Who cares, the only remarkable thing about her was her death. She was quickly forgotten except when needed for plot purposes
Rolo: Everyone hated him when he killed Shirley
3 out of the 4 swords: Does anyone remember their names. I can barely remember what 2 of them looked like, and can't remember the third at all

The only popular characters to die where Charles, Marianne, and Euphemia

If you are even mildly popular you are invincible in this show
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:19   Link #1873
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by errorrrr View Post
I suppose, it makes sense on the matter if that was the case, anyway, she got a good end and that's all we can really ask for, Jeremiah FTW!!
Old 2008-09-28, 21:19   Link #1874
Child_of_Sierra

The only real proof people have that he died is the scene itself! ~ which in this series seems to be a pretty weak argument ne? :3

I love this kind of ending though, there's enough of everything for everyone (save for most lulu X ? shippers) and I don't feel like a reset happened which was the worst ending possible imo. The fact that most of the surviving characters are working together in the end was also believable to the point that it doesn't require much discussion.

Loose ends for what happened to some of the minor characters and the issues surrounding them can easily be mended in future omake, sidestory manga etc, but the closure to Lelouch's struggle to change the world was done really well and really should have been the only focus of the ending for the animated series itself
Old 2008-09-28, 21:20   Link #1875
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

While Charred is a bit pessimistic about it, he's fairly accurate about how difficult it is for any major players to die in this show. And with how ambiguous they left things, theres a good chance Lelouch survived to live/influence another day. I just wonder what they'll do with that.
Old 2008-09-28, 21:20   Link #1876
errorrrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voracious Hollow View Post
err Lelouchs mum was inside anya
that's it??? seems shallow as why she should be allowed to live at the end...
errorrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:20   Link #1877
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

She talked out loud.. I dont think she'll be talking about it and having a stranger hear it. And I also think she said the Geass not isolating people because Lelouch is with her.
Methuselah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:20   Link #1878
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torri_fay_torren@hot View Post
Am I the only one who saw. The person driving the cart was him. Who do you think C.C was talking to in the end. She actually raises her head in his direction. There all hidding in that plantation.
If they were trying to indicate that Lelouch was the driver then we should have got a closer shot of the person.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:21   Link #1879
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by kir44n View Post
While Charred is a bit pessimistic about it, he's fairly accurate about how difficult it is for any major players to die in this show. And with how ambiguous they left things, theres a good chance Lelouch survived to live/influence another day. I just wonder what they'll do with that.
They can't even kill Guilford for pete sake how the hell are they going to kill the most popular character off?
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 21:21   Link #1880
juventas

Why don't people want Lulu to die? It is totally appropriate and redeeming. All the important people realize what he did, and that makes him a hero.

In any case, I will believe that he died. Although I was disgruntled with how ridiculous CG got in the end, I can't say that I didn't grow attached to the show and I was actually sad to see Lulu die even if it wasn't completely unexpected.
juventas is offline   Reply With Quote