KnightShade

Yup

Where u been at dragon slayer? Lol
Old 2017-01-17, 21:25   Link #1302
Eclar
Avid reader

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidstandout View Post
Not gonna lie i was peeved at first, but the author still managed to make it a good end regardless. Besides, choosing just one of them is kinda dumb given the state of the worlds population any way, assuming the kusanagi cursed has been delt with.
Welp, author's choice.
Still, it feels bitter not knowing exactly who won.
Old 2017-01-17, 21:28   Link #1303
KnightShade

^on the bright side, the open end is who ever you want it to be. hell for me it's all of them. he never said anything about mistresses

Last edited by KnightShade; 2017-01-18 at 00:12.
KnightShade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-01-18, 00:06   Link #1304
Dragon_Slayer_X

Quote:
Yup

Where u been at dragon slayer? Lol
Lurking and randomly posting a comment or two.

Too many games, manga, LN, anime and work takes up a lot of time and energy.

Quote:
^on the bright side, the open end is who ever you want it to be. hell for it's all of them. he never said anything mistresses
Let's just go with that......best option and everybody's happy.
Dragon_Slayer_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-06, 07:32   Link #1305
dragon213

Just one question, hade Ouka romantic feelings for takeru? I read somewhere that she didn't look at him that way, is it true?
dragon213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-06, 08:02   Link #1306
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon213 View Post
Just one question, hade Ouka romantic feelings for takeru? I read somewhere that she didn't look at him that way, is it true?
She has them, almost as much as Mary.

Ikaruga outright stated that Ouka had the best "face of a girl in love" when talking about Takeru.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-06, 22:20   Link #1307
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
All the girls of Small Fry Platoon were in love with Kakeru. Ouka is no exception. Heck, not even the little sister escaped.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-07, 09:23   Link #1308
KnightShade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
She has them, almost as much as Mary.
U WOT M8

they all loved takeru deeply, but if anyone had the least development for their feelings, it's mary.

she got the shaft for the 2nd half of the series
Old 2018-01-06, 04:50   Link #1309
Tsundere89

Didn't he choose Ouka? In his internal monologue, he said he loved her before he disappeared. They even kissed and hugged as he was disappearing.

In volume 13 i mean

Last edited by LKK; 2018-01-06 at 10:50. Reason: posts merged. don't post multiple times in a row; use Edit button instead.
Tsundere89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-26, 21:27   Link #1310
Kiyoe
kyo gamers

Illustrations + Side story

LN 1 - 4
https://imgur.com/a/DaCUXaf

LN 5 - 8
https://imgur.com/a/XIQFYJA

LN 9 - 12
https://imgur.com/a/QzxVoN2

LN 13
https://imgur.com/a/61rHd6F

LN (Side story)
https://imgur.com/a/91No1iz
Kiyoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-14, 04:16   Link #1311
Sparteh

Sorry for a very old necro. Recently when discussing this novel with some people on discord, they have mentioned that there was twitter post or something explaining the ending and mentioning it being true harem. Can someone actually confirm this? The rest of us are not sure whether we should believe it or not. From the development of the entire series, it would make sense, but based on the ending, not so much....
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-14, 04:59   Link #1312
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Sorry for a very old necro. Recently when discussing this novel with some people on discord, they have mentioned that there was twitter post or something explaining the ending and mentioning it being true harem. Can someone actually confirm this? The rest of us are not sure whether we should believe it or not. From the development of the entire series, it would make sense, but based on the ending, not so much....
The world is in shambles, literally nothing is stopping Takeru from having a true harem. Its supposed to be up to one's interpretation after all, harem is totally viable.
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-14, 05:31   Link #1313
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
i would really like to find the tweet cause i didnt understand the end that much
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-07-14, 09:59   Link #1314
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
The world is in shambles, literally nothing is stopping Takeru from having a true harem. Its supposed to be up to one's interpretation after all, harem is totally viable.
Honestly, I don't remember much about this novel. What I remember the best is how we all discussed the ending. From the build up of entire series, it would have been logical choice, but we got what we got. So I became interested whether author whether author received so much backlash that he even made extra explanations, confirmations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
i would really like to find the tweet cause i didnt understand the end that much
I would like to see it as well, but those, who mentioned it, did not provide it. If they had, I wouldn't have asked here. That is why I asked whether it is true or just some random nonsense.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fujimi shobo, harem, light novel