Originally Posted by martialangel View Post
Can anyone confirm and/or correct the following guesses? -

#1 - Kanon
#2 - Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica
#3 - Princess Resurection
#4 - Kuruneko
#5 - Clamp School Detective
#6 - Voltez V
well 2 is partically correct. i ain't the old polyphonica that aired few yrs ago... it's the newer one from this spring called polyphonica crimson S.

roof>bed
Fishfood1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 23:01   Link #6285
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

I don't think 6 is Voltes V, maybe Daimos? Because as far as I know the main character had black hair. Even though I never watched Voltes V playing SRW I never seen that character from Voltes V. But I really am not sure what that anime is.
Old 2009-10-04, 00:07   Link #6286
martialangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
I don't think 6 is Voltes V, maybe Daimos? Because as far as I know the main character had black hair. Even though I never watched Voltes V playing SRW I never seen that character from Voltes V. But I really am not sure what that anime is.

Didn't the main character in Daimos have black hair too?
martialangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 01:23   Link #6287
ChibiBear
Aim's Stalker ^_~

Send a message via MSN to ChibiBear
Just saw a few random shows on TV, and was wondering what they were Sorry for the bad descriptions... I only saw parts of the episodes.

1. The main character is a teenaged (?) boy with dark blue hair and a blonde fringe, and he wears a red jacket. The scene I saw was about him talking to his father (?) about his brother. In the credits, there were two male characters who looked related, both with silver hair, one short and one long. I didn't get much of the plot, but it seems to involve toy racecars?

2. I'm not so sure if this is an anime... But it looks like one It's about a village/town full of sheep, and there are 4 main sheep, and one is a girl who years pink. There is also an elder sheep with glasses. Also, there are two wolves who live together (married?) One is a male who has an orange hair, and he tries to capture the sheep, but never really succeeds. When he fails, his wife (?) who wears a crown and a red jacket hits him with a frying pan... Seems like a funny show ^^
Old 2009-10-04, 04:44   Link #6288
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
It's definitly not Voltes V, and I don't think it's Daimos either.
He looks similar to protagonist of Daimos, but the pilot outfit is completely different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiBear View Post
Just saw a few random shows on TV, and was wondering what they were Sorry for the bad descriptions... I only saw parts of the episodes.

1. The main character is a teenaged (?) boy with dark blue hair and a blonde fringe, and he wears a red jacket. The scene I saw was about him talking to his father (?) about his brother. In the credits, there were two male characters who looked related, both with silver hair, one short and one long. I didn't get much of the plot, but it seems to involve toy racecars?

2. I'm not so sure if this is an anime... But it looks like one It's about a village/town full of sheep, and there are 4 main sheep, and one is a girl who years pink. There is also an elder sheep with glasses. Also, there are two wolves who live together (married?) One is a male who has an orange hair, and he tries to capture the sheep, but never really succeeds. When he fails, his wife (?) who wears a crown and a red jacket hits him with a frying pan... Seems like a funny show ^^
1: Not enough description, but small race cars, red jacket, and brothers sounds like Bakusou Kyoudai Lets&Go!.
The only thing is, it's his brother that has a blue hair, not him.

No idea about the second one, the only anime I know of starring sheeps was Bell of Chirin.
Now THAT was one messed up traumatizing anime.

Last edited by aohige; 2009-10-04 at 04:59.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 06:14   Link #6289
ChibiBear
Aim's Stalker ^_~

Eh?? Um... I don't think those are it sorry... Also the second show is childish. As in VERY childish. The violence is very comedic. Thanks for trying Maybe the second one wasn't an anime?

Also, in 1, there's a guy with red hair, and on the outer corners of his eyes, there's a black spike that's probably makeup. Kinda like an emo clown I think he's the bad guy...

In 2, I'm not sure how much more I remember, but the wolves live in a castle by themselves...

Sorry ><
Old 2009-10-04, 08:39   Link #6290
Solmiki
Skybound

can anyone tell me where is this girl from?
Solmiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 09:42   Link #6291
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuyama View Post

can anyone tell me where is this girl from?
I think Hiro Suzuhira's Original work. :x

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 20:38   Link #6292
Guignol

I don't remember how old I was when I watched this because when I was younger, we always had on/off cable tv. Though the show was most likely on Toonami. There were these mechas in the show that would move according to how the people inside them moved. There weren't controls or anything...it just seemed like the people were moving around in a room inside the mechas O_o Other than that, one guy fell into a volcano with his mecha, I think. I'm really sorry this is so vague, but maybe someone will know...?
Guignol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 20:51   Link #6293
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guignol View Post
I don't remember how old I was when I watched this because when I was younger, we always had on/off cable tv. Though the show was most likely on Toonami. There were these mechas in the show that would move according to how the people inside them moved. There weren't controls or anything...it just seemed like the people were moving around in a room inside the mechas O_o Other than that, one guy fell into a volcano with his mecha, I think. I'm really sorry this is so vague, but maybe someone will know...?
G Gundam maybe? But don't remember any episode with a guy falling into a volcano. Now there was a volcano like scene in one of the episode.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
It's definitly not Voltes V, and I don't think it's Daimos either.
He looks similar to protagonist of Daimos, but the pilot outfit is completely different.
Men this is really bugging me... I am really curious what that is. Maybe the main character had different outfit in one episode?
Old 2009-10-04, 21:08   Link #6294
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Can someone help me identify four anime series? These are all old series, I watched them when I was around 8-9, so at least 10 years ago. Three of them are mecha, while the last one is adventurish. Also, I watched these when I was in korea, so it *might* be korean anime, which I think is very unlikely.

One is about this one person/android becoming a center piece (chest area) in a robot to activate the robot. Or it might be that the person/android can make a vehicle into a robot he wishes. I remember him first having this jet plane as the robot, then when that was severly damaged, he made a space shuttle his second robot. Then later he would use the combination of the two robots.

The second is about robots from jewels. I remember the main robots being completely gold in color, but I'm not too sure about this one. And the robots were self aware.

The third one is where a group of kids are in a tank-like machine, and they go on a journey to find 7 jeweled crystals (one of each color of the rainbow) that fit into these slots in their machine. I'm not sure if these individual jewels had some effect on the maching or not.

Last one is about this boy having this special glove, where he can put in this disk for special something (powers, I think). Then as he travels, he gains more discs and more abilities, like using more than one disk at a time.

Sorry for vague descriptions, but these things are all that I remember, really ^^;;

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Nochgo; 2009-10-04 at 21:22.
Nochgo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 21:12   Link #6295
ChibiBear
Aim's Stalker ^_~

The last one sounds like Bakugan... But I'm not sure of the others.
Old 2009-10-04, 21:22   Link #6296
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Ah, sorry, I should've specified the timeline. The above one is fairly recent, so I'm sure that's not the one.
Old 2009-10-04, 21:33   Link #6297
ChibiBear
Aim's Stalker ^_~

Ooh, ok sorry

When I think of seven rainbow coloured jewels, Deltora Quest comes to mind. I'm not sure if it's mecha though.
Old 2009-10-04, 21:42   Link #6298
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nochgo View Post
Can someone help me identify four anime series? These are all old series, I watched them when I was around 8-9, so at least 10 years ago. Three of them are mecha, while the last one is adventurish. Also, I watched these when I was in korea, so it *might* be korean anime, which I think is very unlikely.

One is about this one person/android becoming a center piece (chest area) in a robot to activate the robot. Or it might be that the person/android can make a vehicle into a robot he wishes. I remember him first having this jet plane as the robot, then when that was severly damaged, he made a space shuttle his second robot. Then later he would use the combination of the two robots.

The second is about robots from jewels. I remember the main robots being completely gold in color, but I'm not too sure about this one. And the robots were self aware.

The third one is where a group of kids are in a tank-like machine, and they go on a journey to find 7 jeweled crystals (one of each color of the rainbow) that fit into these slots in their machine. I'm not sure if these individual jewels had some effect on the maching or not.

Last one is about this boy having this special glove, where he can put in this disk for special something (powers, I think). Then as he travels, he gains more discs and more abilities, like using more than one disk at a time.

Sorry for vague descriptions, but these things are all that I remember, really ^^;;

Thanks in advance!
The first one is without a doubt Fighbird.

The second one is Goldran

The third one is not an anime rather it is a Korean manwha. I know what it is but I forgotten the title. If I find out I will tell you later.
The last one is
Kuso Kagaku Sekai Gulliver Boy

Well looking at the list of animes I could guess that you lived in Korea during the 90's as those were one of the most watched anime at that time .
Old 2009-10-04, 22:05   Link #6299
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

Wow, I didn't expect such fast identifications! Thank you very much!

And yup, I did live in Korean during late 90's, and thats when I watched these series. I had many more I wanted to ask, but those were already answered in this thred, like that toy race car one and the teams of robots who play various sports.
Old 2009-10-05, 01:31   Link #6300
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Little late here.
When I read protagonist mech completely in gold, the first one to come to mind is Gold Lightan.

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel