AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2012-03-28, 10:53   Link #141
mochichan

But Takamina is awesome for being a adorable weirdo lol XD During the MC, she made funny faces and expression too lol.

do you mean the AKBINGO where Acchan got busted for being having fangirl dream of Pattinson falling for her after they meet? Sub48 got the subs for that. I love acchan fangirl lol.

http://news.tv-asahi.co.jp/ann/news/...220328015.html

TV asahi covered the AkiP head
I remember that news man lol he was next to me and my friend in line when we passed by but he keep having to retake so thank god i didn't appear on national TV XD
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 12:31   Link #142
sa547
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
do you mean the AKBINGO where Acchan got busted for being having fangirl dream of Pattinson falling for her after they meet? Sub48 got the subs for that. I love acchan fangirl lol.
*blinks*

That was... Aachan?

Edit: found the video... and I was freaking speechless. I mean, wow... worlds colliding.

Last edited by sa547; 2012-03-28 at 12:53.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 15:24   Link #143
mochichan

I think it was Shoujiki against Myao or someone? and Acchan got busted lol~ I think it's cute that acchan is such a fangirl and have fangirl delusions too :P

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/03/akb...-relationship/

some akb haters piss me off. Even if I don't like someone, wishing bad things on them is just horrible.
anyway rumors so it won't hold up. Unless they got pictures of the actual couple activities but even so AKS can just handle it and sweep it under the rug. I wish people wouldn't freak out and start saying graduation everytime an AKB member get rumors/scandal. Tho I wish the agency synch up on their excuses :P
Old 2012-03-28, 17:28   Link #144
Undertaker

Yeah, that episode with Aachan was pretty awesome, actually all of the Shoujiki episodes are awesome and I also like the dodge ball and fast food episodes. And the episode where they cross-dress are weirdly interesting as well.

As for Tomochin, we'll see how it plays out. I mean she's state multiple time she would leave everything behind if there is a right relation, but with Aachan announces hers, I really don't want to see another original this soon. So let's see how it goes. Good thing that it's from "Shukan Bunshun" a tabloid magazine, while it did got the scoop on Takamina's right recently, the things on that magazine is still mostly just rumors and should be taken with grant of salt.

Last edited by Undertaker; 2012-03-28 at 17:40.
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 22:57   Link #145
sa547
*Author

Priceless. That racist got fucking told.

Last edited by sa547; 2012-03-29 at 05:07.
sa547 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 11:49   Link #146
mochichan

I saw that~ SAYAKA IS SO BOSS!! <3
I kinda hate Uhho after the whole gorilla jokes.........I feel bad for her :\

Look closely at that perv hand :P

lmao....XD

interesting XD
Old 2012-03-29, 17:08   Link #147
Undertaker

I won't think too much about it, Itano was out of the Kami-7 and you can tell she was a bit pissed about that in her speech even then.

As for second picture. Well, from the later blogs Itano mentioned that like Takamina, Aachan have talked about this with her before. If you look at the face of other 1st gen members during the cuts while Aachan was talking, they all had this deep thought face rather than shocked faces compare to say Yuko, Mayuyu, and others. So I'm leaning toward that those people already know about it, or at least like Takamina mentioned later, they know she's seriously thinking about graduating, just didn't know that she made the decision and it was THAT day she is announcing it.

Also if you look closely at actual footage, by the time "Aitakatta" started Takamina is already back to form and leading the song. Also n addition to Itano, the footage also shown that both NyanNyan and Mariko are approaching her in a similar manner as well, approach with smile with quick embrace and then quickly rejoined the song. Personally I think that 1st gen group all know about her decision at some level and they history together also prepared them for this compare to other member who either in a state of shock, or not close enough to feel anything.

I mean Itano is not stupid, she might be a bit airhead, but like Kojiharu of Mariko, there's a thinker underneath. Aachan leaving won't make her the center, and I refuse to think that she didn't notice herself that her fanbase has already started to diverge from the general AKB fanbase and image. (ie, she is arguably the least approachable among the top members and is heading that road further and further.)
Old 2012-03-29, 18:36   Link #148
mochichan

LOL yeah but I always got this "i'm a bitch" kinda feel from Tomochin..i dun know why..+ some fans told me how when Tomochin forgot to introduce some KKS member, she gave a w/e look and just moved on XD
It would be funny if Tomochin is kinda a secret bitch inside. I want to see that image from her more :P

I feel like Tomochin will graduate too. She doesn't fit that AKB thing anymore and the election kinda proved that since the voters that determine the ranking usually tend to be the fanbase, not the casual fans. I remember too that after the fall in ranking, she went on AKBINGO and did those fat sumo suits when her image doesn't fit with that kind of activities. I think she should just graduate except idk...what she...would...do...like model? I mean she's kind short even tho her face do look like those ViVi models.
Old 2012-03-29, 19:13   Link #149
Undertaker

Understandable, Itano does got that bitchy look even though it not her fault. I think it's the combination of both her pouting lips and slim long eyes. Kind of like Angelina Jolie, except in latter's case she had a personality to match it while Itano is completely opposite from it.

But yeah, the only style I can think of that fits her current style is something similar to Kuroki Meisa. Granted she can't act lie Kuroki (not that she is a great actress to begin with) but I do think Itano is a better dancer and has better control of stage. On the side she'll continue to do CMs and pin-ups which is pretty much her primary job now anyway.

Itano is a hard one to figure out though, she's more introvert than Takamina, but unlike Takamina, she won't try to initiate contact even when forced into a group. In that way she is kind of like Kojiharu, but Kojiharu will respond back when approached but Itano might not even respond.

I mean if anything her image is a complete opposite of her personality, even more extreme then her fellow original members and you can't even tell what she is thinking from the her face. Her face is either in "bitch" or "Kojiharu" mode.

Her problem was that before recently her real self slips out during those variety shows and got that gap moe working for her, now as the works starts to pile up she in on less and less variety show and even when she is on, she is the more quite one and that slowly takes way her moe factor leaving only that thick outer shell of hers which pretty much scream "get away from me"

On side note, speaking of secret bitch (well not really bitch, but scheming haraguroi) Yukirin is the master on this, which make her pretty funny. I still love out loud when ever she was referred as "Black Marimokkori" or "Black Kashiwagi". And surprisingly MaiMai after her graduation is making a her for herself as a haraguroi.

Last edited by Undertaker; 2012-03-29 at 19:26.
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 19:38   Link #150
sa547
*Author

Reading out carefully each of their faces, well, public image and personality has to go hand in hand, and in this case at first glance I can pick out who's easy to approach and converse with, and who's too intimidating even without talking to her.

Itano at this stage is hot and sexy, enough for most men to salivate and fantasize, but for me... seems that I can't connect with her, unlike amiable Mayuyu (she can get down along easy with anime fans, of course, speaking their language) and the down-to-earth Aachan (she has this gentle face that reminds me of most men's mothers); Itano also have this look that screams "high maintenance" and "you can't touch me", that is, she rather be going out with guys in the same vein as hers (BTW, there's been gossip about her dating secretly with some rocker).

(Figured out about two days ago that Sayaka's gonna be my oshimen because her mother came from my country, that I read an article about her hardships as a child, and so I'm able to relate with her -- she's a combination of silk and steel, and an unpretentious personality. Should Sayaka plans to come home here in force to perform, I'll join a street team to boost her.)
Old 2012-03-29, 21:01   Link #151
mochichan

She's already doing that Meisa thing since her music sound similar...all that pop electro pop autotune and all. I agree there's something kinda unapproachable with her...which is kinda sad since she used to be cuter but then she start wearing more make up, especially with her eyes. I never heard this rocker rumor? O_O really...hmmm I can see that. At least image wise, I see Tomochin look good with another celeb.

LOL Yukirin is the other one that I have suspicion about her personality....underneath that princess personality, she could be a really sneaky person lol.

OMFG YES!! I LOVE SAYAKA!! FOREVER HATING THOSE TABLOID THAT MADE A BIG ASS DEAL ABOUT THAT PRODUCER THAT SLEPT OVER AT HER HOUSE! Umechan was there too but they forgot to include it apparently...I feel like going to Japan and rage at the company for not including her in AKB senbatsu tho I do realize her image outgrow AKB long ago ;__;
I heard she's a columnist for some magazine now and also doing some acting and stage play so I'm happy she's getting promotions outside of AKB.

http://sasuga-kashira.tumblr.com/pos...s-heart-net-tv

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3310125.html

http://www.tokyohive.com/2012/02/akb...roman-holiday/

But a graduation might be coming soon......
Old 2012-03-29, 22:08   Link #152
sa547
*Author

Funny, I see APL (in the beer ad) on the same page as Sayaka.

Glad she'll be going places soon, and yeah, she's comparable to Victoria Beckham.
Old 2012-03-30, 00:39   Link #153
Undertaker

I think the rumor sa547was talking about is the Exile thing you posted. Exile is not rock band though. It a male idol dance group that features 2 central singers with the rest being dancers.

Itano do like electric rock music, but her personality really is not what you expect with her image if you seen enough of her early to even mid variety appearances. Her personal traits might the closest to a traditional Japanese woman as you'll find in the in among the earlier members. Quiet, thoughtful, good with house work and a decent cook. Really, among the earlier members, Aachan, Mayuyu, and Mi-chan can't cook, Yukirin can't even crack an egg, Kojiharu is a slob. The one that are good with house works are surprisingly Tomochin, Sayaka, and Mariko.

While Tomochin's quiet she can be funny as will and is similar to Kojiharu in a sense. But for past two years Itano really hasn't been on enough variety show to remind people that side of hers while Mariko and Kojiharu (especially Kojiharu's Ariyoshi AKB Republic with Ariyoshi Hiroiki) continues to have strong presence in variety/talk show scene and act silly despite their involvement in fashion modeling world.

Back to Sayaka, I like her as well. It's interesting because she and Yuko were the two that were widely rumored to graduate soon but with Maeda announce hers, IMO, it almost guaranteeing Yuko to stay around for a at least another year. As for Sayaka, I don't really know what I think. I personally don't think she'll leave, at least not until after this year's ranking at same time in addition to K she also have DIVA that still needs her.

Anyway here is one of my favorite segment from Ariyoshi's AKB Republic. It cracks me up every time I see it, features Mayuyu and our First Lady Kojiharu.

Spoiler for ChinChin Densha:
Old 2012-03-30, 12:54   Link #154
mochichan

OOOH~ lol exile do sound like a rock band XD
Tomo can cook? I remember the AKBINGO where they tried to cook and it's just..horrible......D:
They made lotion rice =__='
If Tomo is still the same from back then that that's good tho nowaday her whole "diva" image kinda turn me off which is why she don't really rank on my oshi list :\

I think Yuko will stay. She is popular but I think she'll be too worry about AKB future to graduate right after Acchan.

It look really funny lol but....we need more eng subbed AKB....damn Japan copyright laws...even when fans sub them they don't stay on..
Old 2012-03-30, 14:18   Link #155
Mushi
Hopeless Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa547 View Post
Itano also have this look that screams "high maintenance" and "you can't touch me", that is, she rather be going out with guys in the same vein as hers (BTW, there's been gossip about her dating secretly with some rocker).
I haven't been a huge follower of AKB48, until more recently, but Tomochin was my first AKB "crush" when I stumbled upon them two years ago. I've never thought of her as being a "you can't touch me" kind of girl. I won't pretend to know everything about her, but, aside from her sexy idol image and AKB popularity (it's part of the job), she seems fairly reserved and down to earth, to me.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMzcwMzYzMzY4.html

And from what I've read in her blog entries, she seems like a thoughtful and sensitive person. How can you say anything bad about a girl who likes puppies?

It doesn't bother me that she might be dating someone, there's nothing unusual about people in the entertainment industry dating. She is almost 21 and has recently expressed having dreams beyond AKB. The only concern, if it's even true, is how it affects her relationship with AKB48. Not just contractually, but with the group as a whole. Everyone is still feeling emotional about Acchan's graduation announcement, they don't need tabloid rumors and gossip right now.
Old 2012-03-30, 15:48   Link #156
mochichan

I think she is a nice person inside too but idk...i wish she could show it more, maybe then she wouldn't decline so much in the ranking.

Oh the EXILE thing is old~ from like 2010 so don't worry. This is not news. Beside EXILE fangirls already hate Tomochin from 2010 :P
I don't think we have to worry. Tabloid rumors got nothing. There's alot of rumors with Yuko and Eiji Wentz since 09-10 and she's still doing ok, more popular than ever. Tho I think Tomochin should consider Yuko's cardboard box from now on XD

http://aramatheydidnt.livejournal.com/3480367.html

btw~ Mariko got 1 million twitter followers :O

Wow..I wonder how much fans AKB have in Japan...Someone should do a fanbase count :\
Old 2012-03-30, 18:04   Link #157
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
OOOH~ lol exile do sound like a rock band XD
Tomo can cook? I remember the AKBINGO where they tried to cook and it's just..horrible......D:
They made lotion rice =__='
If Tomo is still the same from back then that that's good tho nowaday her whole "diva" image kinda turn me off which is why she don't really rank on my oshi list :\

I think Yuko will stay. She is popular but I think she'll be too worry about AKB future to graduate right after Acchan.

It look really funny lol but....we need more eng subbed AKB....damn Japan copyright laws...even when fans sub them they don't stay on..

I know those episode, but problem with those episodes is that they sometimes pair those who can cook with those who can't and when that happens, since it is variety, the ones that can cook tend default to the ones who can't.

In other variety Itano has shown she is at least capable of being an average cook. I mean despite they both looks ditsy she and Kojiharu has usually being very good in quiz shows and shows up with quick wits.

That's not saying their ditsy side is fake, but on variety shows those traits tend to get much more focus due to the program.

Another good example is the 10th gen member, Lemon-chan, Ichikawa Miori. Who has her catchphrase "Furesshuremon ni naritai no" or "I want to be a fresh lemon" in addition to sputter non-sense and has headbutt as one of her skills. Yet surprisingly she is a very good student and of the smartest member in the group.

Spoiler for Lemon's headbutt:
Old 2012-03-30, 19:02   Link #158
mochichan

I think Kojiharu airheadness is fake. She got busted on AKBINGO for faking it as long as it's entertaining so I can understand her. With 123812 something members, you really need to stand out.

It's great to know AKB got girls that can cook actual eatable foods lol...:P

LMAO~ I LOVE LEMON HEAD BUTT!! XD
oh yeah..the nonsense...When I saw her in DC she was speaking in like a really high pitch voice and even tho I'm just beginner in Japanese, I can understand some of the girl but lemon was just like this flash of squeaky nonsense about random things like lemons XD
Old 2012-03-30, 20:33   Link #159
Undertaker

With Kojiharu I think it was over-exaggerated but not completely fake though. I think that the lazy-boring factors in her airhead persona is real, but she just use that to her advantage. (A smart move I might add) I mean she also did get exposed that her home is a mess with food left on table until it's rotten or just leaving hats or accessory on the stove and other place.

Yeah, that Lemon persona is definitely fake.(but it is still awesome) She does like lemon and can eat them whole. But I think that she was exposed in one episode ( I think it's either AKBingo or Shukan) that compare lemons she likes cashew more. As for her sputtering speech, while I I do think part of it was the high pitch + big tongue, but I also believe she exaggerate the high pitch herself as well, kind of like what Mayuyu does in that regard.

But speaking of that generation, a lot of credits was given to Ariyoshi Hiroiki (whom I'm a big fan of) in Ariyoshi AKB Republic. That program is known to develop and forming personalities for the Kenkyūsei. While Ariyoshi Hiroiki, one of top Japanese comedian, was known for his sharp and sometime harsh remarks in which his comedy is based. He is also know to be very nice toward his kohei and helping them forming their personality. From what I know he was credit for the many of newer member's personality and "used" Kojiharu so well that she is now considered as a legit variety personality in AKB.
Old 2012-03-30, 23:07   Link #160
mochichan

...eww..i kinda missed the rotten foods part..LOL i love how the other members keep making fun of her for it after that XD
I saw her 600seconds ep. she seem like the move at her own pace person but I don't think she's as "dumb" as people make it out to be.

http://vid48.com/watch_video.php?v=GOAKRN6MDKO2

Lemon fake her high pitch voice too. She did get busted on some AKBINGO lol I remember her speech is much better in Majisuka. The speech thing kinda annoy me a little especially with Mayuyu too. Her real voice is a little deeper than the real one...But it's kawaii there I guess + it match their loli image.

I remember Ariyoshi. He was one of the judge on the cooking show and he was on their Kin Sma SP too. I didn't realize the guy worked indepth with the members :O wow...AKB got some good people backing them lol

BTW~ heard Manatsu sound good preview yet? What do you guys think?

http://disco48.tumblr.com/post/20194...-clearer-audio