aahhsin somehow you remind me of maddox
Old 2004-06-30, 17:31   Link #3602
NinjaServ

F for FANTASTIC!!!! YAY!!!!

aahhsin: -50000000000/10
Old 2004-06-30, 18:41   Link #3603
Ending

@ RDSVicious

Too big; you should make it a bit slimmer... Crap, what else I were going to say? Blocked it already. Oops. 10/10
Old 2004-06-30, 18:58   Link #3604
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Tritium - i really like this sig a lot, especially that little ring thinger by your name
9.5/10!

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
Old 2004-07-01, 00:00   Link #3605
OutPhase
Lord Chairman God King

Send a message via AIM to OutPhase
diabolistic: 8.23/10

I've updated my sig a little. It now has a border (But it's black, so it's hard to see.) and higher picture quality of a jpeg and more colors. The text has been changed to "The History of MAX" instead of "The Lifetime of MAX". Instead of blood red, it's white which is much easier on the eyes. I try to make it as good as possible and update it if needed.

I'm much happier with it now. (P.S. I do not have a website to advertise for, Sid_Burn. Even if I did look at the next sig review.) Hey, by an ironic twist, I'm listening to the MAX songs right now. Wierd

Tritium: I don't really like advertisement sigs that much, but it's okay. 7.01/10
Old 2004-07-01, 00:16   Link #3606

Send a message via AIM to Karma Send a message via MSN to Karma
RichMan - Wonderful, pop a border on that baby and you'll have a 9/10. 8/10 for now though.
Tritium - Simple.....that's all I need to know. There are a couple of extra bells and whistles, but overall it's clean cut and awesome. 9/10
NinjaServ - Cool. Also simple. 8/10
Thany - Now there's a Thany Trademark Signature 9/10
Slade - I like the 'S' in the lower right corner. 9/10
aahhsin - Still good, and one of the only non-anime sigs. 8/10
Wirhe - Make the text more readable. 7/10
Old 2004-07-01, 01:13   Link #3607
aahhsin

Karma = ack! black and white! I need color man color! F

New signature up. I want to make a sig cuter then Thany's. Don't know if it's possible but I'm going to try

Quote:
what kind of bamboozlement are you trying to pull here? a sig cuter than Thany's? thats just crazy talk.

a wise jedi master passed along some advice to me..and now i share it with you.
do or do not, there is no try
hmm.. Fine I WILL MAKE one cuter then Thanys!
Old 2004-07-01, 01:16   Link #3608
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
New signature up. I want to make a sig cuter then Thany's. Don't know if it's possible but I'm going to try
what kind of bamboozlement are you trying to pull here? a sig cuter than Thany's? thats just crazy talk.

a wise jedi master passed along some advice to me..and now i share it with you.
do or do not, there is no try

F

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
Old 2004-07-01, 01:21   Link #3609
user8047
Disabled By Request

diobalistic, i like ur sig!!!!!!!9.5/10
wave, nice howd u do tht!?!?!9.6/10
heres my crappy sig, lol its butiful
Old 2004-07-01, 02:20   Link #3610
RichMan
????

Naszim: Wow, I like both of them, where did the get those borders? I always seem to lack a border in my sigs, so that's why i'm asking 9/10 for both.
Old 2004-07-01, 02:44   Link #3611
user8047
Disabled By Request

the forum 1 kinda bugs me, i guess it looks too cute or somtin, but for borders, it simple, i used photoshop obviously, and used the pollygon lasso tool, and made a cool outline, then right click and select inverse, then got a pretty colour, and went to the layer palette, by deoble clicking on the layer, then in there i messed around with the numbers, if u look at ur border, and play with the numbers ull start to get it =P
Old 2004-07-01, 03:54   Link #3612
Dio

Naszim: 8/10 (real good)
Old 2004-07-01, 04:16   Link #3613
SajberToent
Borked

diabolistic - Very nice sig..

Lol, some of you ppl really have spent alot of time on your sigs.. fun to see hehe
Old 2004-07-01, 06:08   Link #3614
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by aahhsin
hmm.. Fine I WILL MAKE one cuter then Thanys!
This might be hard, but you're not far from it, or at least to do something that might be like my signatures
7/10 for your current signature, it's kinda cute, but the font of your name is just ugly and that smilie doesn't help you neither :

Spoiler for don't look : it's horrible!:
Old 2004-07-01, 07:19   Link #3615
ÜberJumper
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to ÜberJumper Send a message via AIM to ÜberJumper Send a message via Yahoo to ÜberJumper
Thany - wat a cute sig, reminds me of the anime I once watch... 9.9
SajberToent - your sig is almost good... if only you can translate that. 8.1
Dio - Kenshin? was he that samurai boy in the anime "Samurai X"? anyway it lacks a border. 8.4
Naszim - I like the effects on that tear. 8.7
Old 2004-07-01, 12:50   Link #3616
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
hey! I want to enter in the cutness contest too! after my next sig I'll make one with the cutest pic Ive ever found.

Im dropping ratings because honestly I've never rate seriously, so it would be just comments from now on

Thany: her expression is soooo weird! I dont know, it reminds of someone, or maybe her face is not proporcional?! I don't know...

SajberToent: is too big, read the forum rules, but the character is so ambigous, at first glance I thought it was a boy, but it seems she has breasts, kind of confusing, and is blurry too.

Dio: thats a nice sig, is very simple and I like that sometimes, although the quality is bad, looks kind of grainy

Naszim:sigs with eyes are nice, is a little blurry and the text is hard to read, the other one is way better, and that border is fantastic.

RichMan: unfortunatly is TOO big, is almost 50k and a sig that big can only be up to 30k, the art has not a great quality and the text is hard to read

aahhsin: again the quality is not the best and she is not as cute as the boy in the picture I'll use, but IMO is slightly cuter than Thany's, (I dont know, thany, yours has very weird eyes! is something I dont know how to describe)

Razer_2mb: to much going on, the concept is good, but the colors are too strong, my head kind of hurts

NinjaServ: thats one of the best sigs I ve seen, is simple but it doesnt seems empty, and the quote is funny

Tritium: I prefer the one before with the woman with sexy looking eyes, instead of this guy (thats kind of funny coming from me ) but the B&W part is nice

now a surprise for Thany

Spoiler for cuteness:

EDIT:

New signature up!

Last edited by mantidor; 2004-07-01 at 13:33.
Old 2004-07-01, 12:57   Link #3617
ChibiDusk
Back From The Dead?

Tritium: Like the size choice and the clean white look it has. I'm not sure if you made
that logo yourself or if thats the actual logo of the show, but it looks good there. Also the text is nice,
yet the smaller words reading "animesuki forums" may be a little too small and hard to read. The catacomb things also seem
out of place there. Maybe if you gradiented the Catacombs to the colors of the character you have it would look nicer.
8.6/10

NinjaServ: Haha, nice idea there. Good artwork and a simple yet good animation.
You might want to either center the text a bit more or move it to a corner, some reason it looks
a little odd there but nothing too major. Could use a border. 8.2/10

Wirhe: Um, well...You might want to add more color, or maybe an image of some sort?
Text isn't that exciting. Looks more like a button then a sig, but I like the animation for it.
Nice and simple, and the arrows were a good idea. 6.2/10

Diabolistic: An ok size, pretty standart. Like the colors, they are nice and calm.
I usually prefer the faces of characters other then bodies so I'm not too fond of the coice here
yet it works quite well, makes it look like he's walking through the forest and the camera is following
his feet . 8.6/10

Razer_2mb: Hm, Nice and colorful, but it looks like a bunch of screens just randomly put together.
I believe you meant to have them all say "max 300" and that gives it a theme so thats good. The font could be a little clearer
for the "History of Max". 6.8/10

Karma: oh, looks nice! Little color but it works. The font is nice and works well (love the hearts!)
and is easily readable yet not too plain. I really like how you skipped the border where the character
image was, makes it unique! 8.9/10

aahhsin: Hm, nice shot of the character but it could be better quality. I can see the image was a nice quality but it lowered when you saved it
from the way your text is a little blurry. The border could be thiner and a different shade of blue (not too fond of that exact blue).
But with the tools you used (I'm assuming nothing special like PS or PSP), it looks well done.

Naszim Good quality, and I like the character shot. The font could be a little more readable yet I like the outline
and the color you chose. I would gve it an extra point of you tinned out the border. 8/10

RichMan: Nice character, I really like it. Could use a border (not black though since it wouldnt show up).
Might want to change and smoothen out the font a bit too. 8.3/10

Thany: The cuteness is too much. 9.7/10 Love the border as well XD

*phew*
Old 2004-07-01, 13:05   Link #3618
Tritium
doaho...

i made everything by myself except for the image hehe, nice looking sig you've got there chibidusk it has a really dark mood in it i love it 92% ^_^ and mantidor, yeah i also prefere the women with sexy looking eyes but everyone was saying that i needed a new signature.. i'll make a new one soon with a nice women with sexy eyes, maybe you'll eventually like them

Last edited by Tritium; 2004-07-01 at 15:24.
Old 2004-07-01, 13:20   Link #3619
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
Thany: her expression is soooo weird! I dont know, it reminds of someone, or maybe her face is not proporcional?! I don't know...
Well I dunno, I don't find anything weird with her face actually, you can have a look for the original picture here :
Spoiler:

Tritium : I don't particulary like it, it's weird and seems a bit low in quality, 6.5/10.

ChibiDusk : what is it? It's kinda original : 7.5/10.

ÜberJumper
or should I say Sid_Burn : your signature was a bit too big but it was still ok and I liked the border. 8/10.

SajberToent : the art is nice, though I've already seen this as 2 avatars, but it needs a border plus it's too big 7/10.
Old 2004-07-01, 13:51   Link #3620
Shousha

Send a message via ICQ to Shousha Send a message via AIM to Shousha Send a message via MSN to Shousha Send a message via Yahoo to Shousha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritium
i made everything by myself except for the image hehe, nice looking sig you've got there chibidusk it has a really dark mood in it i love it 92& ^_^ and mantidor, yeah i also prefere the women with sexy looking eyes but everyone was saying that i needed a new signature.. i'll make a new one soon with a nice women with sexy eyes, maybe you'll eventually like them

Tensai Basketomannnnnnnnnnnnn SAKURAGI HANAMICHI!!!!! *bows*

^_^
Closed Thread

Tags
rate, signature