AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Full Metal Panic > Past FMP Series (Archive)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-09-20, 05:36   Link #101
icchy
fiiringu

Send a message via MSN to icchy
If it goes to topic: 'Run silent, run deep'

If it goes to offtopic (sorry for that):

FMP: TSR
Ep no. 9
19:40

I'll sell my soul to get that song..
If I can find it on fumoffu ost (haven't watched it yet so I'm not aware if it appears there) just tell me .

Also song thats just after the opening, really decent one.

PS: One of the most touching scene from FMP! 'n TSR. Why those songs aren't on OSTs?!

Last edited by icchy; 2007-09-20 at 09:42.
Old 2007-09-30, 21:52   Link #102
all-bout-nishino!

i actually like all of the songs. its great.
Old 2007-09-30, 22:06   Link #103
HaZzArD
Kenpachi FTW

Send a message via AIM to HaZzArD
yep i also like the OP song for fumoffu i never get sick of it
Old 2007-10-03, 12:58   Link #104
oompa loompa

theres an awesome video by mtv on youtube for the TSR opening. it really got me hooked on to the song.. its the extended op, its like an official amv
Old 2007-10-11, 10:47   Link #105
Narayan

The songs in this anime are just wonderful, the opening and the ending... every time I listen to them I feel a warm. The best one is by far:
Sore Ga, Ai Deshou

I don't know if this has been said already but... how can you not understand what their saying? The songs (in the versions I have that is, french and english) are both subtitled.

Eventough this isn't my favorite anime music, there is one song I love even more:
The ending song of Tenjou Tenge (end of each episode)
Old 2008-03-02, 08:05   Link #106
lilien
fuzzy strawberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generalgm
does anyone know the song from FMP TSR in episode 13 in which Kaname is giving Sousuke a pep talk? I've been looking for that piece forever. The musical composer for FMP TSR is Toshihiko Sahashi, but I've scanned all his pieces (that I know of)
urg i'm desperatly trying to find this one too -_- i need some kick ass intrumental in order to make my studies less boring =))
so then if anyone is talented enough to find us that piece , i'll be very ( but verrrry) thankful to him/her and give him/her credits if i succeed my exams =D

to stay in this thread's spirit i personally find that the tsr soundtracks are better than the first season, i find them more catchy and deep ( well that's just my opinion and it has also been a long time since i last watched the first opus )
Old 2008-04-21, 09:47   Link #107
philip23

Send a message via Yahoo to philip23
i like all of the fmp songs... but sore ga ai deshou got me good!!!

Spoiler:
Old 2008-04-24, 00:08   Link #108
jerkette
Sore Ga, Ai Deshou! <3

me tooo... i like all songs of full metal.. actually.. im trying to find them all.. heeheehee..

but, personally.. sore ga, ai deshou is the best.. cause i think, it really is appropriate to chidori and sousuke's love.. heeheehee.. both of them are confused on what they are feeling for each other... aaaaawwww.. sooooo sweeeeettt!!!

"Not everything is as it seems."
Old 2008-05-07, 22:22   Link #109
uruz_7

my favorites are TOMORROW and SORE GA AI DESHOU. very nice tune.

the singer also has a nice voice... but i like all the other songs as well...
Old 2008-05-11, 18:41   Link #110
LeoXiao
思想工作

I don't have all the songs but of the ones I have I'd say "conspiracy" is my favourite. It's the song used in the part where Gauron is talking with the KGB officers on the bridge in episode 2.
Old 2008-05-21, 07:40   Link #111
Darkoff
Nipaah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogo_Pogo View Post
My favorite was op of fumoffu it makes me think about good things, it's like rememberring only what was the best of your life, it left me that way after having earing it. I liked the ending (and the chibis in it too XD). Since i don't understand a word in japanese i rate the music on the beat and the voice. I also consider the impression that i got while listening to it. Some really get to you, deep in your heart.
QFT!! i totaly agree with you mate.
Old 2008-06-02, 13:38   Link #112
GawainBS

Hello

I just finished watching FMP First Season and I'm addicted. I got myself the soundtrack, but I can't find my favourite song on it. It was classical sounding, with a choir. I don't recall specific scenes where it played. I *think* it played in episode 13 (or 14?) during the story of Sousuke telling Shinji that ground support crews are essential to AS operation. It played also during other "serene" or "serious" scenes.
I think it also featured in the episode where Sousuke is attached to another squad, and sent to Halminjistan/Afghanistan and where he faces his former friend Zaïd. It plays when Sousuke's squad is at his former hide out, and the East-European female pilot tells him about her past, and they're staring at the little patch of ground with all the white flags. (My guess is that this is the grave of Sousuke's former comrades.)
Old 2008-07-09, 20:43   Link #113
king_joker

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcruz1014 View Post
My personal favorite has got to be "sore ga ai deshou"...... great upbeat love song. I never skipped the fumoffu opening once.
same.....
Old 2008-07-12, 02:31   Link #114
Jay911

Send a message via ICQ to Jay911 Send a message via AIM to Jay911 Send a message via MSN to Jay911 Send a message via Yahoo to Jay911
Can't believe I never replied in here.. then again I spend way not enough time on AnimeSuki..

I too like Tomorrow, Sore ga ai deshou, and Minamikaze. Instrumental-wise, Plan 1056 is one of my favorites (especially in its use on the final FMP! episode to open it - the crescendo as the FMP logo is coming up is quite powerful IMO). As well, the previously-mentioned, seemingly-untitled-and-unavailable piece that backs the sunrise in Hong Kong in the final TSR ep when Kaname is (done) talking to Sousuke.

On a related note - I know all three titles are sung by Shimokawa Mikuni, but Minamikaze always sounds different to me, maybe because of the lower parts that start it out. I could envision Kaname singing Tomorrow and Sore ga ai deshou, but I always picture Minamikaze coming from the more mature Melissa Mao.
Old 2008-07-12, 21:10   Link #115
sainclaire
This space for rent.

Send a message via AIM to sainclaire
Every one of the Opeing and ED closing songs were excellent IMO but my favorite is Minami Kaze; fast paced with a great bass and sweet-sounding synths.
Old 2008-09-26, 22:26   Link #116
masterwok

Hey does anyone know what the fmp trailer song is called. this is the song to the trailer if you have not seen it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXjy15YMd6Q
Old 2008-11-19, 22:54   Link #117
DarkHonour

Actually I think the only song that really impressed me was 'Mou ichido kimi ni aitai', which is the TSR ED.
Old 2008-11-19, 23:12   Link #118
Devouree
Promoted at last :)

Personally, I love the OST and especially the openings and endings of all three seasons, except for the ending of fumoffu (think it's called Kimi ni Fuku Kaze), which I found not enjoyable to listen to (IMO only, not that it's a bad song or anything). Some of the other songs on the OSTs are quite good as well.
Old 2009-01-03, 15:00   Link #119
Dante23
Were you feeling it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icchy View Post
If it goes to topic: 'Run silent, run deep'

If it goes to offtopic (sorry for that):

FMP: TSR
Ep no. 9
19:40

I'll sell my soul to get that song..
If I can find it on fumoffu ost (haven't watched it yet so I'm not aware if it appears there) just tell me .

Also song thats just after the opening, really decent one.

PS: One of the most touching scene from FMP! 'n TSR. Why those songs aren't on OSTs?!
This, that song when Kaname is crying, calling for Sousuke is brilliant, I've searched for it everywhere and not a single clue.

This one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8_xoDx2eLU around minute 3:20. Is the one, right?

So, I got here a rip of the song (not full, 37 secs for avoiding conversations.) for anyone interested: Alley Song - Full Metal Panic!
Old 2009-01-04, 10:21   Link #120
Mattelajn

I do They are rly nice!
Closed Thread