AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

View Poll Results: Vampire Knight - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 11 26.83%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 24.39%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 9 21.95%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 14.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 4.88%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 4.88%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.44%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-25, 00:43   Link #21
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Haven't watched 12, but I'm pretty sure I know what happens. Manga ftw.
Old 2008-06-25, 01:21   Link #22
defrule

Shizuka was interesting...
Probably because she's the only antagonist so far and a bit more irrational than other vampires.

Too bad, expected much more from her being a pureblood.
Old 2008-06-25, 02:39   Link #23
Nvis
Where are the good animes

How'd(Or why) this series get its own sub-forum?
Old 2008-06-25, 05:30   Link #24
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
How'd(Or why) this series get its own sub-forum?
cause its a popular manga and anime all in one!
i guess your not a fan of this anime or manga
Old 2008-06-25, 08:36   Link #25
FuzzyWuzzy

Ugh hmmm...
I wonder if she is really dead.
The suspense is killing me. I don't really want to read the manga so I'll wait for one more week.
The whole Shizuka story is happening so fast. She barely played a part but now she is dead or seems to be dead. Kaname is hiding a lot of deep dark secrets. I don't even know if he is evil or good. He certainly cares for Yuuki but whether he cares about the human race is another matter. Whether or not he is going to do evil things with his plans or ambitions is also another matter.

Shizuka is such a wh ore. She had that nasty aura when she bit Zero and when Kaname bit her also. I was like "Eeeewww! Nasty! Disgusting! Glad that's over."
Old 2008-06-25, 17:04   Link #26
SkoolRumble4Ya

Shizuka is dead there is no denying it. Kaname is now letting his evil out of his hat revealing that he wants Yuki like a slave. I wonder who were they talking about when they wanted to kill a pure blood vampire who ruin everything. Are they gonna stop at episode 13 and resume the rest the fall or is it gonna be 26 episodes and second season in the fall.
Old 2008-06-26, 03:43   Link #27
m1thril

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
Shizuka is dead there is no denying it. Kaname is now letting his evil out of his hat revealing that he wants Yuki like a slave. I wonder who were they talking about when they wanted to kill a pure blood vampire who ruin everything. Are they gonna stop at episode 13 and resume the rest the fall or is it gonna be 26 episodes and second season in the fall.
i think its 13 episodes and then resume during the fall
Old 2008-06-26, 09:31   Link #28
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Now this is the episode i have been waiting for. The episode was done extremely well i only have 2 complaints and they are pretty minor ones. Ichiru's voices really bothered the hell out of me and it was not just his whining for me his voice seemed off. My other problem was the short fighting scene between him and Zero it was poorly done with several sword and knife moments used over and over. Other than that it was pretty solid episode which played up to the manga

Shizuka as much as i liked her had a short role even in the manga. I loved the contrast between her ghostly beauty and her just insane eyes like she has lost a piece of herself which she had. Though they are called the undead the vampires in VK are very human but Shizuka's eyes were dead through and through.

THe scene where Kaname finally ends her was done well as well. The dialog between the two with Kaname arm through her back was creepy but alluring. Both their voices were perfect and the tone was dead on. Very solid but sad Shizuka was enigmatic character will miss her.

9/10
Old 2008-06-26, 10:00   Link #29
FuzzyWuzzy

If zero doesn't drink Shizuka's blood in episode 13, I'll hate him forever for being emo.
Old 2008-06-26, 10:26   Link #30
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
If zero doesn't drink Shizuka's blood in episode 13, I'll hate him forever for being emo.
um how would suggest that Zero drinks Shizuka's blood at this point? Plus drinking her blood would go against who Zero is.
Old 2008-06-26, 18:36   Link #31
SkoolRumble4Ya

Yeah it would go against Zero but how else is he gonna survive. Didn't he say he wants be with Yuki so he probably will drink it but Kaname is probably gonna kill him later on.
Old 2008-06-27, 11:02   Link #32
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Yeah it would go against Zero but how else is he gonna survive. Didn't he say he wants be with Yuki so he probably will drink it but Kaname is probably gonna kill him later on.
Yes he wants to survive for Yuki's sake but there is more to it than that. Let us not forget Shizuka is dead and Kaname has already drank Shizuka's blood. Drinking it at this point is mute and even at this point Zero's anger is still to strong for him drink Shizuka's blood plus even if she had not died it would only have given her even more power over him. So even if he wanted to protect Yuki one command from Shizuka and he would have to submit.

I will say you will be quite surprised when you find out just how zero is able to survive.
Old 2008-06-27, 18:48   Link #33
SkoolRumble4Ya

Yeah I guess I'll find out in October. Damn what a long wait.
Old 2008-06-28, 07:45   Link #34
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

everytime the show notes that the gun Zero uses is "useless against humans", I doubt it.

I think that the bullet itself within the gun is enough to kill someone if it pierces through his skull, regardless of whether it is especially made for vampires.

any thoughts?
Old 2008-06-28, 17:21   Link #35
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Pride of the Purebloods

I have from average to poor reactions for this episode mainly due to the terrible mess they
did with the animation.

Honestly, several shots throughout looked as if they were done with Flash Player, which
becomes noticeable when watching how static Yuuki speaks at some close-up shots.

Nevertheless, there are a few things shed into the light:

Spoiler:

The things to remark for this episode are:
Hanabusa and the other "noble" vampires pay unanimous loyalty and an unwavering friendship
to Kaname.

Kaname did what he did to Shizuka, in order, to challenge his own unchangeable fate but by
doing so he as well inherit Shizuka's fate.
Old 2008-06-30, 13:18   Link #36
jacks81x

Quote:
Spoiler for :
Old 2008-07-01, 20:38   Link #37
Sezren
Inactive Member

Can anybody explain why Shizuka lets Zero shoot her if that effectively can kill her? Does she do that deliberately or is she supposedly completely mad? Then what is the point of the chess analogy? It doesnt make any sense at all. The game is just about "Will somebody do some random utterly stupid thing or no?" There was zero maneuvering/strategy/tactics involved (or it didnt matter at all).
Closed Thread