AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Sword Art Online

Notices

Old 2012-04-08, 06:12   Link #281
tomtkp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Dude shit calm down, sugou got beat up anyway -.-"
Btw tom have you read the epilogue of alicization? And whats sao5?
Spoiler for epilogue and SAO5:
Old 2012-04-08, 06:23   Link #282
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

so far what have you read? or what happened
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 06:38   Link #283
tomtkp

Quote:
so far what have you read? or what happened
Spoiler for Epilogue:
Old 2012-04-08, 07:08   Link #284
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

damn and chinese is up to 3 only
Old 2012-04-08, 19:00   Link #285
sky black swordman

Man I agree with Gene098 am still a little pissed at the baster ,
but like Fallen3dge that sugou guy got beat up in both VR and the real world by a kid and is in jail or dead I dont just get over a little.

2 Q" first Q have asuna and kirito had sex in the real world yet or has been any talk about it ? I know they kissed as soon as they meet in the real world and they had sex in the SAO VR but have they done it in the real world.

Is asuna staking kirito ?

What does NTR mean again I kinda forgot ? I am trying to remember but well I cant.
Old 2012-04-08, 19:11   Link #286
joshuafaramir
Book Elitist

Netorare. NTR in short. Google it up if you want a deeper meaning but basically, it means stealing a lover or having ones lover stolen.
Old 2012-04-08, 19:18   Link #287
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuafaramir View Post
Netorare. NTR in short. Google it up if you want a deeper meaning but basically, it means stealing a lover or having ones lover stolen.
So I was right then danm i knew it was that but I second guess my self.

Thank you joshuafaramir. That's obama as your avatar huh.
Old 2012-04-08, 19:24   Link #288
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

I dont think they did it in the real yet
Old 2012-04-08, 21:52   Link #289
dorekidos

hi everyone, i just saw this commercial for a google project
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c6W4CCU9M4

maybe it wont be long until they can make a nervegear ...
dorekidos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-08, 23:20   Link #290
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Man I agree with Gene098 am still a little pissed at the baster ,
but like Fallen3dge that sugou guy got beat up in both VR and the real world by a kid and is in jail or dead I dont just get over a little.

2 Q" first Q have asuna and kirito had sex in the real world yet or has been any talk about it ? I know they kissed as soon as they meet in the real world and they had sex in the SAO VR but have they done it in the real world.

Is asuna staking kirito ?

What does NTR mean again I kinda forgot ? I am trying to remember but well I cant.
Finally someone understands me,

When you said " I dont just get over a little." did you mean you will not get over it or you can get over it because it's a small thing?

And NTR is the worst thing humanity has created.
Gene098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 01:27   Link #291
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gene098 View Post
Finally someone understands me,

When you said " I dont just get over a little." did you mean you will not get over it or you can get over it because it's a small thing?

And NTR is the worst thing humanity has created.
Sorry about that.
What I trying to say was bro that even I got mad and pissed about that whole thing with that bastard sugou but I got ever it . I think you can too. or at least try. If you get mad about this much it then I can only imagine how mad you get when this gets animated.

And yes I understand what NTR is.
Old 2012-04-09, 01:51   Link #292
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Anyone have any idea what happens to the "harem" at the end of UW. I mean according to some talk on bt, seems to have a resolution
Old 2012-04-09, 02:16   Link #293
cyberdemon

Quote:
Anyone have any idea what happens to the "harem" at the end of UW. I mean according to some talk on bt, seems to have a resolution
The only resolution that I can see is Asuna.
Old 2012-04-09, 03:18   Link #294
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
The only resolution that I can see is Asuna.
Thats what i'm praying for...not that i dont like the rest but i really cant see the others with him. Wish Sensei would write a wedding of the 2 in like ALO/Real life. Maybe it'll come out in the anime(unlikely)
Old 2012-04-09, 09:55   Link #295
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Sorry about that.
What I trying to say was bro that even I got mad and pissed about that whole thing with that bastard sugou but I got ever it . I think you can too. or at least try. If you get mad about this much it then I can only imagine how mad you get when this gets animated.

And yes I understand what NTR is.
You say once it gets animated because the animators tend to accentuate these small NTR scenes like they did in H.S DXD and it fuckin pissed me the fuck off.
Old 2012-04-09, 14:46   Link #296
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
You say once it gets animated because the animators tend to accentuate these small NTR scenes like they did in H.S DXD and it fuckin pissed me the fuck off.
Then It will become much sweeter when that bastard got trolled hard by healthcliff

Quote:
they did in RL too and in ALO too.

Yui interview:
Spoiler for Yui interview::

the other interview are pretty easy to understand mostly if you google translate, most of the interviews (Asuna and Kazuto) are about what they usually do on their date and some sensitive question about their sensitive body part and asuna favorited underwear color

Talking about 16.5 there are other Six IF chapters:
1_yuri stuff between 2 lord in ALO
2_yuri stuff between 2 lord in ALO (real)
3_ecchi stuff with Lizbet as main heroine
4_echhi stuff with the nurse in the hospital ("kazuto-kun is really good with ecchi stuff ne")
5_Tentacle with Asuna - from volume 3 or 4 when she got discovered by ... tentacle avatar
7_Asuna and lizbet little ecchi experience ( Lizbet: I 'm a pervert, doing those thing with Asuna).

I will try to translate the interview to check on my Jap skills since I last looked at them 6 months ago

Last edited by hayate-sama; 2012-04-10 at 11:44.
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-09, 17:16   Link #297
Gene098

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Then It will become much sweeter when that bastard got trolled hard by healthcliff

According to an interview written in the infamous 16.5 (16.5 actually contain 6 chapters and 3 interviews decided through popularity vote) they did in RL too and in ALO too.

Yui 16.5 interview:
Spoiler for Yui 16.5 interview::

the other interview are pretty easy to understand mostly if you google translate, most of the interviews (Asuna and Kazuto) are about what they usually do on their date and some sensitive question about their sensitive body part and asuna favorited underwear color

Talking about 16.5 there are six parts:
1_the actual 16.5
2_yuri stuff between 2 lord in ALO
3_yuri stuff between 2 lord in ALO (real)
4_ecchi stuff with Lizbet as main heroine
5_echhi stuff with the nurse in the hospital ("kazuto-kun is really good with ecchi stuff ne")
6_Tentacle with Asuna - from volume 3 or 4 when she got discovered by ... tentacle avatar

I will try to translate the interview to check on my Jap skills since I last looked at them 6 months ago
1)Could you provide the link with 16.5 all 6 chapters and 3 interviews?

2)What do you mean from

"6_Tentacle with Asuna - from volume 3 or 4 when she got discovered by ... tentacle avatar"

-All that happened in the volume itself was enough, are you trying to fuck with me saying those tentacle fucks did more?

3)In vol 4 Sugou...

A)"Mmm, a good fragrance. It was a struggle to reproduce the scent of the real world's Asuna-kun. I wanted you to appreciate the effort of bringing the analyzer to the hospital room."
----------------------------
-Did the fucking hog shit scan Asuna's body in RL by bringing a fucking machine in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B)"While shouting, he grabbed the red ribbon at the collar of Asuna's dress with his right hand. As he pulled, the cloth stretched and tore. The thin blood-red ribbon fluttered through the air without a sound and landed on the ground before my eyes.

From the torn dress the pure white skin of her chest was greatly exposed. Asuna's face was distorted in humiliation and her eyes shut so tightly she shook.

Sugou bent back, laughing with a smirk while stretching his right hand out to Asuna's bare skin. His lips opened in the shape of a crescent moon and he stuck out his vivid red tongue. While making a sound of dripping mucus, he licked from below Asuna's cheek up. "
---------------------------

B1)When he pulled off the ribbon did it show the upper part of her chest(not including breasts since he wrote chest instead of breasts) or was she plain naked and he saw everything?(Because it never stated anything more than the ribbon coming off and a torn dress, so i am hoping that it meant that the ribbon only came off?)

B2)Did the fucking dipshit lick the side of Asuna's cheek up or did he fucking lick the front of her face up(which isn't where the cheek is located *facepalm* but I just want to make sure, the dipshit did not touch her lips.)
Old 2012-04-09, 17:43   Link #298
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post

According to an interview written in the infamous 16.5 (16.5 actually contain 6 chapters and 3 interviews decided through popularity vote) they did in RL too and in ALO too.

Yui 16.5 interview:
Spoiler for Yui 16.5 interview::

Talking about 16.5 there are six parts:
1_the actual 16.5
2_yuri stuff between 2 lord in ALO
3_yuri stuff between 2 lord in ALO (real)
4_ecchi stuff with Lizbet as main heroine
5_echhi stuff with the nurse in the hospital ("kazuto-kun is really good with ecchi stuff ne")
6_Tentacle with Asuna - from volume 3 or 4 when she got discovered by ... tentacle avatar

Lol i wonder if they knew about her peeking. Could you please pm the link?
Old 2012-04-09, 21:23   Link #299
sky black swordman

Hey guy's here is something to think about asuna initiated the relationship with kirito right, BF and GF thing and intimate and physical relationship with kirito. The sex to put it simply.

Here the Q I want to ask yui when your mama and papa make love in ALO who is the one that ntimates it your mama or papa ?

Yui's most likey to sayYui: mama does.

Asuna is a the more ecchi one the couple.
Old 2012-04-09, 22:17   Link #300
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ

Quote:
1)Could you provide the link with 16.5 all 6 chapters and 3 interviews?

2)What do you mean from

"6_Tentacle with Asuna - from volume 3 or 4 when she got discovered by ... tentacle avatar"

-All that happened in the volume itself was enough, are you trying to fuck with me saying those tentacle fucks did more?

3)In vol 4 Sugou...

A)"Mmm, a good fragrance. It was a struggle to reproduce the scent of the real world's Asuna-kun. I wanted you to appreciate the effort of bringing the analyzer to the hospital room."
----------------------------
-Did the fucking hog shit scan Asuna's body in RL by bringing a fucking machine in?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B)"While shouting, he grabbed the red ribbon at the collar of Asuna's dress with his right hand. As he pulled, the cloth stretched and tore. The thin blood-red ribbon fluttered through the air without a sound and landed on the ground before my eyes.

From the torn dress the pure white skin of her chest was greatly exposed. Asuna's face was distorted in humiliation and her eyes shut so tightly she shook.

Sugou bent back, laughing with a smirk while stretching his right hand out to Asuna's bare skin. His lips opened in the shape of a crescent moon and he stuck out his vivid red tongue. While making a sound of dripping mucus, he licked from below Asuna's cheek up. "
---------------------------

B1)When he pulled off the ribbon did it show the upper part of her chest(not including breasts since he wrote chest instead of breasts) or was she plain naked and he saw everything?(Because it never stated anything more than the ribbon coming off and a torn dress, so i am hoping that it meant that the ribbon only came off?)

B2)Did the fucking dipshit lick the side of Asuna's cheek up or did he fucking lick the front of her face up(which isn't where the cheek is located *facepalm* but I just want to make sure, the dipshit did not touch her lips.)
2) yes it does
3)
A)I Believe it is to analyze the air to give enough smell data
B)I believe it is in the VR world
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, harem, kirito, non-harem, possible harem, romance, shounen, tragedy, virtual reality