AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-03-18, 10:14   Link #13001
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Vampire!Fate

Do you want to see Fate's side of what is going on once Nanoha's is done as a special, or should I keep progressing the storyline and leave it a mystery for the time being?

A.) See Fate's
B.) Continue story without going back

edit: Page claim for home made marshmallows! :3
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 11:09   Link #13002
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Vampire!Fate

Do you want to see Fate's side of what is going on once Nanoha's is done as a special, or should I keep progressing the storyline and leave it a mystery for the time being?

A.) See Fate's

I'm not sure this time, maybe B so the story can progress smoothly and see what happens next with Nanoha, but I don't want to miss anything either. If you're going to tell us later what happened with the Fate side, then I think I'll be going for B, otherwise A to not miss anything.

Cuídate y sigue sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 11:21   Link #13003
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Vampire!Fate

A.) See Fate's

I vote B as I want to see Fate going on a rampage.

Last edited by Advent000; 2009-03-18 at 11:42.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 12:39   Link #13004
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

B please

*aLso typeing on a PS3 is HARD as Hell*
Old 2009-03-18, 13:30   Link #13005
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

I pick B too, please ^^
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 13:38   Link #13006
Alavon
Worshipper of Nanoha...

Interesting choices...hmmm...I pick...B
Alavon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 20:33   Link #13007
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

@Alavon: I agree with markesellus: "Liar, liar, hams on wire" makes the fic!

@Satashi: I'll be the rare exception and speak up for poor, lonely A here. My personal prejudice is to hear more about the vampire in a vampire fic. Actually, can I vote to hear more about the home-made marshmallows?!

And for my own contribution to the thread, in response to a request from RadiantBeam, I am hereby offering my take on what Nanoha and Fate were doing while Vivio and Lutecia were out on their date in her story, "Waiting Game."

No, it does not involve liquid latex, body chocolate, or magically animated tentacles. Stop giving my wife ideas, you pervs!

Spoiler for Something About Fate-mama Just Bugs Me:

Spoiler for Author's notes and suchlike:

Last edited by DezoPenguin; 2009-03-18 at 20:35. Reason: Name spelling
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-18, 20:45   Link #13008
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
@Alavon: I agree with markesellus: "Liar, liar, hams on wire" makes the fic!

@Satashi: I'll be the rare exception and speak up for poor, lonely A here. My personal prejudice is to hear more about the vampire in a vampire fic. Actually, can I vote to hear more about the home-made marshmallows?!

And for my own contribution to the thread, in response to a request from RadiantBeam, I am hereby offering my take on what Nanoha and Fate were doing while Vivio and Lutecia were out on their date in her story, "Waiting Game."

No, it does not involve liquid latex, body chocolate, or magically animated tentacles. Stop giving my wife ideas, you pervs!

... Now THAT was unexpected in a very good, absolutely hilarious way!

Haha, trust Fate to soothe Nanoha's fears by... bugging their own daughter. Somehow I think it was definitely for the best that Lutecia and Vivio had the willpower to pull back at the last second, God knows what would have happened to them if they hadn't.

And you realize, now, that this means I have to write that Lutecia fic, don't you? Since you referenced it in your notes and now people will be poking about for it.

The comment to Caro and Erio was absolutely adorable and true... pity no one picks up on it, it'd make an interesting story. And don't worry... I've got a few more ViCia stories to crank out before I can consider finishing it.
Old 2009-03-18, 21:20   Link #13009
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
A
for me plzthx :3
~~~

Hmm writing the following was an... experiment of sorts, once again I got an idea and had no choice but to roll with it. I do two things in this I've never done before. That being writing in 2nd person (which is an experience to say the least) and write in present tense (I apologize for any tense mistakes in advance because I'm really really used to past tense.) I didn't set out meaning to do either but in the end I did ^^;; it's funny how that works out.

Spoiler for Even though you're not:

Spoiler for notes and all:
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 00:32   Link #13010
BPHaru

Quote:

That was great. I love how you portray their relationship as adults, and I'm happy to see that you're writing more of this story ^^
Thank you for another sweet short DezoPenguin.

Take care and keep smiling
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 00:44   Link #13011
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Vampire!Fate

A.) See Fate's

A and I agree with Dezo, what about homemade marshmallows?

Quote:

Fate's always on top of things....*takes a trip to the gutter* Anyway, that was hilarious and cute. It was unexpected that Fate was the one to bug them (technically she knew it was on the dress). It's a good thing Fate went upstairs instead of Nanoha. Then she would have seen what had happened at the door step and that would be....awkward. Now all you need is a omake about Vivio coming home and walking in on them/finding the bug. Oh yes and kudos to RB definitely, she's the one who really introduced ViCia and gave it a name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post

And you realize, now, that this means I have to write that Lutecia fic, don't you? Since you referenced it in your notes and now people will be poking about for it.
*poke poke*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
~~~

Hmm writing the following was an... experiment of sorts, once again I got an idea and had no choice but to roll with it. I do two things in this I've never done before. That being writing in 2nd person (which is an experience to say the least) and write in present tense (I apologize for any tense mistakes in advance because I'm really really used to past tense.) I didn't set out meaning to do either but in the end I did ^^;; it's funny how that works out.

Spoiler for notes and all:
You know, reading second person is really weird. It definitely is like stage directions. This is indeed a big change from what you normally do. Very sad yet cute like most nostalgic fics. It really showed the depth of the relationship between those two. I like that mention to Vice and Griffith, because he really does love them on the inside. You should have mentioned that time they all turned into girls...but I guess that would take away the seriousness you managed to establish.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 01:18   Link #13012
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Looks like B wins :3 I'll have more tomorrow now that I know how to plan.

As for the home made marshmallows....
Spoiler for Who saw this coming?:

I made some. They're really dense and gooey, and god they're sticky. I had to coat them with the powder sugar/cornstarch mixture really well just to make them not cling to everything. The texture is simply amazing and the flavor is... well they taste like marshmallows lol! They are better than store-bought, though. Bad thing is, it uses powdered sugar... and I haaaaaaate working with that stuff. It flies everywhere if you're not careful... and powdered sugar= ants if you don't clean up super super well. But they're really good, I'm probably gonna share with some of my friends ^^
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 01:46   Link #13013
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Ah Good eats. Alton Brown cracks me up every time I watch that show. I'm totally going to make some over break.

To keep this slightly on topic: Imagine pairing of your choice making marshmallows together. Marshmallow fights ensue. It's going to get very sticky. Can you imagine Zafira helping (young) Vivio make marshmallows? That's going to be hard to get out of his fur. D:

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 01:50   Link #13014
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Teaser

Spoiler for Coming tomorrow... (I hope):
Old 2009-03-19, 01:58   Link #13015
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Ah Good eats. Alton Brown cracks me up every time I watch that show. I'm totally going to make some over break.

To keep this slightly on topic: Imagine pairing of your choice making marshmallows together. Marshmallow fights ensue. It's going to get very sticky. Can you imagine Zafira helping (young) Vivio make marshmallows? That's going to be hard to get out of his fur. D:
It will be painful and I doubt you want to eat fur mixed with Marshmallow. I guess the alternative of roasted Zafira on an open fire is not that great either.

This marshmallow thing will be very time consuming to do... I wish I had the time and/or the kitchen appliances to actually do it, nevermind the costs in ingredients to whip'er up.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 06:24   Link #13016
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:
Spoiler for Who saw this coming?:
Every single person who knows you Satashi XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post

Poor poor Zafira his fur didn't grow back for weeks after Hayate shaved it all off

I'll stick to store bought thanks.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 07:10   Link #13017
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Something About Fate-mama Just Bugs Me
I thought this was cute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
"she reminds you you're" or "she reminds you that you're". I'm told I use 'that' too much, but I think it's needed here...

and "You" in the second quote? I don't know any other "He" that fits.

It was a great fic though. Seemed a little rough around the edges, but that's certainly well explained by it being your first foray into both the tense and viewpoint. The understanding people have of others that they've been in some sort of relationship with (i.e. friendship and better) for a long time was well captured. Awesome!

Quote:
Alton Brown
I LOVE THAT SHOW.
Old 2009-03-19, 12:12   Link #13018
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 15

Spoiler for Chapter 15: Wrath of the Braves:

Spoiler for Undead Brave:

Spoiler for Dark Shadow and Slim Bone:
Old 2009-03-19, 15:04   Link #13019
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
I need a bit of help with this one. Sort of. This a "choose an ending" story, so I'll post the first part and then you choose how it should end. For the sake of my eyes and gnat-like attention span, make your choices LARGE, BOLD, and FABULOUS.

Spoiler for The Set-Up:

Spoiler for Choices:
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-19, 15:07   Link #13020
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Ah you used that dragon thingy hehe, interesting. But y'know, have some inspiration

Spoiler for that be dragons:

I'm still writing, I guess. Right now, I'm doing IE8 compatibiity tests for my site. Woo.

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha