AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-21, 05:18   Link #2301
jopjopjop

To think that that Dragon was once used to create this armor.
Old 2014-02-21, 05:19   Link #2302
II Maestro

O panty time is a unique skill only available to Dragon King Fafnir also known as Pantsu Dragon King. Just like how Ise thought that Oppai has infinite possibilities Pantu also possess the same infinte possibilities.
Old 2014-02-21, 07:41   Link #2303
jasper222

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Maybe that's what truly defeated him?

By the way, in Vol. 17 Fafnir showed that he is truly worthy of being a Dragon King... to convert Evil Dragons and Hakuryuukou hosts into admiring panties.
Wonder if Vali likes panties.
Old 2014-02-21, 08:00   Link #2304
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I have a ideea . What if Belial just show a fake betraial and he is a spie on the enemy lines .
Old 2014-02-21, 08:12   Link #2305
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
^ lets wait and see if that true but if Ross grandma saying is true then the one who orchestrated what happen in volume 15 is likely belial because we didn't suspect he is a traitor he is good in doing a fake facade, I wonder what will happen if Sairog hear this will he fight him and so motivated to put him down rather then rias?
Old 2014-02-21, 08:18   Link #2306
jopjopjop

Belial wanting revenge is better.
Quote:
Next volume will be Irina main volume. Belial will most likely get involved since he has concerns something that took place in Ise's town and Irina+her parents has something to do with it.
Most likely Irina's parents exterminated the Devil in the town and that Devil is closely related to Belial.
Old 2014-02-21, 08:35   Link #2307
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopjopjop View Post
Belial wanting revenge is better.

Most likely Irina's parents exterminated the Devil in the town and that Devil is closely related to Belial.
that wouldn't work since the next volume is irina's there's no way it's that since that would mean they'l be fighting emperor belial in volume 18?
that's waay too fast especially since hes the number 1 in rating games and could be classified super devil class probably even though nobody has said it he's probably hiding huge amounts of power there's no way team DxD can take his team atm

it has to be something else
Old 2014-02-21, 08:40   Link #2308
jopjopjop

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
that wouldn't work since the next volume is irina's there's no way it's that since that would mean they'l be fighting emperor belial in volume 18?
that's waay too fast especially since hes the number 1 in rating games and could be classified super devil class probably even though nobody has said it he's probably hiding huge amounts of power there's no way team DxD can take his team atm

it has to be something else
How can you say that wouldn't work? Even if the revenge thing wouldn't happen, they would still confront Belial. The spoiler already stated Belial's most likely involvement. And I didn't say that he would be defeated immediately. :|
Old 2014-02-21, 09:06   Link #2309
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
How can you say that wouldn't work? Even if the revenge thing wouldn't happen, they would still confront Belial. The spoiler already stated Belial's most likely involvement. And I didn't say that he would be defeated immediately. :|
remember they only just beat lucifigus grayfias brother
they still haven't beaten vali's grandfather or lilith nor some of the evil dragon
i presume ishibumi will be slowly revealing emperors belial actions behind the scenes while everyone puts a stop to chaos brigade

it just feels too soon to have a confrontation with emperor belial because remember the guy that was behind cao cao and banished him to the deathrealm thingy i can't remember his name hes been revealed to be a traitor too but we haven't had a confrontation with him either
Old 2014-02-21, 09:16   Link #2310
lived_1714

So we still have some Arcs that most of us (mostly me) want, let's hope Ishibumi will make them at least. It's okay if he does it in College DxD.

Heaven Arc. The system made by God of the Bible goes wrong. (Gabriel's illustrator!!!) Irina's Arc.

Japanese Shinto Arc. A group of youkai/kami rebels against the ones who accept the Alliance of Devil, Fallen Angel and Angel. (Yasaka's illustrator!!!) This could be Kuroka's Arc.

Greek Arc. The titan is back, Zeus needs a champion. (Introduced of Nymph or Athena, Artemis, maybe even Tiamat).

Norse Arc. Nidhogg has a fight with Midgardsomr. Someone has to stop them. (All Dragon-King's illustrator).

Shiva Arc. This could come true. (Parvati's illustrator, it's okay if we have Indra, Shiva, Brahma, Vishnu, too).

Alien invasion Arc. (Chichigami's illustrator).
Old 2014-02-21, 09:20   Link #2311
jopjopjop

Quote:
it just feels too soon to have a confrontation with emperor belial because remember the guy that was behind cao cao and banished him to the deathrealm thingy i can't remember his name hes been revealed to be a traitor too but we haven't had a confrontation with him either
Indra? Traitor?! Who said he's a traitor? Because of his involvement with Cao Cao?

Indra isn't evil. He just turned a blind eye to Cao Cao and Hades' actions because he will benefit in the war that will unfold. He's a jerk but that doesn't make him evil.
They already know that he has some contact with Cao Cao. He didn't even tried to hide it when he was confronted by Azazel. He even gave a clue to Azazel that Hades is brewing something bad.
Old 2014-02-21, 09:28   Link #2312
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Indra? Traitor?! Who said he's a traitor? Because of his involvement with Cao Cao?

Indra isn't evil. He just turned a blind eye to Cao Cao and Hades' actions because he will benefit in the war that will unfold. He's a jerk but that doesn't make him evil.
They already know that he has some contact with Cao Cao. He didn't even tried to hide it when he was confronted by Azazel. He even gave a clue to Azazel that Hades is brewing something bad.
im pretty sure that makes him evil
i mean he's helping whatever side benefits him more and you just said he'd like to instigate a war i mean that's pretty evil bro
thanks to his support they almost killed off issei can't get more evil then that taking down a hero means you're evil it's that simple
Old 2014-02-21, 09:35   Link #2313
jopjopjop

Quote:
im pretty sure that makes him evil
i mean he's helping whatever side benefits him more and you just said he'd like to instigate a war i mean that's pretty evil bro
thanks to his support they almost killed off issei can't get more evil then that taking down a hero means you're evil it's that simple
He's not instigating. Turning a blind eye isn't the same as instigating. He doesn't even have any active involvement. He's practically like a bystander, waiting for the spoils of war.
And if he is truly supporting them, why is Son Wukong helping them? Why did Indra gave back the TL to Cao Cao and asked him to join DxD?

Indra isn't a traitor.
Old 2014-02-21, 09:42   Link #2314
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
He's not instigating. He doesn't even have any active involvement. He's practically like a bystander, waiting for the spoils of war.
And if he is truly supporting them, why is Son Wukong helping them? Why did Indra gave back the TL to Cao Cao and asked him to join DxD?

Indra isn't a traitor.
like you said before he helps whatever side benefits him more

you think he wants vali's grandfather to unleash 666 beast to fight great red?
it would probably ruin some of his plans or something
i really can't see him as anything but evil

so let's agree to disagree
Old 2014-02-21, 09:47   Link #2315
jopjopjop

Quote:
like you said before he helps whatever side benefits him more

you think he wants vali's grandfather to unleash 666 beast to fight great red?
it would probably ruin some of his plans or something
i really can't see him as anything but evil

so let's agree to disagree
He has some selfish intentions, but he's still on the good side.

Anyway, on to the next topic!
Old 2014-02-21, 09:48   Link #2316
II Maestro

If Rizevim fight Shiva I think he will agree for Indra his goal was to defeat or eliminate Shiva.
Old 2014-02-21, 09:50   Link #2317
WILD_LION

Indra is only setting the stage for his battle against Shiva:

Indra has a sarcastic personality. He is also very arrogant, as he told Azazel that the ones who can use the name of "Heaven" is within his religion (referring to himself). According to Sun Wukong, Indra doesn't have any evil intention in him, but his actions of supporting the Khaos Brigade (specifically the Hero Faction) from the background makes this a very doubtful statement. Although after Cao Cao's defeat, Indra mentioned that it was the Hero Faction that were manipulating him and the other Gods from the shadows. However, it is later revealed that it was because he was preparing for a battle against Shiva the God of Destruction.

From wiki
http://highschooldxd.wikia.com/wiki/Indra
Old 2014-02-21, 09:54   Link #2318
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

okay next topic here it's probably been discussed a dozen times

how big do you think ishibumi wants to make issei's harem?
how jealous is he planning on making us?

i mean he has Rias, Asia, Akeno, Koneko, Xenovia, Irina, Ravel, Kuroka, Le Fay, Ophis and now Rossweisse with volume 17

in quality it already surpasses Rito's from To Love Ru but is ishibumi gonna make it as big aswell?

i'd kill for just one of em T_T curse you Issei!!
Old 2014-02-21, 09:56   Link #2319
WILD_LION

Currently it seems that he has decided to put an stop to the number of girls in issei harem, and he is concentrating in develop their relationships.
Old 2014-02-21, 09:58   Link #2320
WILD_LION

But i don't know what will happen with Lilith, ishibumi told us that his original ideas was sacrifice Ophis to save issei in VOL12, but he fall in love for Ophis.

Maybe Lilith will sacrifice to save issei in some point, or maybe Join Issei harem.???

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life