AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-05-02, 17:23   Link #2321
Palani
///_^

Made that already once. Now it's used by sb. else as an avvy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loximaxus
Could anyone find me or make me a "signature image" that has something to do with Gaara? I would like it to be kinda sad. And I would like it to be in "forum usable" size

Thank you.
Plz go to the Chibi Workshop in the general chat area. Post your request with source images and all.

Last edited by Palani; 2004-05-03 at 02:18.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 18:21   Link #2322
Nirv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav
It looks horrible as a GIF. As a rule, talking GIFs always suck.
Were going for a record here. I wonder how many times you will turn me down before i finally get something that works out.

OH WELL. Time to try again. This time , ill try two. If one of them looks any good, then please give it a go.

ep-81

This one is either 17:03 - 17:05, or 17:04 - 17:06. The 06 one kinda clashes with Asuma again though.

The second, seems to be at only 17:13. but give that one a look, and youll see what I mean.

Like I said in my first request (if its not too much trouble.) I would like two attempts, one at 100x100 the other at 100x72. As well, I would like them to have black borders, but not the large ones I've seen around at times, more like this. v example

http://sighost.fxp-matrix.org/album...houjieating.gif

Blah, I know I have requested a lot, but honestly i havent gotten anything yet, so I am just ganna keep trying! pshhwee.
Nirv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 18:41   Link #2323
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
No worky worky. Maybe you should just wait till next episode.. stuff like this has too many colors, and moves too much for it to be really viable for a GIF.. unless you don't have size restrictions or something.

But in case you want to see what I mean, here's something..
http://gsurge.com/misc/kisame2.gif (Save target as)

Really the only reason I'm still checking out your stuff is because you can type properly

But you have to throw me a bone here, none of this stuff is loopable at all, I have to tween it all together, and it just looks kind of silly.. the 17:13 thing doesn't even make sense, what would I do, have him look down again?
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 18:51   Link #2324
Shirayuki
<insert cool title>

can someone make me an avatar/icon of Sasuke looking kind of puzzled in episode 81 from 13:27-13:29? *thought he looked funny so* Thanks!

edit: and can you include the blink in the beginning of the avatar? (the blink is like in between 13:26-13:27 I think...;; can't really tell)
Shirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 19:12   Link #2325
Gai-Kakashi

I have a request.

Episode 76 @ *exactly* 15:00 (in the ANBU version), Gai and Kakashi are standing back to back against a white background. For a fraction of a second, there's no subtitles or anything and Gai's teeth are twinkling. It's subtle, but it's a great shot of my two favorite Jounins.

Thanks a lot!
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 19:21   Link #2326
Dark_Oblivion
Gai's 'hip' rival :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai-Kakashi
I have a request.

Episode 76 @ *exactly* 15:00 (in the ANBU version), Gai and Kakashi are standing back to back against a white background. For a fraction of a second, there's no subtitles or anything and Gai's teeth are twinkling. It's subtle, but it's a great shot of my two favorite Jounins.

Thanks a lot!
Theres point in making that into a gif. Since there's a white background, and when u resize it u'll hardly even be able to see the twinkle.

Edit: i made it anyway Here:

If u want u can have my old one:

Dark_Oblivion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 19:28   Link #2327
Gai-Kakashi

Wow, that was fast.

Thanks. What episode is has the scene in your GIF? I'm guessing the Lee fight (48-50)?
Gai-Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 19:29   Link #2328
Dark_Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gai-Kakashi
Wow, that was fast.

Thanks. What episode is has the scene in your GIF? I'm guessing the Lee fight (48-50)?
Yeah, sumthing like that. I think it's 48, the start of the Gaara/Lee fight.
Old 2004-05-02, 19:30   Link #2329
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Could someone make me one of Kiba and Akamaru? Anything is Okay!!
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-02, 19:43   Link #2330
Dark_Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidoriShinobi
Could someone make me one of Kiba and Akamaru? Anything is Okay!!
Dude i just made u one

Oh well. Here's one, dunno if u wanted one with Akamaru in dog form.... o_O

Old 2004-05-03, 00:38   Link #2331
Nirv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grav
No worky worky. Maybe you should just wait till next episode.. stuff like this has too many colors, and moves too much for it to be really viable for a GIF.. unless you don't have size restrictions or something.

But in case you want to see what I mean, here's something..
http://gsurge.com/misc/kisame2.gif (Save target as)

Really the only reason I'm still checking out your stuff is because you can type properly

But you have to throw me a bone here, none of this stuff is loopable at all, I have to tween it all together, and it just looks kind of silly.. the 17:13 thing doesn't even make sense, what would I do, have him look down again?
Fine you! I shall wait till next episode. Also, I would have loved to see what that image was you posted, however when I left click it, it brings up a dead url. When I attempt to Save As, I get an Internet explorer error telling me it cannot open the page.

OH WELL.

Remember...Next episode...you shall...be hearing from me again. o_O

EDIT: If the only thing holding you back from making some of these is the size, then please, continue. I picked some of these, knowing that even if they were to large for this site, I could use them on another I happen to browse, that has no restrictions what so ever. (this is only if size was holding you back)
Nirv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 01:56   Link #2332
Loximaxus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palani
Made that already once. Now it's used by sb. else as an avvy.

Plz go to the Chibi Workshop in the general chat area. Post your request with source images and all.
AH thank you
I'm way to n00b at this forum, don't know were to request things
Loximaxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 09:35   Link #2333
Kagari

Send a message via ICQ to Kagari Send a message via MSN to Kagari Send a message via Yahoo to Kagari
hope my data comes back soon then i'll be able to tell u guys... anywayz G thanx, but i think i saw that animated gif somewhere... but i was funny... lol... so anywayz get back to u guys on what time and which epi it is in...
Kagari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 10:01   Link #2334
DNE
Kyo!

can anybody help me with mine?ive made it and everything, but when i play it, it goes very slow, how do i make it speed up??its on 0secs delay...
DNE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-03, 11:17   Link #2335
Palani
///_^

Once I open it in Ulead it doesn't give a zero sec delay. Make sure that is so. Because once I set it to zero than the animation runs much faster. And are you aware that Dark_Obilvion has the exact same avvy. Only his color scheme and loop are btter.
Old 2004-05-03, 13:02   Link #2336
Dark_Oblivion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNE
can anybody help me with mine?ive made it and everything, but when i play it, it goes very slow, how do i make it speed up??its on 0secs delay...
Sometimes there are 2 frames that are next to each other that are exactly the same...delete one of them.

Try changing the delay to something different. I heard that 0sec delay is a bit messed up, so change it to something like 0.01 or sumthing.

@Palani: Ha, thanks
Old 2004-05-03, 13:19   Link #2337
Palani
///_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNE
I remade yours with the Image you had. The quality thus isn't tha good but it loops better and the colors are much more vibrant. What I did was I used the o.1 second delay for normal motion and 1 or 2 second delay for the pause. This is about as fast as it gets. Most browsers just don't display gifs faster. The color adjustments I made in Macromedia Fireworks and I made the size smaller and the border in Imagready. This concludes the technical part. Here's the gif.

Old 2004-05-03, 14:01   Link #2338
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
It might be a badass scene. But It's not that great as an avvay. The motion effect is lost in resizing so it's mostly him bouncing toward and away from the camera.

I tried it nonetheless and with two versions.

and a close-up

Im taking the close up Itachi ok ?
Old 2004-05-03, 14:02   Link #2339
Palani
///_^

Fine by me. But didn't he uses that one himself. If he doesn't you can go right ahead.
Old 2004-05-03, 14:09   Link #2340
DNE
Kyo!

Quote:
I remade yours with the Image you had. The quality thus isn't tha good but it loops better and the colors are much more vibrant. What I did was I used the o.1 second delay for normal motion and 1 or 2 second delay for the pause. This is about as fast as it gets. Most browsers just don't display gifs faster. The color adjustments I made in Macromedia Fireworks and I made the size smaller and the border in Imagready. This concludes the technical part. Here's the gif.

hmm thanks, but i idnt make the i already got, some guy did on this forum
DNE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags