AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-25, 14:36   Link #2501
zibi88

btw. does anyone have a good pic of this "Carissa" ?? im sarching and cant find it (picture that shows whole girl/woman" to see if she really is that hot like people keep talking ^^
Old 2010-03-25, 14:52   Link #2502
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Thanks for the translation, dood!

I wish that only Villian who falls for Aqua. I'm rooting for Touma x Carissa. Carissa is damn hot! the hottest of all casts imo, while Villian is very timid. And since Touma happen to be the one who beat her (with support from everyone else of course), it's better with Touma x Carissa pair just like Mugino x Hamatzura. :P
AH! thats the other Royalty eh? I've never seen Carissa's pic just yet, but I have an idea on what she looks like with the fanart drawn and posted somewhere here lol.

Thats a pretty good visual description of how she will be like to Touma lol xD! awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Hello, comrade.

... I've forgotten how Carissa looks like. Oh crud...
*Agrees* A comrade! and link me a pic of her too >< if you find any!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Accelerator defeated half of the sisters, pushed himself to the limit to deal with the hound dogs without using his powers and the half awakened with Kihara, later fought with an awakened Kakine and last faced the superior being called Aiwass. I think he is about 5/7 to become a Level 6.

Spoiler for On a side note::
ROFL XD!! Nice! Pope looks badass =P! and nice words added in the bottom lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
btw. does anyone have a good pic of this "Carissa" ?? im sarching and cant find it (picture that shows whole girl/woman" to see if she really is that hot like people keep talking ^^
Theres a fanart about her (me thinks) in the picture/fanarts forum here (=3 if that helps. I like it ^^ and she does look hot... with the blade and all lol.
Old 2010-03-25, 15:44   Link #2503
paptimus
dark nexon

lol the pope actually looks cool , back to fiamma, he will have to deal with an avenger of a pope a power which rivals his (accel-chan) and an all-star team of skilled magicians and espers . If he somehow manages to defeat all of those ....... he would be a good match for aizen in bleach.
Old 2010-03-25, 16:29   Link #2504
sasuke706

Carissa (right) against whatever we decided to translate this french woman's name as (left) from volume 20:
Spoiler for Carissa:

If you go to the first page, you can see the majority of the series' illustrations; she appears in Volumes 17, 18, and 20. Haimura's site also has some concept art, but he didn't seem to want to color the royalties.
Old 2010-03-25, 17:18   Link #2505
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
Look no further than the colour illustrations of Volume 18.
Old 2010-03-25, 18:56   Link #2506
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Thanks for the pointers, I now remember how Carissa looks like.

Thinking about it, how did the idea of a ToumaxCarissa come about? All that I remember is that he first meets members of the Royal British Family in volume 17. Did he trigger... yet another flag somehow?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----

Last edited by Master Assassin; 2010-03-25 at 20:12.
Old 2010-03-25, 19:18   Link #2507
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Accelerator defeated half of the sisters, pushed himself to the limit to deal with the hound dogs without using his powers and the half awakened with Kihara, later fought with an awakened Kakine and last faced the superior being called Aiwass. I think he is about 5/7 to become a Level 6.

When I saw this, I could only think of one thing:

BATTLE POPE

Old 2010-03-25, 19:20   Link #2508
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

*cue Terminator Theme Song*
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-03-25, 20:11   Link #2509
tsunade666

how old is Carrisa to begin with? and the thing with touma. All the one that he had punch with ended up with romance.

Maybe I will be seeing Carrisa and Aqua in the near future.
Old 2010-03-25, 20:35   Link #2510
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
how old is Carrisa to begin with? and the thing with touma. All the one that he had punch with ended up with romance.

Maybe I will be seeing Carrisa and Aqua in the near future.
Carrisa was already punched by Touma.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-06-30 at 12:46.
Old 2010-03-25, 20:46   Link #2511
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
my guesing so far its that accelerator will become in the end a level 6 since he already defeated half of the sisters and he ended up fighting a few level 5's and with 128 railguns he could reach level 6 only his fight with kakine covered much expirience maybe awakened mode is a clue of him becoming a level 6? perhaps thats the reason the writter made the expirament to stop half way
duh, AFAIK Aleister's plan is to make him reach the SYSTEM by fusing him with the imaginary number district(or whatever it's called, you know, the dimension where kazakiri lives..)

the real question is whether he'll retain a bit of independent thought or will turn into aleister's puppet...
Old 2010-03-25, 21:18   Link #2512
tsunade666

Kazakiri has her own will. Except when she's in Fuze mode. Plus aren't accel and touma just a puppet even now for aleister and it will not change that much either.

Now that you mention it. When Touma destroy Carrisa's orignal cartagena (not sure of what's the name of the sword) He did hit her....... Nope I think Carrisa fits with Aqua. They wield both sword though I think ascalon is too big to be called a sword.
Old 2010-03-25, 23:46   Link #2513
Pandabreaker
Kamijyo Faction member
*Artist

Location: Doing some Digital art. Anyone up for some Doodles? xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
Thanks for the pointers, I now remember how Carissa looks like.

Thinking about it, how did the idea of a ToumaxCarissa come about? All that I remember is that he first meets members of the Royal British Family in volume 17. Did he trigger... yet another flag somehow?
Well I think its probably because Touma is the man!! xD! But maybe because its the ToAruVerse... and you pretty much can give Touma most of the girls in it including Carissa. Hell, as a fanfic author who loves canon and rare pairings I'll get that idea somehow into my head. Then I'll formulate scenarios and exploit plots in TAMNI to make my ideal pairing in a fanfic story a reality. But hey thats just me lol.

As to answer the second question...

I think Touma's punch is like a cupid's arrow. One strike and any female is his lol xD! Of course there are cases where he just attracts women left and right just by being himself =P no force included. And since he struck Carissa in the face (which I found out from a summary some generous dude posted) who knows? her attraction for him may happen lol. But the idea of CarissaxTouma isn't such a bad thought indeed. I still go for MikotoxTouma tho!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
Carissa (right) against whatever we decided to translate this french woman's name as (left) from volume 20:
Spoiler for Carissa:

If you go to the first page, you can see the majority of the series' illustrations; she appears in Volumes 17, 18, and 20. Haimura's site also has some concept art, but he didn't seem to want to color the royalties.
Thanks for sharing, I too now have an idea of what she looks like ^^
Old 2010-03-26, 00:20   Link #2514
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandabreaker View Post

I think Touma's punch is like a cupid's arrow. One strike and any female is his lol xD! Of course there are cases where he just attracts women left and right just by being himself =P no force included. And since he struck Carissa in the face (which I found out from a summary some generous dude posted) who knows? her attraction for him may happen lol. But the idea of CarissaxTouma isn't such a bad thought indeed. I still go for MikotoxTouma tho!
Erm guys? Please return back down to earth...

Anyway I hate to break it to you guys, but neither Sherry nor Oriana is apart of his Harem, so I doubt Carissa would too. In fact, most of the (older) girls he hit aren't apart of his Harem.
Old 2010-03-26, 00:24   Link #2515
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:

The problem is he lost quite a bit of computing power after he get shot, so all the power up he got from killing sisters are gone now. Maybe defeating Kakine and the hound dogs recover some of his power though. I think the only way accel can reach level 6 is by fusing with imaginary number district, and Touma and accel right now is not Aleister:s pet dog, they just don't know they're being manipulated
Old 2010-03-26, 00:26   Link #2516
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Another question about the HsB-02 '6 Wings', what is this 'Earth Blade' that I keep hearing? And what else is mention about the planes?
Old 2010-03-26, 00:35   Link #2517
Shadow5YA

I don't think Touma ever punched Misaka, 10032, or Kanzaki Kaori, and they're the main girls in Touma's harem.

I do admit that I want Oriana to be part of Touma's harem, just to have hger appear more often. Not only is she the hottest, but she's the only girl that was directly nice to Touma without being tsundere, yandere, or kuudere over it.
Old 2010-03-26, 00:46   Link #2518
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I don't think Touma ever punched Misaka, 10032, or Kanzaki Kaori, and they're the main girls in Touma's harem.
Exactly, for love interests, you can't punch them in the face.

Still, Imouto and Kaori don't appear as often to be considered main girls though.

Quote:
I do admit that I want Oriana to be part of Touma's harem, just to have hger appear more often. Not only is she the hottest, but she's the only girl that was directly nice to Touma without being tsundere, yandere, or kuudere over it.
If it's about comparing nice, Urusla does it as well.

During the Sport Festival, Oriana was not a nice person at all. Of course, I don't know about the Britain arc, but I don't see her as a possible interest.
Old 2010-03-26, 03:21   Link #2519
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Quote:

No mention of index and Itsuwa as part of Touma main harem? Itsuwa also is directly nice to Touma, although a little shy about it XD.
Old 2010-03-26, 03:30   Link #2520
zibi88

well someone needs to make a list of all girls considered to be interested of touma (romantic way/crush on him).......next those who have potential to end up in his harem later.... and those who will not end up in toumas harem for sure ^^ (simply selection: for sure in the harem are Mikoto,Index,Kaori,10032,Itsuwa,Less)
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen