AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Amagami SS

Notices

View Poll Results: Amagami SS+ plus - Episode 2 (Tsukasa After 2) Rating
Perfect 10 17 28.81%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 33.90%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 25.42%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 8.47%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.69%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.69%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-01-13, 02:33   Link #21
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Casualty of the slaggy economy, this probably would have gotten two cour without a blink a few years ago simply because of the "easy sales potential".
I'm not sure. This is all "After Story" material that wasn't covered in the game, so I think they may consider even this to be a bit of a risk considering it's just fanservice in the truer sense; having as many episodes for the bonus as for the official material may seem a bit odd to game players. I think the way to think of this would be as a 2-part bonus OVA for each character. Of course, if this works out, they can always come back for yet another round in the future, if that makes sense.
Old 2012-01-13, 03:03   Link #22
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Fun episode; I knew Ayatsuji was too smart for those shallow deviants. Now if she can will a bit of her sense into Junichi.
Old 2012-01-13, 03:07   Link #23
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I'm not sure. This is all "After Story" material that wasn't covered in the game, so I think they may consider even this to be a bit of a risk considering it's just fanservice in the truer sense; having as many episodes for the bonus as for the official material may seem a bit odd to game players. I think the way to think of this would be as a 2-part bonus OVA for each character. Of course, if this works out, they can always come back for yet another round in the future, if that makes sense.
True.. .I'm not actually wishing it got two cour (I have other series I'd rather have gotten a two cour treatment). It just seems indicative of how the climate has changed.
Old 2012-01-13, 03:18   Link #24
Akarin

Love this episode, Ayatsuji knew it was a trap. Damn, Tachibana is so lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
and next ep Rihoko... if she doesn't get her good ending now, I think someone office gonna burn u.u
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter View Post
Rihoko round 2 already? I swear, if the writers troll everyone again I will crown this the best comedy of the season, hands down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Oh well, Rihoko better not get screwed this time.
Old 2012-01-13, 03:22   Link #25
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Finding it kinda silly that after dating a year and bumping uglies that they're still referring to each other by their last names. Typically after being that intimate.... bleh I won't get into it. Anyway, good ending. I hope Rihoko ends well also, her arc was extremely disappointing last time.
Old 2012-01-13, 03:38   Link #26
Mentar
Banned

On one hand I'm a bit disappointed that the episode ended without Ayatsuji retaliating against Kurosawa (which made the episode a bit bland in this aspect), but the dere scenes made up for that. Also, I'm relieved that they stayed true to the original Ayatsuji. I was worried when she seemed to react so extremely to the Kurosawa ploy and dragged Junichi away - but thankfully she DID know what was up. Why is this important? Because in S1, Ayatsuji was the only girl who didn't fall for Risa's badmouthing campaign. It would have been strange to do so here, when it was pretty obvious what was happening

So, a fun little treat.
Old 2012-01-13, 04:34   Link #27
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Would have been nice to have less election overall and more focusing on these two. Well that or more episodes since it feels so short now that we're done and moving on.

Still there were some great moments from Ayatsuji and really can't complain about those. She was just completely on the ball and not getting suckered by that trick. That's one method of calming down Junichi. Plus starting with that dream sequence and then ending on a twist of it wasn't bad .

Kind of hilarious how the other girl's objective being yelled out the window was stealing Junichi from Ayatsuji .

Now we move on to Rihoko. I agree that she better not get screwed over...again. She's one girl that does need these episodes.
Old 2012-01-13, 05:35   Link #28
Revan21

That's Ayatsuji for you, she immediately saw through the whole setup but she was also wrong about other party's intentions. I did found Kurosawa's first reaction a bit odd when AmagamiGuy glanced over to her in the previous episode but I didn't expect that her sole reason for doing the election was just to win AG!

And so a dream finally came true. That was certainly a nice reaction from Ayatsuji
Old 2012-01-13, 06:04   Link #29
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost My Music View Post
Love this episode, Ayatsuji knew it was a trap. Damn, Tachibana is so lucky.
Well, someone had to be smart...
Old 2012-01-13, 06:41   Link #30
NeoChan
Banned

I wish I could have some one like Ayatsuji.... not just BRAIN SMART, but HEART SMART as well!!!.
Old 2012-01-13, 06:49   Link #31
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Overall a nice addition to the Ayatsuji story. The part with Kurosawa's real intention to steal Junichi was a bit surprising and doesn't seem that convincing to me but it's not her story anyway.

Also, the shortness of just 2 eps has one important advantage: The misunderstanding situation is solved immediately and not dragged out like in other series. Some might say this is all due Ayatsuji's personality but I'd say if this was an essential part of the 6ep plot it probably wouldn't have gone so smoothly.

So next week is the continuation of Rihoko x Food ... GO FOOD !!
Old 2012-01-13, 06:51   Link #32
Kyuu
=^^=

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoChan View Post
I wish I could have some one like Ayatsuji.... not just BRAIN SMART, but HEART SMART as well!!!.
How about the bi-polar insanity? Don't forget, that's part of her personality package too.
Old 2012-01-13, 08:01   Link #33
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This episode was better than expected. It focused more on romance than on the election as opposed to last week's episode. The bathroom scene was really sweet.

I'm slightly confused by Kurawa's real motivation. Was she after Junichi all along or did she fall for him after she kissed him (anime logic)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
On one hand I'm a bit disappointed that the episode ended without Ayatsuji retaliating against Kurosawa (which made the episode a bit bland in this aspect), but the dere scenes made up for that. Also, I'm relieved that they stayed true to the original Ayatsuji. I was worried when she seemed to react so extremely to the Kurosawa ploy and dragged Junichi away - but thankfully she DID know what was up. Why is this important? Because in S1, Ayatsuji was the only girl who didn't fall for Risa's badmouthing campaign. It would have been strange to do so here, when it was pretty obvious what was happening

So, a fun little treat.
While I completely agree with what you're saying, I still wish she had punished him for not resisting at least a little bit when he got kissed. She let Junichi off the hook a bit too easily for my taste. He even got a kiss! That bastard!

I'm not too excited about next week's episode. I'd take two more Tsukasa episodes over a Rihoko arc any day.
Old 2012-01-13, 09:52   Link #34
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Seems Junichi has the fetish for kisses, in any form and way possible if he could get them. Perhaps one of his more refreshing characteristics is his happy-go-lucky nature and his perverted desires. However there were some pretty nice scenes from the episode though.

But Rihoko for the next 2 episodes? Feeling skeptical after what they did in the first 4 episodes. Just cant wait for Haruka's turn to shine!
Old 2012-01-13, 11:04   Link #35
julez
Tsundere-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Yup... guilty pleasure time...
Yup this is my guilty pleasure too, but who can not love Tsukasa? I love how smart she is and that she easily saw through Kurosawa's plan. I wish the other heroines were even half as awesome as she is... though I admit Ai, Kaoru and Haruka are close favourites.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon
I'm not too excited about next week's episode. I'd take two more Tsukasa episodes over a Rihoko arc any day.
Me too. Still I hope she gets a better ending this time around. Even Sae got a good ending last time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon
I'm slightly confused by Kurawa's real motivation. Was she after Junichi all along or did she fall for him after she kissed him (anime logic)?
That was surprising for me too, well Junichi is so alluring who can resist falling for him? It could be that she wanted to win the election to get closer to Junichi after all.
Old 2012-01-13, 11:13   Link #36
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Fun episode. I was really expecting a yandere moment in the beginning and see Tsukasa hand their asses to both of them. Did not expect her to do that. Got a kick out of his one more ploy, the most realistic part of his character, haha.

And the ending in the bathroom was glorious. I'd take the bathing suit over the towel any day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I think she was gunning for Tsukasa the whole time and at the end decided Junichi is the best way to do it.

[quote[While I completely agree with what you're saying, I still wish she had punished him for not resisting at least a little bit when he got kissed. She let Junichi off the hook a bit too easily for my taste. He even got a kiss! That bastard![/quote]With a yank of the tie none less!

Quote:
Amen, brother.
Old 2012-01-13, 13:21   Link #37
Candyshark

Yeah proper spanking is what lewd dogs like Junichi deserve. And don't dislike any of the girls from series. Rihoko is likable girl if you forgive her the gluttony aspect. If they are following game's story those who played know what to expect.

Really for me the show has GOD-like level of fanservice. Glad quality animation didn't mess up those scenes. No nipples or jiggle, yet makes me smile like a moron and and squee like a fangirl. Oh, Tsukasa gonna play some Aaliyah in your honor!
Old 2012-01-13, 14:26   Link #38
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post

In the first episode, she blushed when Junichi looked at her. So, I'm not surprised at all.
Old 2012-01-13, 15:16   Link #39
Aqua Knight

Lovely episode.

And next episode is called "Twilight", lol?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeter
Rihoko round 2 already? I swear, if the writers troll everyone again I will crown this the best comedy of the season, hands down.
QFT haha
Old 2012-01-13, 18:40   Link #40
abc0716

Quite a lighthearted episode to watch, hoping they will keep it up on the rest of arcs (heroines).

This somehow feels like adding some seasonings onto your favourite foods. Plus the BGM that played after the bathing scene is pretty good.

Ratings: 8/10
Closed Thread