AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-08-18, 22:55   Link #15121
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by DezoPenguin View Post
The idea itself isn't new, but oh, man, the gags! The gags! *chortling* Welcome to the world of crack, Nanya!
I think I was already there with all those posts in the jokes section.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 22:57   Link #15122
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Please *giggle* consider this *snort* your formal introduction to the Cracktasically Cracky World. I'd say a few words on this splendid *Chortle* day but I *Chuckle* can't quite seem to breathe.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-18, 22:58   Link #15123
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Glad you guys liked it.
Old 2009-08-18, 23:00   Link #15124
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Spoiler for Relationships:

we had a lot of fun doing this.
I approve of this short.
Old 2009-08-18, 23:22   Link #15125
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I'd rep you for it, Nanya, but I already repped you once today. :V
Old 2009-08-19, 00:27   Link #15126
The Guy Named Zeo
stuff written here

Send a message via MSN to The Guy Named Zeo
Quote:

That was very well done, I'm still laughing at this.
Old 2009-08-19, 02:01   Link #15127
ladysekhmetka

Send a message via Yahoo to ladysekhmetka
Okay, I've lurked on this topic and decided to come out of lurk mod because of a rather crack-inspired idea I had and I wanted to see how many people would be interested in reading it or hell, even picking it up themselves. I don't think it's been done, as I can't find any mention of it...

A cross over between Nanoha and Touhou... We have defeat equal friendship mixed in with bullet hell o.O

Let me know what everyone thinks please :P
ladysekhmetka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 02:24   Link #15128
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladysekhmetka View Post
Okay, I've lurked on this topic and decided to come out of lurk mod because of a rather crack-inspired idea I had and I wanted to see how many people would be interested in reading it or hell, even picking it up themselves. I don't think it's been done, as I can't find any mention of it...

A cross over between Nanoha and Touhou... We have defeat equal friendship mixed in with bullet hell o.O

The idea of combining Touhou and Nanoha is not a new idea. For a long while now, people here have considered combining the two. In fact, a good number of the regulars here are indeed Touhou fans. There has been a few instances of stories written involving the two series, but alas they are likely buried somewhere deep in the backlog.

The lack of further development of these ideas spurns mostly from the fact that despite Touhou's popularity, majority of the audience here is unfamiliar with the characters. They may as well be original characters rather than a crossover/fusion. There's also the issue of severe balance problems, like Remilia's fate H4X, Sakuya's ZA WARUDO, Reimu's H4X Sign - [BURN EVERYTHING], and so on.

There IS one thing we've agreed on, however:

Nanoha is Marisa's student in the art of beamspam and befriending through superior firepower.

Despite this longwinded post, we would welcome further development.
Old 2009-08-19, 08:04   Link #15129
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Gonna have to agree. Master Spark/Final Spark > Starlight Breaker.
Old 2009-08-19, 09:41   Link #15130
TheShinySword
Master of the Shiny Crack
*Author

Send a message via AIM to TheShinySword Send a message via MSN to TheShinySword
Quote:

Like Tempy said, it's not a new idea and it's gonna be hard to pull off but I say go for it, I'm always looking for Danmaku fun.

BTW welcome to the FFT. If you want to chitchat about your idea or just chitchat in general stop by the FFC (our IRC) instructions located in Satashi's signature.
TheShinySword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 10:37   Link #15131
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:

Welcome to the Fanfiction thread! ^^ If you want to write stories, Crack or other stuff, this is your place

If you want to write long posts, want to read interesting full-of-content posts, can endure backlog of DOOM! and have original character ideas, the Character Creation and Discussion (second incarnation) is the thread for you We, endearingly, call it Outer Cadia
Old 2009-08-19, 10:49   Link #15132
Riika
Senior Lurker

@Satashi: For Vampire!Fate I choose A) Nanoha! please

@ladysekhmetka: Welcome to the FF thread
Riika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 11:09   Link #15133
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
And... double post! The companion piece to "Plea", tell me what you think...

Spoiler for Sister's Reply:
*thumbs up* i like how the incest isn't made obvious and how miyuki and nanoha's relationship can be left to the reader's interpretation atm. it reminds me of how relationships are presented in MGLN (like what the show did to NxF for example). very MGLN-like in that aspect lol. i shall wait for the next installment. i'm interested in what you will come up with next regarding this fic.
Quote:

I don't think it'll go that route. If there's any NanoFate at all, it'll be one-sided NanoFate on Fate's side, sadly.
and i'm glad to hear that. i agree with the others. adding NxF into the mix when your intention is to write a nanoha/miyuki fic will just be unnecessary. so i approve of this info from you ^^

Quote:
Though ironically enough, in trying to figure out a plotline I came up with a crazy ax murderer... o_O
...oh dear..
@___@! *hides*

Quote:
Before I read that, Dezo, I gotta post this...

RadiantBeam and I were kicking it back and forth for fun and thought we'd post this for the hell of it..

Basically started with a comment on my fic "Master of the Knight" and Vita commenting that she wouldn't be surprised if Yuuno, Nanoha and Fate were in a 3-way relationship...

Then I came up with the funny thought that 7Arcs was letting us wonder who the relationship was for real just because they liked the comments but the real deal was that all three were in a relationship together...

And we came up with the following...

i may be the first person to say this but i didn't quite like this one. sorry ^^;; i don't have anything against the topic of the crackfic, after all, it is crack and it's been done before. i just think the attempt at crack seemed..like it was trying too hard to be funny. i guess the jokes, the dialogues, the way it was written, they just didn't work for me. it didn't make me laugh or giggle. <.> it felt too forced. (please don't hurt me for this comment @@)
Quote:

WELCOME TO FFT!!! WEEEEEEEE *confetti* i've seen you lurking a couple of times already, glad you finally decided to delurk. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Welcome to the Fanfiction thread! ^^ If you want to write stories, Crack or other stuff, this is your place
hi fuyuuuuu :3 i posted i posted =D
Quote:
If you want to write long posts, want to read interesting full-of-content posts, can endure backlog of DOOM! and have original character ideas, the Character Creation and Discussion (second incarnation) is the thread for you We, endearingly, call it Outer Cadia
advertiseme--*shot*

XD
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 11:21   Link #15134
itanshi1
Writer, Jester, MtG nerd

Send a message via AIM to itanshi1 Send a message via MSN to itanshi1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
i may be the first person to say this but i didn't quite like this one. sorry ^^;; i don't have anything against the topic of the crackfic, after all, it is crack and it's been done before. i just think the attempt at crack seemed..like it was trying too hard to be funny. i guess the jokes, the dialogues, the way it was written, they just didn't work for me. it didn't make me laugh or giggle. <.> it felt too forced. (please don't hurt me for this comment @@)
Like it was a room full of me going at it.... so yeah I found it funny despite that horrific thought x_x;

Fear Anxiety Doubt is but a fad. The life of a fad depends entirely on the willingness to support it. Difficulty is a choice. Determination is a path. Your next great idea after your destination is the true goal.
itanshi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 11:28   Link #15135
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by itanshi1 View Post
Like it was a room full of me going at it.... so yeah I found it funny despite that horrific thought x_x;
well i already asked your permission on irc so..

"lol itanshi you're right, it does sound like that!"

*pats*

*drags oro_lilium and makes her read your comment*

*pats you again*
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 12:52   Link #15136
Tk3997
Loveable Jerk

Send a message via ICQ to Tk3997 Send a message via AIM to Tk3997 Send a message via MSN to Tk3997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
may as well be original characters rather than a crossover/fusion. There's also the issue of severe balance problems, like Remilia's fate H4X, Sakuya's ZA WARUDO, Reimu's H4X Sign - [BURN EVERYTHING], and so on.
That seems like the least of the issues really given that the creator himself seems totally willing to ignore what should be unstoppable superpowers and character teirs to do what he wants to as the whim strikes him. Really Touhou canon is so fucking vauge on how most stuff really works you can argue for insanely high or insanely low ends pretty easily.

Tk3997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-19, 16:51   Link #15137
Seraph42
Too much Caffine

Long time no see...
(*sigh* It sucks not having internet where I'm currently living)

The Backlog was too much, so only a couple of comments.

Quote:
And... double post! The companion piece to "Plea", tell me what you think...

Spoiler for Sister's Reply:

Good story I bet every one left on earth was jealous of Miyuki

Quote:
Before I read that, Dezo, I gotta post this...

RadiantBeam and I were kicking it back and forth for fun and thought we'd post this for the hell of it..

Basically started with a comment on my fic "Master of the Knight" and Vita commenting that she wouldn't be surprised if Yuuno, Nanoha and Fate were in a 3-way relationship...

Then I came up with the funny thought that 7Arcs was letting us wonder who the relationship was for real just because they liked the comments but the real deal was that all three were in a relationship together...

And we came up with the following...

...so going to followup on Fate's family reactions (please)

@Satashi: Hope I'm not TOO late, but A PLEASE
Old 2009-08-20, 00:08   Link #15138
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

Man, I have to keep posting one of these per day or they get totally lost in the backlog! *pauses to wave hi to Seraph!*

Spoiler for Blood & Spirit--Chapter 10:

Spoiler for Notes:

Previously (Two In A Row!! *happy dance*):

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 01:08   Link #15139
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Hey, guys, remember how we were wondering about what happened to Landscaper Fate?

Well, Junked Cat got back to me today...

I am uncertain if i will be able to finish Landscaper Fate, so instead of
leaving up something that may never get updated and testing the hopes of the
readers, i took it down. If i do continue it, it will be posted once more

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-20, 01:13   Link #15140
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Oh, dammit. I hope he does continue it.

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha