AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Regios

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-20, 17:10   Link #401
tsunade666

they are the same? sorf of?????
kinda confusing though I had read that about nilith's ability.

And about leu and serina , I just found that out when I read vol 8. I kinda skip that part of the novel

And is Jannis a mutant too?
Old 2010-05-20, 22:12   Link #402
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Jannies is indeed a mutant. She has helped Dick, Lintenss and Derbonait in the past.

As for Elmie Rigzario, there is no art on how she really looks like. She hides herself inside the crystal on the cat's forehead most of the time.
There is no illustration for Ignasis too.
Old 2010-05-21, 06:19   Link #403
tsunade666

Then that means Jannies is also one of those strong ones.

What do you mean by the inside the cat shmasters?
Old 2010-05-21, 06:21   Link #404
devilpyro

whoa whoa.. so dick and lintence around same age with delbone?

but why zuellni (stella) can become a town? kinda confusing.. so town conciouness is a human previously?

umm so the summary of the whole regios story is kinda like this? (would be thankful if someone can explained it further)

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by devilpyro; 2010-05-21 at 07:15.
Old 2010-05-21, 10:42   Link #405
tsunade666

If delbone is the psychic of HB then she's older than lintence though I'm not sure about dick because his been traveling around that I'm not sure.
Old 2010-05-21, 23:41   Link #406
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Leva is just a pawn, doing as she told.
Ignasis did not created the nanocelloids. Sohod did. But Ignasis usurped Sohod's identity and take control of nanocelloids. Again, they are just his pawns. Only Harpe is acting on his own.

And yes, spreading the pollutant beast around is to kill the worlds inhabitant.

Also, all electronic fairies are born without a city, they have to become one eventually.

Derbonait, Lintenss, and Dick are not the same age. They come from different time but met because of Jannies's power. But after Jannies left, Nirphiria untied the time and everyone return to their own time.
Old 2010-05-22, 01:12   Link #407
godgiven25

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Leva is just a pawn, doing as she told.
Ignasis did not created the nanocelloids. Sohod did. But Ignasis usurped Sohod's identity and take control of nanocelloids. Again, they are just his pawns. Only Harpe is acting on his own.
So there is a chance for Leva to change sides?

I having that hunch
Old 2010-05-22, 03:39   Link #408
tsunade666

change side? what turning into a part of layfon's harem.
Old 2010-05-22, 08:36   Link #409
azarhal

Leva changing side? Nah. She would probably be destroying stuff out of boredom of her own free will if Ignasis wasn't around. She's totally indifferent to what happen to the world of Regios. Kind of like Nirphiria. I wouldn't say that Nirphiria is a "good" guy.

Leva told Nina that Zuellini was going to be the first city she was going to destroy. She probably presented herself to Nina to get a bit more opposition when she does it. (She knows Nina have link with the fairies). Shunaible ordered the destruction of Leva (and maybe Zuellini too, considering she's now the "enemy of the world"), this mean general cities are going to move toward Zuellini now. Nina is going to need a miracle to solve that new crisis: Avoid Zuellini's destruction, save most people life, kick Leva's ass. Actually, she might need 3 miracles.

Also, I really doubt that Chrome is going to have a "everybody love each other" ending. People are going to die (some already did), and the Legend will be ended (*otherwise Nina will have failed...again). The Spinoff haven't been happy either.

* Shunaible want to end the Legend and she picked Nina+goat-chan as her "champion". Nina have 0 idea what she's supposed to be doing and she's kind of pissed off about it. She see Shunaible as simply using her, without caring about what happen to her.
Old 2010-05-22, 09:50   Link #410
godgiven25

I see if that's the case. If you say might be true. Only God can save her now.

I don't like that "everybody love each other again" kind of ending but that "sadness is the price to pay for it" . But I don't want that Leerin turning into a giant big eyeball either, so shmaster please don't pray for it T_T
Old 2010-05-22, 13:13   Link #411
tsunade666

So how strong is the current nina? for everyone asking help on her and even putting HUGE burden on her specially her home town.

Does she even stand a chance against a mutant? even with goat-chan I just don't see it happen.

And this type of series doesn't really have a that kind of ending. Probably most people would die but I still think layfon would die trying to save leering from her destiny.
Old 2010-05-22, 14:00   Link #412
azarhal

Who said that Nina's job was to do everything herself or fight. The fairies put all their hope on her, but it doesn't mean they intend for her to fight anything.
Old 2010-05-22, 14:12   Link #413
tsunade666

soooo..... I don't get it. They put they hope on her but that doesn't mean they want her to fight? is that it?
Old 2010-05-22, 15:30   Link #414
azarhal

I was just saying that putting your hope on somebody doesn't mean you want them to fight something. I'm not sure what Shunaible want out of Nina, I think she just find her useful.
Old 2010-05-22, 18:20   Link #415
ricaryx

I love Nina even more now. While she's going through all those disaster, where is she getting her emotional support?? Times like this I wish I was in japan able to read kanji.
Old 2010-05-22, 20:50   Link #416
azarhal

Emotional support?

Zuellini is, well was, her "emotional support" (hugs mostly). After vol. 14, I think their relationship might be into a "rocky" phase.
Old 2010-05-23, 01:04   Link #417
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by azarhal View Post
Nina is going to need a miracle to solve that new crisis: Avoid Zuellini's destruction, save most people life, kick Leva's ass. Actually, she might need 3 miracles.
Harpe should be able to provide those..... as long as he is willing to pull up his ass and do something.....
Really, Harpe, DO SOMETHING. Duridana is dead now, you should be able to care of the rest with just brute force.
Old 2010-05-23, 02:09   Link #418
tsunade666

Harpe?

Duridana?

Who are they shmaster? and how do they connect to the currents problems of nina or rather how do they connect to nina and the others.
Old 2010-05-23, 03:44   Link #419
godgiven25

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Harpe?

Duridana?
Harpe or Harpy=Harupe the talking dragon from vol 6 red nocturne

though i'm not quite sure if Duridana=Delbone
Old 2010-05-23, 05:06   Link #420
giorno

durindana would be mother II durindana, the nanocelloid that attacked grendan in volume 13 or 14(don't remember which), fought against the HBs and kicked their asses, until leerin and alsheira decided to help, and killed it

it killed delbonait and caused tigris's death if i'm not wrong....
Closed Thread