vietthai96
The Saiyan God

Spoiler for Ep 131 leaked image:

Look like Toei is trolling us
Old 2018-03-16, 11:04   Link #6082
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I dont really care whether Gohan was using SSJ1 or SSJ2 vs Dabura or Vegeta had unlocked SSJ2 before or after because in the end, Goku was still stronger than Vegeta in Majin Buu arc. Although these 2 debates are infinitely better than Krillin or Tien, who is the strongest human.
well to be fair, db super and the tournament, made now pretty obviou which krilin is stronger than tien, just looking at the hire arc and how they acted in the tournament is enough to see which krillin currently stronger than tien and by a big gap.
Old 2018-03-16, 12:02   Link #6083
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueknight78 View Post
well to be fair, db super and the tournament, made now pretty obviou which krilin is stronger than tien, just looking at the hire arc and how they acted in the tournament is enough to see which krillin currently stronger than tien and by a big gap.
Trust me. The forum that I lurking at, there were people still believe that Tien > Krillin and the topic debate about it still happened until today.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 06:42   Link #6084
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Vietthai: Yeah, what's with that image? Shouldn't Goku already be knocked out of the tournament by then?
Old 2018-03-17, 07:50   Link #6085
vietthai96
The Saiyan God

There are some theories about that image:
- It can be at the start of the ep where Goku still on stage and Frieza already appear, they fighting Jiren but Goku being knock-off
- It can be U7 win and Frieza and Goku argue something, but it this have very low chance
- The last is Goku IT back to the stage and he co-operate with Frieza fighting Jiren, and they successful in buying time and win.

Actually i like the last idea where the arch-nemesis working together with the MC.
Old 2018-03-17, 09:17   Link #6086
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@Vietthai: Yeah, what's with that image? Shouldn't Goku already be knocked out of the tournament by then?
Well, never trust early spoilers 100%. Toei is probably trolling the readers with vague spoiler.
Old 2018-03-17, 11:44   Link #6087
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Vietthai: Wouldn't Goku teleporting back into (what's left of) the stage be against the rules? [Don't get started about the flying - I'm thinking the reason they can fly now is because of the ring being broken, since in the first place, the reason they couldn't fly was because of the gravity on the ring.]

It's possible that the early spoilers weren't completely accurate, but let's not take any chances either way. I don't think the spoilers were inaccurate, though.
Old 2018-03-17, 11:54   Link #6088
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Old 2018-03-17, 17:05   Link #6089
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Gotta respect his honesty.
Old 2018-03-17, 18:12   Link #6090
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post

It's possible that the early spoilers weren't completely accurate, but let's not take any chances either way. I don't think the spoilers were inaccurate, though.
It is up to you how much you want to believe the early spoiler, but just don't have to believe it 100%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Pierrot View Post
Spoiler for Image:

So I guess the anime is somewhat canon since Akira is actively helping the anime.
Old 2018-03-17, 19:35   Link #6091
quagmire

Spoiler for Ep 130:

Last edited by quagmire; 2018-03-17 at 20:09.
quagmire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 20:03   Link #6092
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Is there an episode today?
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 20:29   Link #6093
rpgman1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Is there an episode today?
Yes DBS #130 is out today.
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 20:55   Link #6094
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Just watched the episode
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2018-03-17, 20:55   Link #6095
rpgman1

Spoiler for Future episode:
rpgman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 21:12   Link #6096
Galaxian

Cool episode, but it kind of felt like Goku vs. Jiren turned into Naruto vs. Sasuke by the end.

Goku: Friendship is magic!
Jiren: You were born alone, you die alone!
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 22:03   Link #6097
justavisitor

It's not like goku is trying to befriend Jiren so it's a little bit different XD

It's interesting and at the same frustrating to see how a haxxed Jiren is constantly complaining how hax Goku is in this episode

Everyone: Goku attracts every opponent he fights against!!
Cell: Damn you all where is my footage??
Buu is still sleeping at this moment XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 22:09   Link #6098
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
It is up to you how much you want to believe the early spoiler, but just don't have to believe it 100%.

So I guess the anime is somewhat canon since Akira is actively helping the anime.
The anime has been canon since the beginning, though? The manga is the one that's up in the air since Akira isn't directly connected to it.
Old 2018-03-17, 22:22   Link #6099
Galaxian

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
It's not like goku is trying to befriend Jiren so it's a little bit different XD
Had Super gotten one more season he would have been...

Quote:
It's interesting and at the same frustrating to see how a haxxed Jiren is constantly complaining how hax Goku is in this episode
Well, after the series made such a big deal about conserving stamina, fans have been complaining for the last couple of episodes that U7 members should have long since run out of energy. Jiren is just trying to get answers for our sake.

Quote:
Everyone: Goku attracts every opponent he fights against!!
Cell: Damn you all where is my footage??
Buu is still sleeping at this moment XD
All of it is footage of U7 team members which yeah, except for Gohan and Roshi, is made up of Goku's past rivals and/or enemies.

Hell, on could argue that Master Roshi is also a rival as Jackie Chun, but I don't think Goku has figured that one out yet.
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-17, 23:05   Link #6100
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Frieza and 17 After-Party yaaaaaaaaallll!! lol

Man, where to begin...Son kicking Jiren's ever-loving a$$ was pretty cool...I think Son looks better when its all white...The white-grey look appeared a little less dynamic, but whatver...

Preview looks like someone is going on a trip...Goku perhaps? Or will they leave him so that he can train Uub? lol...One things for sure the red and pink-belted SSJ4 took a hit today...Aint none of the $hit in GT ever made Goku look this sick...

Also a little tidbit I enjoyed (besides the beefed-up fighting). That in-fight rapid-back-flip (or maybe its a kick-spin) Son does is always so dope...ThaTS ALL i GOT..

Tags
action, dragon ball z, shounen, super powers, tragedy