AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-02-12, 16:18   Link #701
79wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by karuroso View Post
oh god that dreadful arc is starting now D= i think i will ( or try =X) read in one go when all chapters are finished
Same here, but it starts out just so... cute...aahhhhh!!!

This is by far one of my favorite chapters, but I don't know why. There are other characters in this story... I think. I enjoy it even more so now that I know what is being said. Too bad they can't get this kind of Satellizer into the anime somewhere. Might help their cause... or maybe its just me, or maybe i just have a thing for blondes.

I will be curious to see more people's reactions to this arc now that it will be out. And I will prob read it as it comes out as well. It's not like its going to change from what I know and get any worse... right?
79wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 17:21   Link #702
vg166

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikerider View Post
If the anime accelerates through the manwha like it did with ep 6, the anime may end with ch 38.
Well, Chapter 38 is a nice, neat, stopping point for an anime to follow, since it does not leave too much unresolved plot, but leaves the story open to a follow-up season pick-up from there. And it also means they can cover the arc with Cassie without mucking around with the story too much.

I think I'm going to place an order for Vol. 10 of the Japan tankobon release when it comes out end of the month.
vg166 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 18:21   Link #703
Xion Valkyrie

Wasn't this manga set in Korea at the beginning? Japanese LOLcalization at work?
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 18:39   Link #704
ShiroiRyu

Not for Freezing if i remember.
Unbalance X Unbalance and Aflame Inferno were first in Korea.
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 19:46   Link #705
scrumly1

Much like kurokami, Onihime Vs, and REbirth: The lunatic Taker It is a manga(Japanese) created by manhwa(Korean) team, which is odd because the author jokes about not japanese in the omake for kurokami. But because the creative team is korean most still try to classify it as manhwa. But honestly it's a pretty silly argument over comics. Yes, I went there
scrumly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 19:48   Link #706
79wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by vg166 View Post
Well, Chapter 38 is a nice, neat, stopping point for an anime to follow, since it does not leave too much unresolved plot, but leaves the story open to a follow-up season pick-up from there. And it also means they can cover the arc with Cassie without mucking around with the story too much.
if only there were 24 episodes...

It would be nice though. Two more episodes and they could be at chapter 24 (hopefully they don't try to mash it all into one), but even if they skip the side stuff of 24, leave at least one episode for 38 and 39 (gots to have some Satellizer from 39), that only leaves 3 maybe 4 episodes to reintroduce the novas, cover east genetics, and really show us who cassie is, plus end battle... which i guess is possible if you leave enough out. I think they are moving fast, but not that fast.

Then again, it could happen.
Old 2011-02-12, 22:42   Link #707
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

hm, why does everyone talk about this arc? like the scanlators said "its this arc" or something, and someone above said "its this dreadful arc." is it that bad? like no plot movement or all filler?

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 22:53   Link #708
79wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
hm, why does everyone talk about this arc? like the scanlators said "its this arc" or something, and someone above said "its this dreadful arc." is it that bad? like no plot movement or all filler?
I believe it's mostly the subject matter people react to (either sad or mad), and some wtf moments. I was a little surprised when I first saw them, but I guess it's kind of the norm for Im Dal Young? It also seems to drag out in places, or maybe it seems that way because you want it to be over with?

You will definitely understand Satallizer a bit more once this one is done.
Old 2011-02-12, 23:14   Link #709
Xion Valkyrie

It's the arc with massive amounts of drama, NTR-esque, and rage moments or something to that effect.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-12, 23:26   Link #710
79wolf

And there were some cut and paste fakes pulled from these chapters floating around that really made you upset if you liked the main characters. Good thing there are people around that can set you straight on the real story.
Old 2011-02-12, 23:51   Link #711
Shadow5YA

Well, this is the arc that explains what caused Sattelizer to have an abnormal fear of being touched. Abuse is pretty distasteful.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 09:26   Link #712
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Right? It's like we should have known about it or something. I wish the scanlator didn't say anything. I hate it when they comment about new chapters like that. Red Hawk is really bad at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
It's the arc with massive amounts of drama, NTR-esque, and rage moments or something to that effect.
Which you can figure out from the new chapter.... the rage is coming. I'd be more hopeful if Im Dal Young wasn't so horrible towards female characters and if Kazuya's testicles had descended sooner.
Old 2011-02-13, 15:37   Link #713
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Went 1-39 this afternoon. Holy shit, this manga is AMAZING!!!
It's the first time in nearly an year that I've been caught by a manga to the point of staying 6 hours straight reading one on the laptop screen...
Can't wait for next chapter!

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 15:39   Link #714
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

^^ you should read cross game or watch it. you won't be able to move.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 15:41   Link #715
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Quote:
^^ you should read cross game or watch it. you won't be able to move.
But it's a sports manga...

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

kache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 15:47   Link #716
jzmagic
flargansbog

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post
Went 1-39 this afternoon. Holy shit, this manga is AMAZING!!!
It's the first time in nearly an year that I've been caught by a manga to the point of staying 6 hours straight reading one on the laptop screen...
Can't wait for next chapter!
You're really going to hate this next arc, its going to be insanely rage inducing.
jzmagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 17:36   Link #717
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

If Kazuya Aoi is the parallel to Raki, does this mean will have to wait for 6 years of the manwha's time line for him to get some sort of AWESOMEness ?? Hopefully not.
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 18:02   Link #718
Johnny
Working the bags...

Well technically his body is a walking AWESOMEness in itself. His character just needs to catch up...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-13, 18:29   Link #719
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Nice way to spoil a different manga series.

But he is going to have to be awesome since it'll be just him and Stella there.
Old 2011-02-14, 15:53   Link #720
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

So... after reading through chapter 29, I have a question that may be answered in the anime. Is Shiffon's Limiter her younger brother ? It looks that way to me. That would make their family heritage pretty interesting.
Bikerider is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen