2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-22, 19:42   Link #41
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Shiroe willingly embraces the bad guy role in the name of the greater good.
He makes a classy villain Accelerator approves
Old 2014-02-22, 19:56   Link #42
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

oh god... pairing overload in this episode

no problem... I got my shy-Akatsuki dose for one week
finally they managed to dance

meanwhile, Shouryuu got NTR'd

and some certain person in Minami looks interesting... second villain-in-glasses???

I also think that the person who foretell the story about Rundelhaus is Regan

the next episode would be the only chapter I read on light novel because of its cuteness
Old 2014-02-22, 20:04   Link #43
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
At least he didn't cross the line like a certain Fairy King. As for some Adventurers, good thing they're not planning to backstab Shiroe, other than being suspicious with him.
Old 2014-02-22, 20:41   Link #44
ices
Working Hard

Quote:
that sounds more like Oregairu's Hachiman. Maybe they both the same person...
Old 2014-02-22, 21:39   Link #45
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
At least he didn't cross the line like a certain Fairy King. As for some Adventurers, good thing they're not planning to backstab Shiroe, other than being suspicious with him.
certain fairy king? who are you talking about? the recent fairy king that I remember got cheated because his gm powers was stolen.

Hachiman and Shiroe? I can't say that they are the same. Though the similarities that they don't want to be in the spot light can be the same and some ideology but for most part. Hachiman and Shiroe both have the same sly eyes
Old 2014-02-22, 21:40   Link #46
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benigmatica View Post
Yeah, seems like they plan on being in some ways the general public. Will complain about what their politicians are doing, but wouldn't actually show up to vote if they were asked . I'm sure those adventurers care enough to be suspicious, but they wouldn't actually want to take on any responsibility to run the show anyways.
Old 2014-02-22, 21:51   Link #47
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I wonder if Minami spies are the real cause for the bad rumors about Shiroe?

I didn't expect an adventurer city to be that close to each other. (Shibuya-Akihabara)
I guess Shibuya is completely a ghost town now?
Old 2014-02-22, 22:27   Link #48
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

The "storyteller" is Chiwa Saito! Hmmm. I like it. Nice ep. Surprised they showed "her" so early.
Old 2014-02-22, 22:59   Link #49
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Chiwa Saitou, who appears right before Regan (Kaiki). She's also Maou's Maid in Maoyuu.

The episode is pretty much a breather episode. But even Shiroe can't catch a break with rumors about his "evil schemes" now spreading across Akiba. I think I understand how Shiroe himself can use this to his advantage. With a villainous figure looming, it prevents adventurers from becoming too complacent about their current status and reverting to a status quo that may put them into a tough situation when a crisis at the level of the one in Maihama happens in Akiba.

Meanwhile, the love triangle is finally confirmed with Minori and Akatsuki revealing their flags to Shiroe. Akatsuki finally does something together with Shiroe, making for a rather adorable dance. (Too bad it was cut off. ) Oh, and Maryele and Naotsugu never cease to be cute when they interact! Kyaa!

Well, the calm before the storm is here. Minami, another world-class spell and mysterious characters entering the scene. Will the Libra Festival be as festive as Maryele expects?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2014-02-23, 00:27   Link #50
Rendius

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRS View Post
What would be the correct translation of its name ? in the novel translation it was called Libra festival and in the anime they translated it as the Scale festival ? (i loled hard when Maryel made the "push back glass" emote ).
Libra is Latin for scale (the weighing variety), so the anime's translation was probably directly from Japanese. Libra sounds so much better, though.
Old 2014-02-23, 00:37   Link #51
Netto Azure
→ Wandering Bard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rendius View Post
Libra is Latin for scale (the weighing variety), so the anime's translation was probably directly from Japanese. Libra sounds so much better, though.
Yeah it does. Reminds me of the Zodiac xD

Anyways this festival sounds fun. It looks so much like an anime school festival trope LOL. Cakes and everything. :P

PokeCommuninity | Bulbagarden | Tumblr | MAL
Old 2014-02-23, 00:53   Link #52
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netto Azure View Post
Yeah it does. Reminds me of the Zodiac xD

Anyways this festival sounds fun. It looks so much like an anime school festival trope LOL. Cakes and everything. :P
Now this is imho quite an apt comparison, with Akiba being the school and the Round Table Conference as the student council =3. And maybe Rayneshia as the obligatory transfer student =D

Btw, someone posted this video on another forum on Isuzu and Rudy dancing XD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7nkbLOKq-8c

Signature by liro

Last edited by Estavali; 2014-02-23 at 01:15.
Old 2014-02-23, 01:13   Link #53
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Now this is imho quite an apt comparison, with Akiba being the school and the Round Table Conference as the student council =3. And maybe Rayneshia as the obligatory transfer student =D
Just imagine: A spin-off manga where all LH characters are in high school. I'll read it in a heartbeat
Old 2014-02-23, 01:15   Link #54
Benigmatica
Deadpan Rambler

Send a message via Yahoo to Benigmatica
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
certain fairy king? who are you talking about? the recent fairy king that I remember got cheated because his gm powers was stolen.
You got that right, it's Oberon from Alfheim Online!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
Just imagine: A spin-off manga where all LH characters are in high school. I'll read it in a heartbeat
If Akiba became a high-school, what about the rest of Yamato like Susukino, Maihama and Minami?
Old 2014-02-23, 01:16   Link #55
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Somebody go write this fanfic! =D

Signature by liro
Old 2014-02-23, 01:19   Link #56
ellessarr
Banned

awsome episode i really liked, the power of lolicon on this episode was great and the next one :P

ok guys i have a question, until up to now how many volumes covered and where probably the anime gonna end????
we have enought material for a second season(another 25 episodes) in case we get a chance of it???
up until now how many volumes we have published

i really wish see another season specially after learn about the coming back for a second season of another fantasy mmo based anime(who for me was and still being horrible), well because for me that was being really the best anime/plot/history based on this type of things, really is good when we have a refreshing plot who is not just about a stupido OP MC with all the spotlight all the womans.
Old 2014-02-23, 01:25   Link #57
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
awsome episode i really liked, the power of lolicon on this episode was great and the next one :P

ok guys i have a question, until up to now how many volumes covered and where probably the anime gonna end????
we have enought material for a second season(another 25 episodes) in case we get a chance of it???
up until now how many volumes we have published

i really wish see another season specially after learn about the coming back for a second season of another fantasy mmo based anime(who for me was and still being horrible), well because for me that was being really the best anime/plot/history based on this type of things, really is good when we have a refreshing plot who is not just about a stupido OP MC with all the spotlight all the womans.
It's up to the beginning of volume 5. So far 7 volumes have been published. But it'll probably take a couple years at least for a season 2 since only two books are left after this season ends.

And, this is just me but you should probably turn down the snide comments about SAO as there are people like me who happen to like it as well as LH. There are other threads for that. No offense though. If you don't like it then that's that. But there are proper channels to vent out your frustration

@Estavali I want my Nyanta sensei nao
Old 2014-02-23, 01:38   Link #58
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
It's up to the beginning of volume 5. So far 7 volumes have been published. But it'll probably take a couple years at least for a season 2 since only two books are left after this season ends.

And, this is just me but you should probably turn down the snide comments about SAO as there are people like me who happen to like it as well as LH. There are other threads for that. No offense though. If you don't like it then that's that. But there are proper channels to vent out your frustration

@Estavali I want my Nyanta sensei nao
then this means who probably this season will gonna end with the volume 5 remain 6 and seven, right?
so bad then really will gonna take a long time .

really sorry but really , really SAO frustrated me too much, i really was waiting for something like LH but with more action not just another just typical action harem(specially the second part was what frustrated me even more i'm still very pissed of about the crap pointless incest romance), when i heard the first time about it i was omg gonna be awesome, well i'm still gonna give a try on the second season since i read some peoples comenting who that second season gonna be better than the first season cuz the writer worked better on this novel than the others 2, well i'm really just tired of the same formula over and over and over.
Old 2014-02-23, 01:57   Link #59
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellessarr View Post
then this means who probably this season will gonna end with the volume 5 remain 6 and seven, right?
so bad then really will gonna take a long time .

really sorry but really , really SAO frustrated me too much, i really was waiting for something like LH but with more action not just another just typical action harem(specially the second part was what frustrated me even more i'm still very pissed of about the crap pointless incest romance), when i heard the first time about it i was omg gonna be awesome, well i'm still gonna give a try on the second season since i read some peoples comenting who that second season gonna be better than the first season cuz the writer worked better on this novel than the others 2, well i'm really just tired of the same formula over and over and over.
Nah it's fine. I do understand where you're coming from being an anime only viewer. The pseudo harem will always be there but it becomes less and less distracting as the volumes roll.

As for LH yeah it'll take a bit for a new season. But since they foreshadowed the next arc there is still hope. You could always read the novels to pass the time mate
Old 2014-02-23, 02:37   Link #60
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Who else thought it was cute when Akatsuki was sitting on her knees on the table across from Shiroe like an obedient pet....THAT WANTS TO DANCE/POUNCE ON SHIROE!!!!?.........Wonder if Shiroe saw her panties....good angle..
Closed Thread