AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-01-13, 01:25   Link #961
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
To be honest I find most anime movies to be rip-offs, a way to see how successful the anime was this season by seeing how many people are gonna come by at the cinema. They are like a really long 1-episode filler: plot is crystal-clear, the characters are dispensable and the action is always limited to stuff you've seen before ....
Fantastic post! I agree wholeheartedly. The above has been pretty much the standard premesis for shounen movie follow-up from the corresponding TV series in the last two decades.

And yes, the earning alone thus far makes this movie a success in the box office for an animated film that premiered only in Japan. This movie definitely has done better among all the Bleach movies/OAV out there. I say this success alone has already inspired the next movie in the making. If I dare to take a guess, I would say we will hear something about the next one sometime during late 2009 summer to fall season. Perhaps that time Itsy~poo will procure naughty thoughts about the girl who move into his closet?
Old 2009-01-13, 02:33   Link #962
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Hmm...I'm not yet entirely sure as to how things are gonna turn out in bleach.The author doesn't enjoy giving too much attention to romance in an action series, and the only one that could go on would be between Ichigo/Orihime/Rukia/Renji,so if he doesn't plan on adding it in the future it COULD be material for a movie, although it would have to keep the plot stable.Sounds like a lot of work, but I guess it can be done^^
Old 2009-01-13, 03:51   Link #963
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Fantastic post! I agree wholeheartedly. The above has been pretty much the standard premesis for shounen movie follow-up from the corresponding TV series in the last two decades.

And yes, the earning alone thus far makes this movie a success in the box office for an animated film that premiered only in Japan. This movie definitely has done better among all the Bleach movies/OAV out there. I say this success alone has already inspired the next movie in the making. If I dare to take a guess, I would say we will hear something about the next one sometime during late 2009 summer to fall season. Perhaps that time Itsy~poo will procure naughty thoughts about the girl who move into his closet?
Kenpachi movie...gimmie!
Old 2009-01-13, 13:25   Link #964
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
Kenpachi movie...gimmie!
'
OMG that would be so awesome! He could go berserk and kill everything...Except he really isn't beserk it's Aizen cheesy zanpakuto at work. Ichigo breaks the spell and saves the day. Not before Kenny hands all the captains who came after him their asses...

My bad, I got carried away...
Old 2009-01-14, 09:46   Link #965
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It would be a fun idea to hold a Gotei13 tournament and like,pit everyone against everyone! Just a tradition so that your skills don't rust, and no using the same moves and lines everybody's seen,but add some fighting tactics and finally make it more interesting than the cheap-shots we've been seeing up till now
Old 2009-01-15, 07:59   Link #966
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

i want a movie WITHOUT Ichigo in it. At all. The focus can be on history, or possible future. Or they can explore some character backgrounds. Anything but Ichigo.
Old 2009-01-15, 23:15   Link #967
Killer Tomato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
i want a movie WITHOUT Ichigo in it. At all. The focus can be on history, or possible future. Or they can explore some character backgrounds. Anything but Ichigo.
Totally agree. Milk a character too much, and he/she gets boring. A major reason why many people don't like Hitsugaya.
Old 2009-01-16, 13:36   Link #968
Blerghovic
Meh

I want a movie/OVA focusing on Urahara's and Yoruichi's past together. And if we just happened to see Urahara's bankai....
Old 2009-01-16, 15:21   Link #969
hakisak
Banned

Location: Polishing Weapons...Btw,read "Until Death Do Us Part" ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
>.< ....Nah...I don't think it would work...
Old 2009-01-16, 15:54   Link #970
Kafriel
Senior Guest

They COULD make spin-offs or special eps, there's so many things left undone after all.
Old 2009-01-17, 01:23   Link #971
RDF2050
Superidol

Oh I see some one support me in the Kenpachi movie

Called it: The Kenpachi's Past
Old 2009-01-18, 11:32   Link #972
Kafriel
Senior Guest

ONE MORE THING! Possessed Rukia's zanpakuto is a rip-off from
Spoiler:
, I mean if you thin the edges a bit it's exactly the same but without chains and not dual.
Old 2009-01-18, 11:35   Link #973
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassenSekkai View Post
ONE MORE THING! Possessed Rukia's zanpakuto is a rip-off from
Spoiler:
, I mean if you thin the edges a bit it's exactly the same but without chains and not dual.
The movie was in production even before chapter was conceived . The poster were already out so the corollary is true if you want to stray on that path : )
Old 2009-01-18, 11:44   Link #974
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Sure, why not, means something's not as innovative as it should be xD
Old 2009-01-18, 12:04   Link #975
mugenTaichou
Sanity, you say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdfmaster View Post
oh i see some one support me in the kenpachi movie

called it: The kenpachi's past

seconded!!!

Old 2009-01-20, 13:47   Link #976
kimholm

So a movie about our favorite psychologically screwed up, bloodhungry captain running around killing people and getting some decent charaterdevelopment compiled in a movie??
Sounds great!
Old 2009-01-20, 15:28   Link #977
Searcher
RRR/Kotori/Tessa Servant

It's better then the normal movie stories!

But since Kenpachi isn't that popular in Japan, I have a feeling we will have to wait a long time to see it
2006-09-13, 02:28
The Searcher became a Legend!111 - (to)Arimfe

Quote from the Legendary!111 Searcher
"My heart is big enough for all the girls that lost"
Old 2009-01-26, 01:44   Link #978
biotress

Lightbulb what i think

what i think is going to happen in the third movie about rukia
is that the little blonde chick is rukia's friend from like the beginning with rukia
and then that blonde chick has some friend with powers.. or is possessed byu something .. and erases rukia from everybodies memory.. and so everbody including byakuya loses his memories of her.. but ichigo doesnt cuz he's in the real world or something.. i dont know.. and like because rukia is forgotten.. renji doesnt have his bankai.. or forgets that he has bankai .. because he tried to obtain bankai just to save rukia.. and so on.. im not sure.. just a guess on my part..
Old 2009-01-26, 04:27   Link #979
Langus
Optimus Prime

There's synopsis of the movie available to read online... just so you know.
Old 2009-02-17, 03:33   Link #980
aiko_chan
in moderation

Send a message via MSN to aiko_chan
Does anybody know if there's a list of other countries it might show at? Or if it's just Japan.
Thanks!
Closed Thread

Tags
call out your name