AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-09-04, 08:47   Link #1461
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Request time! Can someone translate track 03 of the Megami 3 Sound Stage? I would really like to know what exactly is being said, rather then globaly.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 10:59   Link #1462
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

I second that request.
Both of you now made me really interessted in the direct content of said track.
Old 2008-09-04, 19:32   Link #1463
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Ahem...well to those who can't listen to the StrikerS Soundstage M3 that was released. I found a copy of it in the other format but I found the mp3 form.

http://www.mediafire.com/?m78pwyunmhp

The above link is where I found it off of some Thai/Korean site after a while of searching. I wish to share this will all the Nanoha Fans. Please enjoy. -bows as he disappears in a flash of blue colored magical light and is off to find the A's Christmas M Stage-
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 21:31   Link #1464
Kiba_Portugal
Fate x Nanoha lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
Ahem...well to those who can't listen to the StrikerS Soundstage M3 that was released. I found a copy of it in the other format but I found the mp3 form.

The above link is where I found it off of some Thai/Korean site after a while of searching. I wish to share this will all the Nanoha Fans. Please enjoy. -bows as he disappears in a flash of blue colored magical light and is off to find the A's Christmas M Stage-
I have the A's Christmas M Stage, but I don't remmember where I get it.

No matter what enemy, no matter what ally, mowing everything down with maximum destructive power. "Nanoha Takamachi, White Devil of the Admistration Bureau."
Kiba_Portugal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 10:46   Link #1465
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiba_Portugal View Post
I have the A's Christmas M Stage, but I don't remmember where I get it.
Eh? Really? I found some site that had it but all the links were invalid >< -still looking or hoping for someone to post the link for an upload of it somewhere-
Old 2008-09-05, 15:38   Link #1466
Kiba_Portugal
Fate x Nanoha lover

Quote:
Eh? Really? I found some site that had it but all the links were invalid >< -still looking or hoping for someone to post the link for an upload of it somewhere-
Here's the link: http://www.megaupload.com/pt/?d=BX4X98XN

No matter what enemy, no matter what ally, mowing everything down with maximum destructive power. "Nanoha Takamachi, White Devil of the Admistration Bureau."
Kiba_Portugal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-05, 19:06   Link #1467
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Thanks Kiba_Portugal-san. -downloads- Yes and now my Soundstage collection is complete~ ^^
Old 2008-09-06, 23:03   Link #1468
Nagumo
Random Translator

SSM3

03 – Question Correspondence Corner!

Vivio: Question correspondence corner! From my mama’s and Commander Hayate’s home planet, 97th non-administered planet. We’ve received lots of letters with questions from everyone on Japan, Earth
Hayate: From this big pile of correspondence letters, we’ll choose the most interesting we can.
Vivio: We’re thinking of answering them all together!
Nanoha: Um… please don’t be too hard on us…
Fate: Yes, please…
Hayate: Okay then, here’s the first question. I know that Mobile Six has resolved the JS Incident/case but I would like to know in detail what everyone has been doing now and after disbanding.
Vivio: We’ve received lots of letters with this question!
Nanoha : In detail… hm… I wonder where I should start…
Fate : Ah, so there are some meticulous (trivial) questions, too. Um…
Hayate : Why don’t we start with what everyone found most difficult and interesting/rewarding/profound a year after Mobile Six?
Vivio : Okay, first starting with Nanoha-mama.
Nanoha: Let’s see. I guess for my job as a tactical instructor, the most difficult and most rewarding experience is teaching everyone?
Hayate: You’ve been teaching nothing but new recruits/newcomers too.
Nanoha: Privately, I guess meeting Vivio and becoming her mama…
Hayate: She doesn’t seem to think that her and Viita taking down the Cradle together alone or defeating/crushing the Sankt Kaiser unaided were the most difficult or most memorable thing.
Fate: Well, this is Nanoha we’re talking about…
Hayate: Oh, nothing, it’s nothing. What about you Fate-chan?
Fate: As for me, I guess compared to everyone else I haven’t had much difficulty. Investigative and judicial jobs were the most common.
Hayate: Hm, really?
Fate: I guess my most rewarding experience was closely watching and raising Erio and Caro for a year. I was surprised how connected I became with Erio and Caro.
Vivio: Oh you mean when you encouraged Erio and Caro?
Fate: Yes, that’s it.
Vivio: You know, when you try talking to those two about that time, they become really embarrassed!
Fate: Really? There’s no reason to be embarrassed though, I was really thankful for that time.
Hayate: You know, I just noticed recently but Vivio doesn’t seem to regard Fate as a mama quite as strongly.
Nanoha: Hm, I guess so. Fate is keeping a distance from Vivio.
Hayate: Because you’ve become Vivio’s mama?
Nanoha: Fate-chan is still Vivio's guardian and still loves her.
Hayate: So Fate is more like a sister to Vivio now.
Nanoha: Yup, Erio and Caro are more like relatives right now too.
Old 2008-09-07, 05:18   Link #1469
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Ah, thank you very much Nagumo!

Now that I know what was said and listend how Nanoha sounded:

Nanoha didn't sounded defensive and I think she agreed with Hayate on the "Fate is like Vivios sister".

I also don't see a reason for her to be defensive, as the last part only discusses the relationship between Fate and Vivio.

If someone thinks this would take some kind of aproach toward NanoFate than this someone is wrong, it has nothing to do with it. Nanoha and Hayate only talk about Vivios mindset.

Remember in StrikerS Vivio started the whole "Fate-mama" thing because she couldn't understand what a godmother is.
I think she gets it now and stops seeing Fate as one of her mothers. (Wich dosen't mean she likes her less.)
And Fate keeping her distance towards Vivio seems to indicate that she accepts that.

K, that was my POV on this now.

PS: Vivio's moderation is friggin cute. ^.^

Last edited by Kyral; 2008-09-07 at 05:36.
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 07:10   Link #1470
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

*grumbles about 7arcs screwing around with a child's developmental milestones, then playing catch-up in the SS*

Good work Nagumo! That really helped allay fears of mine.
Old 2008-09-07, 10:56   Link #1471
BPHaru

Nice, thanks Nagumo.

The last part of the track was already translated but is better to have it completely translated, I hope this can help to the people who didn't understand it, and for those who don't know anything for Japanese it would be good to listen to the track as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Nanoha didn't sounded defensive and I think she agreed with Hayate on the "Fate is like Vivios sister".

I also don't see a reason for her to be defensive, as the last part only discusses the relationship between Fate and Vivio.

If someone thinks this would take some kind of aproach toward NanoFate than this someone is wrong, it has nothing to do with it. Nanoha and Hayate only talk about Vivios mindset.
It's not as if I would change my interpretation on Nanoha's opinion now that I re-read the translation, I even think like most this new script

And yeah, I agree with you in this has nothing to do with NanoFate, I have been the later pages trying to say that this is nothing new (Nanoha and Fate are not working together, and it's as if Vivio stopped calling Fate 'mama') and nothing has changed in the information concerning to them being together or not, because this is an open scenario and I think such a definitive information will never exist.

Quote:
Remember in StrikerS Vivio started the whole "Fate-mama" thing because she couldn't understand what a godmother is.
I think she gets it now and stops seeing Fate as one of her mothers. (Wich dosen't mean she likes her less.)
Vivio started calling both of them mama before she was adopted, it was more like "if you call Nanoha 'mama' then you should call Fate 'mama' too'". That's almost a quote from the series, that was the best scene ever ^^

Quote:
And Fate keeping her distance towards Vivio seems to indicate that she accepts that.
For me it isn't related that way. Long distance relationship work, it's also good to consider the Japanese society were the father usually don't spend much time with the children due to its work, but here we have Fate working as a enforcer and Nanoha working as a instructor but being closer to Vivio, so probably now Fate ended up spending more time with Nanoha than Vivio or the both of them, bit this is just a conjecture, of course.

Cuídense y sigan sonriendo
BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 11:41   Link #1472
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
Vivio started calling both of them mama before she was adopted, it was more like "if you call Nanoha 'mama' then you should call Fate 'mama' too'". That's almost a quote from the series, that was the best scene ever ^^
Well not really... the first real meeting between Fate and Vivio was in epsiode 13.
Fate gave Vivio the stuffed bunny, but Vivio was to shy to say anything. (Ok, all the Strikers where in the room.)

the second time we see them both is taking a walk. In this scene Vivio still won't call anyone "mama" and Fate talks about Nanoha as "Nanoha-san".

She starts calling them both "mama" in epsiode 14.
After Nanoha decided to take care of Vivio, it's Subaru who tells Vivio that Nanoha will be like a mum to her, wich causes Vivio to call Nanoha "Nanoha-mama" (Fate is not mentioned in this scene).

The news reaches Fate in the evening of the same episode.
The talk between them is like this:

Fate: "I see. Nanoha's your mom now."
Vivio: "Yeah."
F: "And I'll be your mom in a way too."
V: ??
F: "I'm your godmother. It's my job to watch over you and your mom, Nanoha."
V: haa... *looks confused to Nanoha* Nanoha-mama and... Fate-mama?
N: Jep! ^-^
F: Right! ^-^
V: Mama!
Both: Yes?
*cuteness hits the fan*

Quote:
For me it isn't related that way. Long distance relationship work, it's also good to consider the Japanese society were the father usually don't spend much time with the children due to its work, but here we have Fate working as a enforcer and Nanoha working as a instructor but being closer to Vivio, so probably now Fate ended up spending more time with Nanoha than Vivio or the both of them, bit this is just a conjecture, of course.
Sorry I don't think that "Fate is keeping a distance from Vivio." has to do with actual distance between the two.
As I said in my previous statement.

"I think she gets it now and stops seeing Fate as one of her mothers. (Wich dosen't mean she likes her less.)
And Fate keeping her distance towards Vivio seems to indicate that she accepts that."

You can't just cut this into two parts... both accept each other not in mother/daughter but more of a "close realative" way.
the part "(Wich dosen't mean she likes her less.)" is also meant for both of them.

Vivio stops seeing Fate as one of her mothers and Fate distances herself a little from Vivio (I think that means, she stopt acting like a mother around Vivio.), but at the same time, both of them still like each other the same as before.

It's not about family or real distance, but about how much they like each other. And that has not changed one bit.

Quote:
May I ask what that means?

Last edited by Kyral; 2008-09-07 at 11:56.
Kyral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-07, 12:23   Link #1473
BPHaru

About the scene from episode... ¿14? I think you're right, I don't remember the exact script but that sounds good enough for me ^^
Anyway she wasn't adopted yet, that was my point, but let’s forget about it, I think that if it is one or another way doesn't matter at all.

About the second point, I understand your idea, and I agree with it, but I think you can interpret it both ways and it still valid, so I think I'll stick mostly with my point of view. But anyways it isn't like Vivio's and Fate's feelings have changed at all as you said, I'm happy for that

Quote:
May I ask what that means?
It means "Take care and keep smiling", because a smile is the universal welcome

BPHaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-08, 14:20   Link #1474
Nagumo
Random Translator

Hello everyone, I'm not sure how to describe the last few days but my house got broken into and my computer stolen.

So I've gone and bought myself a new computer (I'm broke!!! *wails*) but I no longer have any of the sound stages.

If someone could please send me a PM to, er... guide me to a place where I can get Nanoha SS2, SS3, SSM2, SSM3, StrikerS SS02, StrikerS SS03, StrikerS SS04, SSX 1 and SSX2...

it would be most helpful...

Also if anyone has a text file of the tracks I've done before so I can eliminate what tracks I've done already.

Don't worry everyone. My family and I are fine, of course standing by my door with a puny knife knowing the other guy has a gun wasn't the finest idea I've ever had in my life... >_>;
Old 2008-09-08, 23:53   Link #1475
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Well here is SSM3. When I find the link for SSX I'll post. That really sucks Nagumo.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-09, 19:17   Link #1476
Nagumo
Random Translator

Thank you very much everyone, it is through your assiduous efforts that I have everything back in order... I have now gathered all the sound stages that I have yet to do. I'm right now going through my posts to make sure which ones I've done and which ones I haven't done.

Oh and by the way LVD I'm in Halifax now... yeah... I need to change my location.
Old 2008-09-09, 22:34   Link #1477
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Hello everyone, I'm not sure how to describe the last few days but my house got broken into and my computer stolen.

So I've gone and bought myself a new computer (I'm broke!!! *wails*)
Ouch sorry to heard that >_>
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 21:54   Link #1478
Nagumo
Random Translator

Hello everyone, I'm extremely busy pursuing my CMA but I can spare an hour or two here and there to translate.

so here is
SSX1

Disc1-08 聖王教会~執事オットーとシスターディード
Church of the Sankt Kaiser ~ Butler (it can also mean Deacon but seeing that she's wearing butler clothing...) Otto and Sister Deed

Man: Oh my, Sister Deed. Good day.
Deed: Oh good day Mr. Lillet. You look very good today.
Man: Thanks to the grace of the Sankt Kaiser.
Deed: If that's the case, then next week's cookie party will be on schedule (will be fine then).
Man: Leave it to me. I'll bake a batch that won't lose to a novice/amateur like you.
Deed: I look forward to it, well then.
Man: Okay, see you again.
Otto: Deed, you busy now?
Deed: Otto, what is it?
Otto: I just got two reports which one do you want to hear first? The happy one? Or the job related one?
Deed: The happy one first.
Otto: The tea and milk we got today is the best we've made in a month. The Sisters will defnitely enjoy it at teatime.
Deed: Okay, and the job related one?
Otto: We got a request for some independent investigation/inquiry/research from Teana.
Deed: I see, then we better start as soon as possible.
Otto: However it's an inquiry about Ancient Belka history. I don't have any knowledge of it.
Deed: That's a bit troublesome/bothersome. I'm sure we can get Her Highness to help us.
Otto: Her Highness is (still) a student, we shouldn't drag her into stuff. In any case, after I'm done with serving tea to everyone I'll be heading the Infinite Library.
Deed: Going to Knight Carim's?
Otto: Right now, actually, I'm here already.
Carim: Yes? Please come in, Otto.
Otto: Excuse me Knight Carim, I've brought you your tea.
Carim: Oh, thank you.
Otto: We've finally recieved the goods from Ri-fu Kanouru (Leaf Canor?)
Carim: Oh how I looked forward to this. You know Otto, the Butler look is very good/becoming on you now.
Otto: Thank you very much.
Carim: And Deed looks wonderful as a Sister too.
Otto: It's seems that a job as a Sister agrees with/suits her very much.
Carim: That's true...
Otto: Please (Tea is served)...
Carim: Thank you... What a wonderful aroma/fragrance.
Otto: Yes. Oh, excuse me but I would like to have your permission to go out today.
Carim: Oh my, where are you going?
Otto: To the Infinite Library. Officer Lanster wishes me to investigate something for her.
Carim: I see, okay then. Have fun.
Otto: Thank you. Sister Schach and my older sister Sein is away on a job, so in my absence Deed will be your bodyguard and secretary.
Carim: Okay. Hm, I wonder if Schach and Sein is doing their jobs well.
Otto: I'm not worried at all about Sister Schach but my sister is a different story though.

Last edited by Nagumo; 2008-09-13 at 22:51.
Nagumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 21:59   Link #1479
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagumo View Post
Hello everyone, I'm extremely busy pursuing my CMA but I can spare an hour or two here and there to translate.

so here is
SSX1

Disc1-08 聖王教会~執事オットーとシスターディード
Church of the Sankt Kaiser ~ Butler (it can also mean Deacon but seeing that she's wearing butler clothing...) Otto and Sister Dido

Man: Oh my, Sister Dido. Good day.
Dido: Oh good day Mr. Lillet. You look very good today.
Man: Thanks to the grace of the Sankt Kaiser.
Dido: If that's the case, then next week's cookie party will be on schedule (will be fine then).
Man: Leave it to me. I'll bake a batch that won't lose to a novice/amateur like you.
Dido: I look forward to it, well then.
Man: Okay, see you again.
Otto: Dido, you busy now?
Dido: Otto, what is it?
Otto: I just got two reports which one do you want to hear first? The happy one? Or the job related one?
Dido: The happy one first.
Otto: The tea and milk we got today is the best we've made in a month. The Sisters will defnitely enjoy it at teatime.
Dido: Okay, and the job related one?
Otto: We got a request for some independent investigation/inquiry/research from Teana.
Dido: I see, then we better start as soon as possible.
Otto: However it's an inquiry about Ancient Belka history. I don't have any knowledge of it.
Dido: That's a bit troublesome/bothersome. I'm sure we can get Her Highness to help us.
Otto: Her Highness is (still) a student, we shouldn't drag her into stuff. In any case, after I'm done with serving tea to everyone I'll be heading the Infinite Library.
Dido: Going to Knight Carim's?
Otto: Right now, actually, I'm here already.
Carim: Yes? Please come in, Otto.
Otto: Excuse me Knight Carim, I've brought you your tea.
Carim: Oh, thank you.
Otto: We've finally recieved the goods from Ri-fu Kanouru (Leaf Canor?)
Carim: Oh how I looked forward to this. You know Otto, the Butler look is very good/becoming on you now.
Otto: Thank you very much.
Carim: And Dido looks wonderful as a Sister too.
Otto: It's seems that a job as a Sister agrees with/suits her very much.
Carim: That's true...
Otto: Please (Tea is served)...
Carim: Thank you... What a wonderful aroma/fragrance.
Otto: Yes. Oh, excuse me but I would like to have your permission to go out today.
Carim: Oh my, where are you going?
Otto: To the Infinite Library. Officer Lanster wishes me to investigate something for her.
Carim: I see, okay then. Have fun.
Otto: Thank you. Sister Schach and my older sister Sein is away on a job, so in my absence Dido will be your bodyguard and secretary.
Carim: Okay. Hm, I wonder if Schach and Sein is doing their jobs well.
Otto: I'm not worried at all about Sister Schach but my sister is a different story though.
Sister Dido, who's that? Deed?

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-13, 22:51   Link #1480
Nagumo
Random Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
Sister Dido, who's that? Deed?
Was probably translating her name literally again.

Disc1-07 詩編 (A book containing a collection of poems or the Bible >_>
07 – Psalms

Alto: Aha! So Erio and Caro are coming.
Subaru: Yup, they'll be arriving at Mid tomorrow at noon. What's your schedule like Alto?
Alto: I'm off tomorrow in the afternoon. The timings perfect!
Subaru: Yeah. So in any case, all four of us should meet up tomorrow. Can't bother Teana, she's kinda busy with her job.
Alto: We'll have to wait and see for her. (bad translation) But it is Ginga-san and Teana, so they might be done/finish the case tomorrow.
Subaru: It'd be amazing if they did.
Alto: Hm, since it's Erio and Caro... We should take them to that place! That amusement park they just made by the sea.
Subaru: Oh you mean Marine Gardens? That's a great idea.
Alto: It would be great if Teana could come/meet up too.
Subaru: Yeah, really!

Teana: So these are all the damaged articles/evidence from the event?
Runessa: I've confirmed it. There's no mistake about it.
Teana: Oh, I also heard a memo-like thing was left behind/found.
Runessa: It's not a memo perse... more like a scrawl/message... written/painted in blood over the wall.
Teana: I'll take a look. It's huge... the entire wall.
Runessa: Yes, it appears to be in Ancient Belka but we haven't deciphered it yet.
Teana:
Psalm 6
The dying King failed to return to his ships/fleet/warship.
(or The King failed to return to his ships/fleet/warship and died in a foreign land.)
Thus the great King and his servants/followers,
came to rest/sleep in the valley of darkness.
Those servants who escaped
came to wander in despair,
searching for their lost King and his army.

客死て王の帰艦はなされるなく (kakushite ou no kikan ha nasareru naku)
大いなる王とその下部達は (ooinaru ou to sono shimobeta tachi ha)
闇の狭間で眠りについて (yami no hazama de nemuri ni tsuite)
逃延びた下部は (nige nobita shimobe ha )
王のその軍全を探し (ou to sono gunzen wo sagashi )
さ迷い歩く (samayoi aruku)

It's probably a quote/reference from an Ancient Belkan text or something. Could I take a photo/picture of the wall?
Runessa: Um, yes. Go ahead.
Teana: Cross Mirage, I'm counting on you for the photos. Try to be as detailed/precise as possible.
Cross Mirage: Yes ma'am.
Runessa: That's a strange looking camera. Is it a Card-type?
Teana: It's not a camera, it's my partner. An intelligent device. If it's in Ancient Belka, I think we should contact the Sankt Kaiser Church (church of the Sankt Kaiser) for help. Will there be a problem with that?
Runessa: No, I've decided to leave any judgement/decisions for the investigation to you Officer..
Teana: Thank you very much. It would be great if Otto or Dido had some time on their hands... I wonder if they're busy?

Tags
music