4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-03-28, 14:10   Link #181
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

yea I mean you just saw Saber fire off a huge burst of energy and you think that running up a building is shocking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
You know, maybe she has some sort of genetic dwarf anomaly and her boby is like that. Don't even those deserve to be loved?
Sure everyone deserves love but that depends on what kinda love.... physically loving what is essentially a 12 year old girl... im assuming thats what the aim is for this conversation , no matter how I slice it just seems wrong to me -.-
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 14:24   Link #182
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Hmm... I'm probably about to fall in a traphole no matter what I say So I'm just gonna yield and back off
Old 2006-03-28, 14:27   Link #183
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

your no fun

I will say that I wouldnt mind having a little sister like Ilya...sans the monstrous servant -.-
Old 2006-03-28, 14:35   Link #184
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

If you're gonna have Ilya has a sister.. and how that would just be magical - but that means you gotta have Berserker as a older brother.
Old 2006-03-28, 14:45   Link #185
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, better that than being lead to admit lolicon-ism

I always wanted a sister. Although having a sister in Japan has to be cuter, I'm a sucker for the "Onii-chan" thingie . Oh well... My brother's excellent but two boys in the house... Boring

Oh well, guess I'll just turn into Hiroki and enjoy life

And this has gone offtopic.

So once again, I'll praise Illya

Illya

Hmm... maybe I should create a 2005-2006 Super Lolis Appreciation Club (Shana, Hecate, Primula, Illya FTW ).
Old 2006-03-28, 14:50   Link #186
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
ok well lets for arguements sake that shes legal age wise, but with a body of a... 12 year old. you'd still go for it?
I don't like to judge people by how they look

As long as she is legal
Old 2006-03-28, 14:55   Link #187
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^
I don't like to judge people by how they look

As long as she is legal
Oh good, thanks, I'm not alone

The Apocalypse is dawning
Old 2006-03-28, 15:02   Link #188
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelsama
If you're gonna have Ilya has a sister.. and how that would just be magical - but that means you gotta have Berserker as a older brother.
hm berserker as an older brother...... im reminded of that pic where Ilya and Berserker are having a pillow fight with Shirou for some reason..... talk about cheating -.-

lol I agree to not judging people by how they look but still there needs to be a line drawn somewhere...... her um.... "physical traits" arent even developed -.- but hey whatever floats your boat I always say
Old 2006-03-28, 19:34   Link #189
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
Well, better that than being lead to admit lolicon-ism

I always wanted a sister. Although having a sister in Japan has to be cuter, I'm a sucker for the "Onii-chan" thingie . Oh well... My brother's excellent but two boys in the house... Boring

Oh well, guess I'll just turn into Hiroki and enjoy life

And this has gone offtopic.

So once again, I'll praise Illya

Illya

Hmm... maybe I should create a 2005-2006 Super Lolis Appreciation Club (Shana, Hecate, Primula, Illya FTW ).

Lol you want to trade? I will trade my 2 13 year old twin sisters, for your older brother, cause I always wanted an older brother. Do not know why, I just like the fantasy of being beaten up by an older brother, and fighting back that is awsome.

I think the people find Ilya so "cute!," is because of her big red eyes she's got is it not?
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 19:37   Link #190
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hawq
I think the people find Ilya so "cute!," is because of her big red eyes she's got is it not?
Nope, not really.. well not for me.

Its mainly her background story, and her look on the war that does it for me. <3
Old 2006-03-28, 19:54   Link #191
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Hawq
It's her voice and her mannerism.

Anyways, so now that she most likely knows about Saber's noble phantasm, would this put Shirou in a big disadvantage? I don't know how it would though. Still not sure how knowing one's identity helps in fighting them, unless Ilya knows everything about everybody.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 20:14   Link #192
evil-samurai

I can never understand alot of the time when people say "I want a cute 'sister' like that" O.o (well it also depends what you mean by sister ^^)

You really think she is going to act all cute around you well unless she wants to jump in bed with you and ect... but then you have a sis-con going on so... no girlfriend for you when people see how close.. you are...
Quote:
I will trade my 2 13 year old twin sisters, for your older brother, cause I always wanted an older brother. Do not know why, I just like the fantasy of being beaten up by an older brother, and fighting back that is awsome.

Well as most people see it most of the time loli = cute. Because Ilya is small, acts shy and innocent! and looks cute she is cute and other reasons people said. Btw being beating up older brother = fun.. well sometimes but other times it can be painfull it's better to beat up a younger brother instead

About Ilya and looks, well nothing wrong with being flat plus it is also the mental age of the character, would you go out with Nyu in Elfien lied when she acts like a 2 year old girl ^^;; but Ilya isn't the type of girl I would go out with.. to moody.. , Sakura is the girl in Fate to look out for from what I've seen, love! her character design, and the mystery that surrounds her.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 20:22   Link #193
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
You really think she is going to act all cute around you
Heh, i wish..

The lil' sister thing is really just a dream for me, when looking at characters like Illya & Primula, you just start to wish to have that type of character around.. to hang out with, protect - and also to pat on the head as much as possible! >.<
Old 2006-03-28, 20:27   Link #194
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Quote:
About Ilya and looks, well nothing wrong with being flat plus it is also the mental age of the character, would you go out with Nyu in Elfien lied when she acts like a 2 year old girl ^^;; but Ilya isn't the type of girl I would go out with.. to moody.. , Sakura is the girl in Fate to look out for from what I've seen, love! her character design, and the mystery that surrounds her.
Lol if I were to go out with Ilya, at this time, I would think of my self as a pedophile. Yah people think she is cute because of the way she talks, and actions, but those eyes really stand out.
Old 2006-03-28, 20:30   Link #195
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Hmm, aren't well forgetting something?

If we wanted to be anywhere near Illya.. then we'd have to go through Berserker.. ^^;
Old 2006-03-28, 20:34   Link #196
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Well then, I guess I will have to go get my Martial arts skills together and beat the crap out of berserker. YES! I am confident, and if he tries to break me in half, guess what? I'm toooooooo fast for him. yea, yea.
Old 2006-03-28, 21:11   Link #197
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

When did this thread turn into a lolicon/siscon convo?

Quote:
You really think she is going to act all cute around you well unless she wants to jump in bed with you and ect...
What the deuce? I don't know of any siblings over the age of 10 that exhibit that kinda behaviour.

But hey, this is anime. Our ways are not like theirs.
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-28, 22:38   Link #198
kamikazex

you can pretty much apply that for everything else.
they live in a magic world. we dont
they have special skills. we dont.
damn you anime world......!!!
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 00:22   Link #199
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious
When did this thread turn into a lolicon/siscon convo?

What the deuce? I don't know of any siblings over the age of 10 that exhibit that kinda behaviour.

But hey, this is anime. Our ways are not like theirs.
Well, there ARE certain recent anime that ended based on the loli or sis factor It's a sign of times. The Loli era is approaching (as is the Apocalypse) .
Old 2006-03-29, 00:44   Link #200
kamikazex

Quote:
Well, there ARE certain recent anime that ended based on the loli or sis factor It's a sign of times. The Loli era is approaching (as is the Apocalypse) .
wow this better not have a loli ending......
kamikazex is offline   Reply With Quote