AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-11-21, 01:27   Link #2981
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
You just made my day.
Hahahahahahaha. Sorry for the people against it, but I'd say it's almost confirmed that Aria is IN the harem, or at least gonna fall. Though, I also think the harem is over capacity. But not for Aria man. It's just my personal opinion but I think Aria is more charming than most of the girl in this story, so why stop at her at this point? In the end, if there is mutual love, then all is fine, no?
the problem is not that aria joins the harem, the problem is that Rio is not making any progress since vol 1, if he were different and he actually liked women, i wouldn't complain, i would be pretty happy if he liked aria too and wanted to be with her too.
Old 2020-11-21, 06:29   Link #2982
Zetsuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
the problem is not that aria joins the harem, the problem is that Rio is not making any progress since vol 1, if he were different and he actually liked women, i wouldn't complain, i would be pretty happy if he liked aria too and wanted to be with her too.
Harem in general maybe not progressed, but Celia or Miharu have progressed a lot.

Really many things would have to happen for Rio to fall in love with others other than Aisha, Miharu and Celia.
Zetsuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-21, 08:05   Link #2983
Shelbrit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuen View Post
Harem in general maybe not progressed, but Celia or Miharu have progressed a lot.

Really many things would have to happen for Rio to fall in love with others other than Aisha, Miharu and Celia.
I am not even sure about Aishia, I can't see Rio openly saying that he loves someone romantically. Celia and Miharu have highest chances but I would prefer Aishia, Liselotte, Christina and Satsuki over the two (I hope their relationship will improve)

Thanks to jagt for summary! ah when you know something will come out soon waiting becomes painful...
Shelbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-21, 10:08   Link #2984
Edgardes

Aishia and Haruto's relationship is more platonic compared with the rest of the girls. Don't matter who wins the Harutobowl, their relationship won't change. She would gladly join the harem if she can, but she also would be fine with Haruto just choosing a single girl, as long as he is happy. It's also difficult to develop their relationship further since Aishia knows Haruto better than anyone else. And is the person that Haruto most relies on. Even the usual damsel in distress plotline is difficult to pull off with Aishia since she is almost as strong as Haruto.
Edgardes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-21, 12:02   Link #2985
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuen View Post

Not even with Celia or Miharu he had progress, in volume 1 he was friends with Celia and now they are still just friends after bloody 16 vols, he even dare to say in volume 15 that if Celia became his assistant, she could not marry someone else, so that MF is not even planning to take her himself, the same with miharu, friends in vol 4 and still friends, i would love if he already started a relationship with miharu and start rejecting the others, that way i can finally be at peace, and i could finally drop the novel.

PD: i hate this author.
Old 2020-11-21, 16:15   Link #2986
nekodamashii

^I think soon enough, as in around vol20~22 Rio will start having romantic feelings and for more than 1 person.
Edit: Plot twist, Haruto turns out to be gay in a few volumes. everything would make sense lol
nekodamashii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-23, 08:44   Link #2987
silenceblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
Not even with Celia or Miharu he had progress, in volume 1 he was friends with Celia and now they are still just friends after bloody 16 vols, he even dare to say in volume 15 that if Celia became his assistant, she could not marry someone else, so that MF is not even planning to take her himself, the same with miharu, friends in vol 4 and still friends, i would love if he already started a relationship with miharu and start rejecting the others, that way i can finally be at peace, and i could finally drop the novel.

PD: i hate this author.
The truth behind the reincarnation and summoning has also been delayed so much that I can't feel any progress. Lack of development is one of the biggest flaw with this author. The main reason why I read this novel was the human betrayal part (or realism) in the web novel that other novels don't have.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-23, 10:32   Link #2988
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Nice. I don't mind if she's added. Always nice to have more older, mature women in the harem lol

Reiss is becoming annoying as an antagonist tbh. He is like a cockroach that won't go away.
The progress of the plot has indeed bien slow but there is something in this wonderful story that keeps bringing me back.

And you know what?. I really like Reiss as an antagonist, he's an asshole but he knows he has less than Zero chance against Rio but the guy knows how yo use his head yo create mayhem.

And now wey have, an antagonist that can make Rio go all out and her precense is making the story advance once agains, that was a must after Lucius took a permanent dirt nap. (Rest un Hell monster).
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-23, 11:46   Link #2989
linhle

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
The progress of the plot has indeed bien slow but there is something in this wonderful story that keeps bringing me back.

And you know what?. I really like Reiss as an antagonist, he's an asshole but he knows he has less than Zero chance against Rio but the guy knows how yo use his head yo create mayhem.

And now wey have, an antagonist that can make Rio go all out and her precense is making the story advance once agains, that was a must after Lucius took a permanent dirt nap. (Rest un Hell monster).

I think otherwise. I prefer the villian who could make MC really hurt, either physically or emotionally. So far Reiss's plan only make Rio more popular. His biggest achievement was making a few more alliance, nothing more.
linhle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-24, 05:01   Link #2990
Mirable
ミラベル

Riv finally give design what's he look like.

He certainly look evil and annoying enough to make you want to punch him for once.

Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-24, 06:23   Link #2991
jagt

In the Illustrations he seemed to have an older appearance to me but his face wasn't precisely perfectly visible there.

For Celia's and Liselotte's supporters they have new chibi.

Images
Chibis
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2020-11-24, 06:28   Link #2992
Misha Necron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Riv finally give design what's he look like.

He certainly look evil and annoying enough to make you want to punch him for once.

Who's that?
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-24, 06:30   Link #2993
jagt

That is Reis.
Old 2020-11-25, 05:45   Link #2994
Nzr150cc

Has someone here watched the drama cd 3?
Old 2020-11-25, 08:22   Link #2995
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzr150cc View Post
Has someone here watched the drama cd 3?
I got the cd. Do you have any question?
Old 2020-11-25, 08:58   Link #2996
Misha Necron

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Can you translate it and release in youtube?
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-25, 10:08   Link #2997
Nzr150cc

Quote:
I just want to know what the whole story about. Can you tell me please??
Old 2020-11-25, 11:50   Link #2998
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misha Necron View Post
Can you translate it and release in youtube?
I don't consider myself good enough yet at japanese for doing something of enough quality, there are plenty of words that I still need the help of a dictionary or a translator for understanding them well, I'm acumulating practice but I'm not there yet.
Quote:
I just want to know what the whole story about. Can you tell me please??
Spoiler for Drama Cd 3:

Last edited by jagt; 2020-11-25 at 12:42.
jagt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-25, 12:09   Link #2999
Nzr150cc

Quote:
I don't consider myself good enough yet at japanese for doing something of enough quality, there are plenty of words that I still need the help of a dictionary or a translator for understanding them well, I'm acumulating practice but I'm not there yet.

Spoiler for Drama Cd 3:
I feel Hiroaki is more dominant in this story. But Celia beat Aishia and Miharu and become no. 1 heroine according to Hiroaki��thank you very much for your spoiler. I can sleep well now.
Old 2020-11-25, 12:49   Link #3000
jagt

Quote:
I feel Hiroaki is more dominant in this story. But Celia beat Aishia and Miharu and become no. 1 heroine according to Hiroaki��thank you very much for your spoiler. I can sleep well now.
Hirokai certainly spent more or less twenty five minutes of the CD arguing with Satsuki about whatever.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai, magic