AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-19, 15:34   Link #2201
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
Lelouch abandoned them to go and search for his sister. I don't see how that is a bad thing.
did you read what i said 8*(?
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:34   Link #2202
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witacume View Post
we are talking about Ougi. Not Lelouch but if you want to talk about lelouch.
Lelouch did abandon them.
See how that works?
It was a comparison.... The fact remains that he thought he had someone to protect. There is nothing wrong with that.
Quote:
As for Villeta She means more than japan to him not necessarily a bad thing just not my cup of tea.
But she doesn't.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:34   Link #2203
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I don't hate Lelouch actually. I hate fans of Lelouch that hold him as some paragon of truth when in fact, he isn't.
Lelouch is a paragon of truth!!!!

That aside, it does not change the fact that the Order's deal with Schneizel, at least the one that Ougi bartered for, is short sighted from a tactical and militaristic point of view. Which, I suppose is not so much Ougi's fault as it is his inexperience with being an actual leader and the underlying concepts of war. Treaties are meaningless when, two episodes prior, the Emperor declared that the winner would gain the world. It is a mental fallacy to think that, once Britannia removes its greatest thorn, it will somehow leave Japan alone as it takes over the world. Once Britannia rules the world, treaties mean nothing.

It was a noble effort with a good cause but done in the worst circumstances and by far one of the dumbest transactions in military history in Code Geass. But it wasn't their fault, they were just played by Schneizel.

Quote:
As for Villeta She means more than japan to him not necessarily a bad thing just not my cup of tea.
The only person this is actually true for is Kallen in regards to Lelouch as Ougi was bartering for Japan. Which, I suppose balances everything out because Lelouch will not be truly alone.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:35   Link #2204
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
Lelouch is a paragon of truth!!!!

That aside, it does not change the fact that the Order's deal with Schneizel, at least the one that Ougi bartered for, is short sighted from a tactical and militaristic point of view. Which, I suppose is not so much Ougi's fault as it is his inexperience with being an actual leader and the underlying concepts of war. Treaties are meaningless when, two episodes prior, the Emperor declared that the winner would gain the world. It is a mental fallacy to think that, once Britannia removes its greatest thorn, it will somehow leave Japan alone as it takes over the world. Once Britannia rules the world, treaties mean nothing.

It was a noble effort with a good cause but done in the worst circumstances and by far one of the dumbest transactions in military history in Code Geass. But it wasn't their fault, they were just played by Schneizel.
well played schneizel.
Well played.
He is totally end boss
Old 2008-08-19, 15:37   Link #2205
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
did you read what i said 8*(?
It was a general statement cause a lot of people say that. It wasn't going to you. '^^
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:38   Link #2206
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Basically Schneizel got rid of someone who had a chance of stopping him and fragmented his enemies' strength all with one move. Of course the biggest hole in Schneizel's plan is that no one really knows what Charles is going to do and Schneizel basically took the biggest threat to Charles seemingly out of the game.

Quote:
Lelouch abandoned them to go and search for his sister. I don't see how that is a bad thing.
It was a case of Lelouch wanting everything but gaining nothing. He should have solidified his position in Japan rather then go off to rescue Nunally without even so much as a plan.
demon_god04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:39   Link #2207
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Basically Schneizel got rid of someone who had a chance of stopping him and fragmented his enemies' strength all with one move. Of course the biggest hole in Schneizel's plan is that no one really knows what Charles is going to do and Schneizel basically took the biggest threat to Charles seemingly out of the game.
Schneizel is currently the biggest threat to Charles... at the moment anyway...<.<'

And I am interested in what Schneizel wants with Lelouch. I still see a possible team-up there.
Old 2008-08-19, 15:43   Link #2208
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Schneizel is currently the biggest threat to Charles... at the moment anyway...<.<'

And I am interested in what Schneizel wants with Lelouch. I still see a possible team-up there.
Man we have such different ideas orga.
I see the exact opposite ideas as you.
The question is why they would trust each other.
Also Schneizel has bother me from the beginning.
Why does he smile as the fleja goes off?
Lelouch seems to be destine to fight Schneizel at the end.
But that's just me.
I see a Schneizel versus LElouch face off at the end.
Old 2008-08-19, 15:47   Link #2209
incorrupts
Banned

I guess they could form a Shneizel-Lulu FC to get Charles out of the picture. Question is after this, who will be faster to get to stab the other one in the back.
Old 2008-08-19, 15:48   Link #2210
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:

Schneizel doesn't have geass so he can't use that thought elevator or whatever it was, Lelouch had the potential to do so. Charles is not really all that concerned about anything except geass and his plan. Schneizel may be the biggest threat but Lelouch was more of a threat to his plan because he had a connection to geass.

Unlikely, Lelouch is just too dangerous and Schneizel has no way to control him now that Nunally is gone. Hell Lelouch may even blame him for the bomb as well which makes it all the more dangerous and unlikely that any sort of alliance would be possible.
Old 2008-08-19, 15:50   Link #2211
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
Unlikely, Lelouch is just too dangerous and Schneizel has no way to control him now that Nunally is gone. Hell Lelouch may even blame him for the bomb as well which makes it all the more dangerous and unlikely that any sort of alliance would be possible.
Where else can Lelouch go then? He can't take on his father without help.
Old 2008-08-19, 15:52   Link #2212
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Well, we see Anya with Geass halos in her eyes next episode. And the only one who can do that is Lelouch.
Old 2008-08-19, 15:52   Link #2213
Aquaman OS

Quote:
That attitude is exactly why they betrayed him. They do not share the same interests. Theirs is Japan. His was Nunnally. Once they found that out betrayal is inevitable.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:53   Link #2214
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Well, we see Anya with Geass halos in her eyes next episode. And the only one who can do that is Lelouch.
I don't think a couple of people are going to be that significant in fighting off the fighting force his father has... Geassed or not. If indeed that is what she is Geassed into doing.
Old 2008-08-19, 15:53   Link #2215
Sports72Xtrm

Quote:
He can geass Tianzi loli into saying that OotBK are traitors to the cause and that all Japanese must die and justify it in the end by saying it was just a joke that had gone horribly out of control. Oh wells, no use crying over spilled milk.
Sports72Xtrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:55   Link #2216
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
He can geass Tianzi loli into saying that OotBK are traitors to the cause and that all Japanese must die and justify it in the end by saying it was just a joke that had gone horribly out of control. Oh wells, no use crying over spilled milk.
Every time i see Tianzi-loli makes me LOL in an epic way. XD
Old 2008-08-19, 15:55   Link #2217
Orga777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
If he had a grudge against the BK he could have just Geassed them all into killing themselves before escaping. Which he didn't...<.<'
Old 2008-08-19, 15:57   Link #2218
Var
Banned

Quote:
This is clearly what Shirley was referring to with her power of love speech. >.>
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-19, 15:59   Link #2219
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
This is clearly what Shirley was referring to with her power of love speech. >.>
Haha, well he chose "live on" instead of a RomeoxJuliet one. XD
Old 2008-08-19, 15:59   Link #2220
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
That depends on his plans, he certainly can't get to Charles without help. The BK were his means to do so but they are gone. It depends on Schneizel's next move as well. If he does start a fight with Charles then Lelouch could use the confusion to his advantage. But all the same I was saying that there little chance that Schneizel would take the risk of allying with Lelouch because he knows what Lelouch is capable of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
That attitude is exactly why they betrayed him. They do not share the same interests. Theirs is Japan. His was Nunnally. Once they found that out betrayal is inevitable.
By that logic then they are destined to betray the other nations in the UFN as they all have separate interests.