AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-03-23, 04:29   Link #241
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
The same composer of Magical Index series. .
Hmm, You mean To aru Majutsu no Index ? If so then that wasn't Go SAKABE, it was Maiko Iuchi.
Old 2013-03-23, 04:37   Link #242
Marly
>AS

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
^its probably up to vol 03 only.
Nah, it's going to be covering up to Vol. 04.

The reasoning behind that is rather obvious if you look at one of the pictures already posted in this thread. (Though under the assumption there won't be an anime original ending- which I don't think would happen)
Marly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 05:27   Link #243
tsunade666

^up to vol 4? so she shows up? I only look at the first couple of page and look at the pv and not the whole thread so I'm not sure.
Old 2013-03-23, 09:37   Link #244
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Since Keitaro Motonaga is gonna direct this and Majestic Prince (which has 24 episodes) this season, it's very difficult for him to put many effort in both of them. Even though they have great production values, story-wise is a different manner since one will end up pretty rushed while the other relies more on the concentrated storyline I guess, so I don't know.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 10:03   Link #245
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

There are two possibilities that I could think of for Date A Live’s Anime endings:

- A.) I can say that Date A Live might end with 12 episodes, covering Vol. 1-3 of the LN.

- B.) The same opinion as A ending with 12 episodes, instead, it will cover Vol. 1-4 of the LN. 3 episodes will be covered each Volume.

Last edited by CrowKenobi; 2013-03-23 at 11:21. Reason: Please don't spoil. See the spoiler policy for more details.
Ken Sanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 10:32   Link #246
nfsac

We are not allowed to spoil here man, our posts got deleted from our reckless chat last week.
From what I can write is: Most of those animes will get their original ending.
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 10:38   Link #247
holybell84

It will end officially at 12, with a 13 with the last blu-ray <- announced in a phamplet inside the latest novel.
Old 2013-03-23, 12:06   Link #248
nfsac

Yeah 13th episode like many other series either an onsen or beach episode so no plot
Old 2013-03-24, 07:18   Link #249
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
It will end officially at 12, with a 13 with the last blu-ray <- announced in a phamplet inside the latest novel.
I doubt it.. if the LN is still ongoing.. there will still be more in the coming future.. unless the author dies...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
Yeah 13th episode like many other series either an onsen or beach episode so no plot
Man, anime director can't get tired of this "extra" episodes... It's pretty over used already....
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 07:59   Link #250
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by holybell84 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
I doubt it.. if the LN is still ongoing.. there will still be more in the coming future.. unless the author dies...
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Man, anime director can't get tired of this "extra" episodes... It's pretty over used already....
I bet the extra episodes just serve for the sole purpose of testing the waters to see if an anime gets a second season and it works sometimes.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-03-24, 08:04   Link #251
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I bet the extra episodes just serve for the sole purpose of testing the waters to see if an anime gets a second season and it works sometimes.
Just like in IS? Well, I guess it depends.... So it's like saying "If they buy a "fanservice episode", what more if it isn't one?!"
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 11:22   Link #252
Miraluka
Banned

The extra episode also could be the final episode of the last arc like it happened with Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 12:02   Link #253
nfsac

Its possible but for this show is more like it being a beach episode !
Old 2013-03-27, 03:39   Link #254
Marly
>AS

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Since Keitaro Motonaga is gonna direct this and Majestic Prince (which has 24 episodes) this season, it's very difficult for him to put many effort in both of them. Even though they have great production values, story-wise is a different manner since one will end up pretty rushed while the other relies more on the concentrated storyline I guess, so I don't know.
Huh, that is pretty odd of him to direct two shows at once. Of course, it's not like DAL is all that plot-heavy (at all), so as long as he doesn't put a lot of useless fanservice pandering filler there (See- Sora no Otoshimono), he could probably put all 4 volumes in 12 episodes while taking few unimportant things out here and there. I also don't think he's the type of a director who would put a lot of fanservice in the show judging from his previous works (Thank goodness!), so I'd say the adaptation won't be rushed to the point that it would be bad.

Speaking of which, the OST seems like something to look forward to.
Old 2013-03-27, 16:27   Link #255
Meruru

So this is Hyperdimension Neptunia without the boobs. Do not want.
Meruru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 16:40   Link #256
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meruru View Post
Are you even blind seeing the cover art ? Both this and Neptunia share the same artist, and the girls in DAL have boobs like in Neptunia except they are somewhat covered. I'm still find it hard to understand why you don't want to watch it, but well opinions are subjective.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-03-27, 17:22   Link #257
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly View Post
Huh, that is pretty odd of him to direct two shows at once. Of course, it's not like DAL is all that plot-heavy (at all), so as long as he doesn't put a lot of useless fanservice pandering filler there (See- Sora no Otoshimono), he could probably put all 4 volumes in 12 episodes while taking few unimportant things out here and there. I also don't think he's the type of a director who would put a lot of fanservice in the show judging from his previous works (Thank goodness!), so I'd say the adaptation won't be rushed to the point that it would be bad.

Speaking of which, the OST seems like something to look forward to.
Since this series started the biggest worry wasn't the director but the script writer .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-27, 18:40   Link #258
Marly
>AS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Since this series started the biggest worry wasn't the director but the script writer .
I've seen a lot of complaints about the director in the previous pages due to his work involving School Days, although the fault was within the source material and not the director.

By script writer, do you mean the person in charge of series composition? If so, yeah, that person's previous works are really questionable (awful) in terms of quality. Though, doesn't the director still have the final say in what actually does happen in the show?
Old 2013-03-28, 07:11   Link #259
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Oh gosh, I was busy the past week and I come back here to see the posts deleted. Such is my fate I guess.... at least I saved the pages! Mwuhahaha And Tohka's mine! You can't reply to me because your post will be deleted Gyahaha
Quote:
Its possible but for this show is more like it being a beach episode !
I hope so! I believe every series has to have one. In the same way I believe every girl in anime needs to shower at least once a series. They need to clean themselves, you know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meruru View Post
I'm sorry, I had to laugh, no offense I don't really know what that feels like though, because I've not involved myself in anything Neptunia (thanks a lot Saintess )

But there's boobies!
Spoiler for PLEASE LET THIS BE ANIMATED:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marly View Post
I've seen a lot of complaints about the director in the previous pages due to his work involving School Days, although the fault was within the source material and not the director.
I've been wondering about this. I looked up the director, and for most of those series I've seen, I chalk it up to 12 episodes being the killer for the chosen story. For the particular story those series had, it seemed like 12 episodes just wasn't enough.
Quote:
By script writer, do you mean the person in charge of series composition? If so, yeah, that person's previous works are really questionable (awful) in terms of quality. Though, doesn't the director still have the final say in what actually does happen in the show?
I think that's him. If so, I'm surprised he goes as way back as Android Ana Maico, which I thought wasn't bad for the type of story they chose in comparison to the manga. But I think the main question will be if the director and this guy can work on something together that works. I'm just shooting in the dark, but if there's going to be questionable content in that regard, they might end up using the animation to save themselves
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-28, 11:09   Link #260
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
New CM:

Tags
action, comedy, harem, romance, sci-fi, tsundere