AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2016-09-08, 13:44   Link #1
videoman190

Koneko no Chi Ponponra Daibōken (Chi's Sweet Home 3D)

Quote:
The new anime is titled Koneko no Chi Ponponra Daibōken, and it will air on TV Tokyo and its affiliated stations on Sundays at 7:00 a.m. starting on October 2. The anime will also air on TV Shinshu starting on October 5 at 25:59 (effectively October 6 at 1:59 a.m.).
Quote:
summery:
Chi's Sweet Home centers around a kitten who gets lost after walking out into the real world for the first time. A boy named Yōhei Yamada discovers her, but the Yamada family's apartment building prohibits pets. After failing to find a new home, the Yamadas decide to defy the rules and raise Chi themselves. Most of Chi's coming-of-age stories revolve around the Yamadas or the cats, dogs, and the occasional rabbit that live in the neighborhood.
videoman190 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-05, 12:37   Link #2
Flower
In harmony with the flow

Ep 01

This series is being streamed by Amazon prime video, and while the first episode was very much able to capture the feel of the manga and the "original" anime adaptation I personally found the visuals difficult to deal with. Not that they were bad per we. Just not my thjng, and they kept yanking me out of the content. This has not been so for others though.