AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-03, 08:05   Link #301
NeutralZero

the usual page?
was it manga helper or a different one?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 08:11   Link #302
Soji

Yeah i mean manga helper. Also
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 08:21   Link #303
NeutralZero

Well as extravagant as the Titanic there will be a time for it to crash into an iceberg...
A literal ship sinker for the shippers...
To be frank we're still conflicted if we are to go in favour of the pairing with them or with Akame... due to her (Esdes) being our favorite female character of the series... for the time being...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 11:32   Link #304
Iron Maw
Banned

Pretty depressing chapter.

Braht at least went out best way he could for a warrior, manly and on the battlefield.

Before being spoiled on it, I never thought that Tatsumi's Teigu would be Incursio nor that his power would be so high with it. The the armor having a core and it's neat backstory also seems suggests that the Dragon may be still be alive. It's basically like a fusion of a bio-type Teigu like Kuro and powerful armor.

Another note, nice to see Kurome make a proper appearance for the first time.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 11:46   Link #305
Soji

NeutralZero@ Maybe I 'am the only one then.
Spoiler for spoiler:

Iron Maw@ The Dragon is still alive. I think is pretty clear in this ch if you look carefully the key when Tatsumi active Incursio you can see the Eye like thing open more like a beast that awake. No to mention what Incursio do. Also if you look carefull Tatsumi eye become the same at the one on the key. The cross like shape + more animale like.Wonder if this mean that one day there is the chance that Tatsumi go in a berseker like state.
Old 2012-06-03, 11:52   Link #306
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Took me a while to try and find the chapter 14, where do you guys read it? Anyway, Incursio man what is there to say. An Animal King really, the ability to respond to the environment and the enemy. The Apex creature in the manga, wonder if there anymore left? Akame's sister jesus a little girl doing that is a lot worse than a busty beauty like Esdes. Braht died honorably unlike another member, yet I say he is at peace.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 12:17   Link #307
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Iron Maw@ The Dragon is still alive. I think is pretty clear in this ch if you look carefully the key when Tatsumi active Incursio you can see the Eye like thing open more like a beast that awake. No to mention what Incursio do. Also if you look carefull Tatsumi eye become the same at the one on the key. The cross like shape + more animale like.Wonder if this mean that one day there is the chance that Tatsumi go in a berseker like state.
I think depends on how of a conscious it still has left. It's likely that the guys who made Incursio kept part of it alive so it's user could take advantage of it's adaptive traits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Took me a while to try and find the chapter 14, where do you guys read it? Anyway, Incursio man what is there to say. An Animal King really, the ability to respond to the environment and the enemy. The Apex creature in the manga, wonder if there anymore left? Akame's sister jesus a little girl doing that is a lot worse than a busty beauty like Esdes. Braht died honorably unlike another member, yet I say he is at peace.
I use Batoto to read it. As for the creature, probably not. I assume that most of legendary monsters or, material that every Teigu is made of are pretty much "one of kind' type of thing. Speaking of Esdese, it's pretty interesting that she saved someone like River. She maybe sadist, but it does seem like she values her men (she sent all of her bonus to her army in the north) and has an eye for talented people.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-06-03 at 12:54.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 12:27   Link #308
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I am still wondering about Esdes changing sides. I think there is a chance, Akame used to be the Capital top assassin until the Boss of Nightraid persuade her to joined. Akame sister is the opposite of her, Akame is usually quiet even in battle and after it. Her sister she is somewhat social to her allies, but she sings after killing people and pretty sure she sings while killing people. Wonder how Tatsumi will tell the rest of Nightraid what happened?
Old 2012-06-03, 12:29   Link #309
Soji

Reaper@ No matter how the girls are how they act both of them are the worse in that. No matter how you look at it. And both of them will get what they deserve .

Iron Maw @ That's true. I suppose this is another thing that will be interesting to see how will play out.
I don't deny this about Esdes still don't change how many innocent she kill and torture in that way. She will die one day and I get more and more the feeling that will be Tatsumi to do so. Like I say,because her sadistic side and how fight again the enemy I still get the feeling she will do something that will make Tatsumi hate her more than ever. Also if you guys see the ch traslate you see that Tatsumi it's like set up to take her down one day. Even is teigu that continue to evolve to defeat his enemy seem set up for this.

Reaper if Esdes change side then there is no one strong enough in the empire to fight again Night Raider. So it's pretty clear that .....
1 she die sacrificing herself(thing that i find pretty hard to happen,but still can happen).
2 Tatsumi (probaly) or some one kill her.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-06-03 at 12:47.
Old 2012-06-03, 12:34   Link #310
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Soji There is a lot of things in this Manga that hasn't been uncovered. I wonder how the Prime Minister came into power, I say it is a Teigu or something. There may be stronger beings later on than Esdes, but for now I see your predictions high probably.
Old 2012-06-03, 12:38   Link #311
Shadow5YA

They've made it a big deal about how Esdeses is not the same as the Prime Minister. Somehow, I don't think she'll share the same fate as him. She may not have a happy ending still, but I don't think her character is made out to be a mustache-twirlingly evil villain.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 12:48   Link #312
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

You forgot fat and having bad blood pressure Shadow. Tatsumi is growing up very good, all the battles and experience he has have in the past chapters are actually preparing him for the future. Can't wait to see how much he will progress and he possess a very good Teigu. Not so often do you hit someone and they create a giant crater on a boat.
Old 2012-06-03, 13:21   Link #313
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
You forgot fat and having bad blood pressure Shadow. Tatsumi is growing up very good, all the battles and experience he has have in the past chapters are actually preparing him for the future. Can't wait to see how much he will progress and he possess a very good Teigu. Not so often do you hit someone and they create a giant crater on a boat.
What are you talking about? I didn't mention anything about Tatsumi.
Old 2012-06-03, 13:41   Link #314
Soji

Reaper @ I don't deny that in the future may appear a being stronger than Esdes. But the way the manga play out this seem the most possible to happen(like you had agree).Also there is always another route that the author can play out.And that route use both the point I wrote in my other post. That Esdes sacrifice herself(thing that i still find hard but like I say can happen) but for the other in her group and people in the capital she was killed by Night Raider. If this happen you can be sure that the other Teigu user of her group will want revenge for her. Meaning even more death set to kill Night Raider.
I really find interesting that the author make tatsumi see Esdes power and understand her power the best. For this I can see only 2 route .
Route 1 to fight her he need to know how strong she trully is. Her skill and knowing her true streght Tatsumi will train himself even more.
Route 2 ...even if really strange he need to know what her teigu does because he end to have her teigu like Incursio (If this happen i wonder if he will use them one at time or what).

Shadow5YA@ I think Reaper mean for the future battle. He need to be strong for that.
Old 2012-06-03, 13:56   Link #315
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Shadow, when you mention mustache-twirlingly evil villain, the the Prime Minister popped into my head, if you talking about someone else please disregard my posts.
Spoiler for Upcoming:
Old 2012-06-03, 14:04   Link #316
Soji

I read the text traslate on MH and that is enough for me.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-06-03, 14:16   Link #317
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Spoiler for Surprise:
Old 2012-06-03, 14:25   Link #318
Soji

Reaper wait ....
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-06-03, 14:31   Link #319
Shadow5YA

No, my point is that Esdeses is not meant to be a purely evil character that's meant to be cut down like the Prime Minister.
Old 2012-06-03, 14:36   Link #320
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Sorry for the mistakes. I wonder how Esdes will react when she hears the 3 monsters were taken out? I don't see her reacting pretty mad about it.

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!