AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Fate/stay Night Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 12 11.32%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 15.09%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 33 31.13%
7 out of 10 : Good 26 24.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 16.04%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.94%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.94%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2006-02-10, 21:13   Link #21
Mr. Guy

Haha, underestimate Archer! Oh how bad that would be. Rin's not some novice mage that would summon such a weak Servant. Speaking of Archer...he's sort of giving off that vibe...

And it's official, Rin only has one Command Seal left. It's clearly visible when she's casting the spell in the begining. I hope they go back and show why she had to use the first one. My guess is that it'll be saved for Archer's story if they do indeed do it. Looking forward to then.

And Rider... truly one of the more agile Servants and Studio DEEN portrays it rather nicely. Her voice is very nice as well as her mannerisms, well converted IMO. Hopefully (or maybe not?) we'll get to see her Noble Phantasms soon.

Last edited by Mr. Guy; 2006-02-10 at 21:27.
Mr. Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 21:18   Link #22
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Send a message via ICQ to MrProphet
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife
So just as you're going to criticize this show, I'm going to criticize your opinion and it's foundation.
Please do, I am very much game for a good and honest discussion. Which of my points did you disargee with, the one about Rin, the one about Shiro, the one about the dialogues being too prevalent, the one about Rider, or perhaps the one about the quality of animation?

You are welcome to expand on any of those, if you have any concrete counterarguments to make. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Guy
Haha, underestimate Archer!
I am not really underestimating Archer and I kinda liked him chat with Shiro. There is an interesting chemistry there, I hope they'll expand on this. Archer seems like a very free-willed Servant, as compared to say, Berserker, Lancer or Rider, who don't do anything their master would disapprove of.

My point was that so far the servants have been somewhat... what's the right word... well, they didn't really show themselves to be really dangerous. Let me go over it:

1) Berserker: there was this great scene with bloody Saber that really underscored how terrifying and powerful Berserker can be. However, he is mindless and can't really do anything without Ilya directing him. So, take her out of the equasion, and Berserker can be defeated.

2) Archer: was stood up by Saber like he was a baby and he didn't really prove himself to be anything special with Lancer. They were on par, true, but Archer didn't seem to be in any way superior.

3) Lancer: his supershot missed, for God's sake. If that was his ultimate attack, then I am disappointed in him. Also, before he unleashed it, Saber was managing him easily.

4) Saber: she proved herself to be a tough and adequate fighter, but due to Shiro's inadequacy as a Mage, she is unable to defeat anyone or even hold them off at times. One can say that it's not her fault, however, for the team of Shiro-Saber, it's a major disadvantage. And anyway, there is no "fair" in the Grail War. If Saber loses, I don't think it would be accepted if she says: "Oh, but it was Shiro's fault". They would just lose, period.

5) Caster is an unknown quantity as of right now.

6) Rider was the first Servant that really showed that she can be deadly. Not just fight a good fight, not just be on par with others, but really kill other Servants and Masters. She is the first one that turned the tide for me personally. Her attack of Shiro (as helpless Shiro generally is) really showed me that is War is serious business and there are fighters better than the token Main Characters (Shiro and Saber).

This threat to them, this underscoring that they can really lose this War, is what made this episode worth my time. Sort of a reality check, a confirmation that this isn't your regular shounen adventure, where the hero overcomes the odds and always wins in the end. That's what makes the show exciting, not the endless dialogues that serve no purpose other than to provide a backstory (and dialogues are not the best method for that, in my opinion).

Last edited by MrProphet; 2006-02-10 at 21:39.
MrProphet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 22:00   Link #23
Moon Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProphet
1) Berserker: there was this great scene with bloody Saber that really underscored how terrifying and powerful Berserker can be. However, he is mindless and can't really do anything without Ilya directing him. So, take her out of the equasion, and Berserker can be defeated.

2) Archer: was stood up by Saber like he was a baby and he didn't really prove himself to be anything special with Lancer. They were on par, true, but Archer didn't seem to be in any way superior.

3) Lancer: his supershot missed, for God's sake. If that was his ultimate attack, then I am disappointed in him. Also, before he unleashed it, Saber was managing him easily.

4) Saber: she proved herself to be a tough and adequate fighter, but due to Shiro's inadequacy as a Mage, she is unable to defeat anyone or even hold them off at times. One can say that it's not her fault, however, for the team of Shiro-Saber, it's a major disadvantage. And anyway, there is no "fair" in the Grail War. If Saber loses, I don't think it would be accepted if she says: "Oh, but it was Shiro's fault". They would just lose, period.

6) Rider was the first Servant that really showed that she can be deadly. Not just fight a good fight, not just be on par with others, but really kill other Servants and Masters. She is the first one that turned the tide for me personally. Her attack of Shiro (as helpless Shiro generally is) really showed me that is War is serious business and there are fighters better than the token Main Characters (Shiro and Saber).

This threat to them, this underscoring that they can really lose this War, is what made this episode worth my time. Sort of a reality check, a confirmation that this isn't your regular shounen adventure, where the hero overcomes the odds and always wins in the end. That's what makes the show exciting, not the endless dialogues that serve no purpose other than to provide a backstory (and dialogues are not the best method for that, in my opinion).
Personally I think the fact that Archer continues to use daggers when he is... well and archer means he's not really showing his full potential in fighting as of yet. But based on the fact that he's using a secondary weapon to stand on par with lancer (who uses his primary weapon) tells me that Archer is either no as concerned with defeating the other servants at that point in time.

I have to agree with most of the other assessments or withhold my own opinion until learn more about the characters through the anime

I would like to add my own opininon of Rin up to this point, though. She seems not very into the whole "Holy Grail Wars" herself. Neither does her Servant for that matter, yet they seem to like to egg eachother to become "serious". Her whole incidetn with Shirou is to get him to take things more serious so that he won't die. Though I think Rider's actions will have a more profound affect in accomplishing that than the little game of cat and mouse Rin and Shirou had earlier on
Moon Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 22:07   Link #24
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Eclipse
I would like to add my own opininon of Rin up to this point, though. She seems not very into the whole "Holy Grail Wars" herself. Neither does her Servant for that matter, yet they seem to like to egg eachother to become "serious". Her whole incidetn with Shirou is to get him to take things more serious so that he won't die. Though I think Rider's actions will have a more profound affect in accomplishing that than the little game of cat and mouse Rin and Shirou had earlier on
As some sort of a "reverse psychology"? And she is nagging Shiro about it because she wants to prove to herself that she is serious on her own?

That's a very interesting point on Rin's mode of thinking. Certainly explains several things about her...
Old 2006-02-10, 22:17   Link #25
knightsljx

the reason why Rin and Archer doesn't seem into the war is because they dun really have any motives. Rin does it because it was wat she was riased to do. And Archer. well, that'll be explained later.
knightsljx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 22:22   Link #26
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Please do, I am very much game for a good and honest discussion. Which of my points did you disargee with, the one about Rin, the one about Shiro, the one about the dialogues being too prevalent, the one about Rider, or perhaps the one about the quality of animation?

You are welcome to expand on any of those, if you have any concrete counterarguments to make. 8)

I am not really underestimating Archer and I kinda liked him chat with Shiro. There is an interesting chemistry there, I hope they'll expand on this. Archer seems like a very free-willed Servant, as compared to say, Berserker, Lancer or Rider, who don't do anything their master would disapprove of.

My point was that so far the servants have been somewhat... what's the right word... well, they didn't really show themselves to be really dangerous. Let me go over it:

Where do I begin... Do I really want to rip your post a new one based on your assumptions that aren't backed by fact at all? I'll start at the bottom and work my way up. I thought the 'endless' dialogue that you call it, serves alot of purpose in the beginning parts of the story, when the foundations are still being laid out among all the characters, their intentions, their personalities, and their backgrounds. It is vital for a story to have that to work upon. A good story focuses on it, without leaving you totally clueless the whole way through(Karas comes to mind here). As the foundation is finished, the action and drama will only increase tenfold, as we'll be able to see and understand how the characters react(and why) to situations, as well as change accordingly.

2) Your assumption that Rider is a better fighter than Saber is very laughable at best. Considering that Shirou was wounded, has almost zero magic ability, nor been trained to fight, still was able to SURPRISE Rider with what little he was capable of doing(he is the weak one in the bunch after all who JUST was introduced to this war), completely contradicts the view you pasted of Rider. If he was able to deflect one of her attacks, sense another one and shield Rin from it, and overall toughen out the wound dealt to him, imagine how Saber, who is very much superior in combat to him, as well as part of the strongest 'servant class', would do? Saber hasn't even begun to show us her true potential, and I think you'll find out soon enough, just how much better a fighter she is over Rider. She withstood Lancer's ultimate attack, and was still able to fight Archer heavily wounded by it(and at the very least catch him off-guard enough to wound him as well). Considering that Shirou is her handicap, and the odds she's been facing, how can you not find her a superior servant? Or are you so blinded by your dislike of this show, that you can't see the obvious facts before you?

3) Archer hasn't used his Phantasm yet. He's from the Archer class yet the only weapons you've seen him use are Chinese Short Swords. So again, he's not fighting at his best(by choice I'd call it as we haven't seen him with a bow yet). Why don't you wait till he busts out what he's class is famous for, before you mouth off how he doesn't impress you? Close quarters combat isnt' suppose to be an Archer's specialty. He does very damn well considering he fights on their terms and not his own.

4) Berserker, you see him for 2 minutes, and you know everything about him... Brilliant man. I want to hear what your thoughts were of Gundam Seed Destiny after the first 5 episodes too. Did you think Shinn was going to be the main focus from start to finish? That he'd end up being on the wrong side right to the bitter end? That Kira would take away the spotlight halfway through? I'm curious to know if you predicted that, since you seem so sure of yourself 6 episodes into this series about these characters.

I enjoy a good discussion and conversation and you seem to be one who can give me that, however I don't feel you're intellectually giving this series enough of a chance, and your arguments are very weak considering what little we know as of yet. I would like to approach these topics again when another 6 episodes or so have gone by, and we've got a better idea of what's going on. I am in no means trying to berrate your opinions, but I can't help but feel from your posts, that you are a very impatient person who is quick to judge a story, and too slow to give it a fair shake down cruise. Especially, considering we're only 1/4 through the series at best(if they don't plan on making a sequel like Tusbasa Chronicles which is now starting up another season this year).

Anyway, I'm done cause my Mexican food is getting cold while I was typing this.
Old 2006-02-10, 22:27   Link #27
knightsljx

Quote:
Where do I begin... Do I really want to rip your post a new one based on your assumptions that aren't backed by fact at all? I'll start at the bottom and work my way up. I thought the 'endless' dialogue that you call it, serves alot of purpose in the beginning parts of the story, when the foundations are still being laid out among all the characters, their intentions, their personalities, and their backgrounds. It is vital for a story to have that to work upon. A good story focuses on it, without leaving you totally clueless the whole way through(Karas comes to mind here). As the foundation is finished, the action and drama will only increase tenfold, as we'll be able to see and understand how the characters react(and why) to situations, as well as change accordingly.

2) Your assumption that Rider is a better fighter than Saber is very laughable at best. Considering that Shirou was wounded, has almost zero magic ability, nor been trained to fight, still was able to SURPRISE Rider with what little he was capable of doing(he is the weak one in the bunch after all who JUST was introduced to this war), completely contradicts the view you pasted of Rider. If he was able to deflect one of her attacks, sense another one and shield Rin from it, and overall toughen out the wound dealt to him, imagine how Saber, who is very much superior in combat to him, as well as part of the strongest 'servant class', would do? Saber hasn't even begun to show us her true potential, and I think you'll find out soon enough, just how much better a fighter she is over Rider. She withstood Lancer's ultimate attack, and was still able to fight Archer heavily wounded by it(and at the very least catch him off-guard enough to wound him as well). Considering that Shirou is her handicap, and the odds she's been facing, how can you not find her a superior servant? Or are you so blinded by your dislike of this show, that you can't see the obvious facts before you?

3) Archer hasn't used his Phantasm yet. He's from the Archer class yet the only weapons you've seen him use are Chinese Short Swords. So again, he's not fighting at his best(by choice I'd call it as we haven't seen him with a bow yet). Why don't you wait till he busts out what he's class is famous for, before you mouth off how he doesn't impress you? Close quarters combat isnt' suppose to be an Archer's specialty. He does very damn well considering he fights on their terms and not his own.

4) Berserker, you see him for 2 minutes, and you know everything about him... Brilliant man. I want to hear what your thoughts were of Gundam Seed Destiny after the first 5 episodes too. Did you think Shinn was going to be the main focus from start to finish? That he'd end up being on the wrong side right to the bitter end? That Kira would take away the spotlight halfway through? I'm curious to know if you predicted that, since you seem so sure of yourself 6 episodes into this series about these characters.

I enjoy a good discussion and conversation and you seem to be one who can give me that, however I don't feel you're intellectually giving this series enough of a chance, and your arguments are very weak considering what little we know as of yet. I would like to approach these topics again when another 6 episodes or so have gone by, and we've got a better idea of what's going on. I am in no means trying to berrate your opinions, but I can't help but feel from your posts, that you are a very impatient person who is quick to judge a story, and too slow to give it a fair shake down cruise. Especially, considering we're only 1/4 through the series at best(if they don't plan on making a sequel like Tusbasa Chronicles which is now starting up another season this year).

Anyway, I'm done cause my Mexican food is getting cold while I was typing this.

technically speaking, Archer has already used his Noble Phantasm, its just that we aren't suppose to know it yet.
knightsljx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 22:35   Link #28
justinstrife

Yes and unlike the game, the anime doesn't say anything about it either.

Now if the anime had done it like the game... I think even MrProphet would be forced to acknowledge just how good Archer is.
Old 2006-02-10, 22:46   Link #29
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ knight ... if you want to post something with quote.. at least make it longer the the quote itself =_=
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 22:52   Link #30
Moon Eclipse

Quote:
As some sort of a "reverse psychology"? And she is nagging Shiro about it because she wants to prove to herself that she is serious on her own?

That's a very interesting point on Rin's mode of thinking. Certainly explains several things about her...
Whenever she refers to her reason for wanting to win the "War" it's not in first person. It's always a distant voice dictating her the reason. This tells me that she herself doesn't really have a reason and is just doing it cause she's told to. She doesn't really have any personal desire for the cup and thus is never completely serious. But given her individual nature, she's a serious (or semi-serious) person and Archer knows this. She at least tries to put on that demeanor of wanting the cup regardless if it's true or not. Thus he asks her what she would do in a situation of 'if she saw a defenseless, clueless magi'. She seems more preoccupied with saving people than actually wanting to kill magi and servants in order to obtain the grail. (This is not specific for the case of Shirou either, though she does treat him special from what I can see.)

I still don't quiet get the whole 'chaos and darkness' thing at the very first episode with Rin. Or maybe I'm just recalling it wrong
Old 2006-02-10, 22:52   Link #31
MrProphet
The Commissar Vanishes

Quote:
Where do I begin... Do I really want to rip your post a new one based on your assumptions that aren't backed by fact at all?
People who feel a need to argue because they really-really-really want to stick it the other guy are very amusing. Keep up the rhetoric. 8)

Quote:
I'll start at the bottom and work my way up. I thought the 'endless' dialogue that you call it, serves alot of purpose in the beginning parts of the story, when the foundations are still being laid out among all the characters, their intentions, their personalities, and their backgrounds. It is vital for a story to have that to work upon. A good story focuses on it, without leaving you totally clueless the whole way through(Karas comes to mind here). As the foundation is finished, the action and drama will only increase tenfold, as we'll be able to see and understand how the characters react(and why) to situations, as well as change accordingly.
You must have missed the point where I said that there are better ways to set up a backstory other than just have one character explain it to the other. Yes, it's a tool too, yet the problem is that Fate/stay night overuses this method in a way that it has gotten tired and repetetive.

A picture is worth a thousand words. The image of a desperate and crying Shiro as a child is a hundred times more effective than Shiro telling us straight up about how he suffered, or whatnot.

The image of Saber fighting that unknown Servant in the past war is a hundred times more effective than Kotomine explaining the seriousness of the War in his drone-like voice (I love George Nakata, but that wasn't his best performance).

Quote:
2) Your assumption that Rider is a better fighter than Saber is very laughable at best.
I said Rider is a better fighter than Saber? Did I? 8) I though I only expressed my excitement at the ease with which Rider was able to handle Shiro and the fact that she may be a real danger to Shiro and Saber.

I'll say this just one time, so please remember: don't put words in my mouth, I am quite able to say them myself. Nothing personal, mind you, it's that I just hate when I am forced to argue against things I never said or implied.

Quote:
Saber hasn't even begun to show us her true potential, and I think you'll find out soon enough, just how much better a fighter she is over Rider.
When she does, I'll be sure to congratulate her. So far, though, Rider seems a fearsome opponent.

Quote:
She withstood Lancer's ultimate attack, and was still able to fight Archer heavily wounded by it(and at the very least catch him off-guard enough to wound him as well). Considering that Shirou is her handicap, and the odds she's been facing, how can you not find her a superior servant? Or are you so blinded by your dislike of this show, that you can't see the obvious facts before you?
Didn't I say the same thing? You repeat what I said before and say I am blinded? 8)

Quote:
3) Archer hasn't used his Phantasm yet.
I don't care if he used his Phantasm. I don't care what a Phantasm is. I don't even know what a Phantasm is. As far as I am concerned, and as far as the rules of this thread are concerned (i.e. no game spoilers) there IS NO SUCH THING as a Phantam.

What I care about and what I am expressing my opinion about is what i saw in the 6 episodes of FSN that were broadcast. In those episodes Archer didn't show himself to be stronger than other Servants. If you know anything else about that, please discuss it in the game thread.

Quote:
4) Berserker, you see him for 2 minutes, and you know everything about him...
Please refer above re.: putting words in my mouth.

I was evaluating Berserker based on what I saw. I never claimed it to be an absolute truth, I never claimed it to be full information, all I claimed it to be was my opinion based on what I saw of this character.

Quote:
I enjoy a good discussion and conversation and you seem to be one who can give me that, however I don't feel you're intellectually giving this series enough of a chance, and your arguments are very weak considering what little we know as of yet.
If saying "wow, this show is great, it is faultless, ten out of ten" is giving this show a chance, then yes, I am not doing it, nor will I, untill the show really has no faults. Untill then, I will approach it for what it is.

My evaluations of the show and its characters are based on these 6 episodes. Many a person here played the game, so they know how these characters will develop. I did not, and I do not know. Nor will I. In fact, I am as unbiased about it as can be, since I never saw the game and I don't have any preconcieved notions about what Shiro is supposed to be, how cool Archer is supposed to be, what kind of a great fighter Saber is supposed to be.

I see Archer, Shiro, Saber and others as they are shown to me week after week. As their coolness and greatness uncovers, I will say, wow, Saber is a great fighter, she proved herself in that fight. But untill I see that great fight, she ain't nothing but what she's shown us in 6 episodes, all the hype nonwithstanding. And that's what I am talking about...

Quote:
I would like to approach these topics again when another 6 episodes or so have gone by, and we've got a better idea of what's going on.
So would I. In fact, I hope to reevaluate this show after every episode, consider what each new scene brought to the characters, how they evolved, what new stuff we know about them, in what manner it was revealed to us, how was the quality of the show's animation and so on.

That's what I call analysis and I was of the opinion that it's what everybody does. Maybe not everyone is being as vocal about it, but then again, everyone is different in their approach. 8)

Last edited by MrProphet; 2006-02-10 at 23:08.
Old 2006-02-11, 02:58   Link #32
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Fate/stay night is most probably definetly one of those series which doesn't 'click' until you see the whole thing and see how everything from beginning to end served their purpose and finally makes sense.
Old 2006-02-11, 05:22   Link #33
Freakman

The irony.
I've played through the game and loved almost every moment of it, but I cannot help but agree with MrProphet about the anime.
Shirou got on my nerves in the game, and he's even worse in the anime. Even his voice is grating. I found the animation during the Rider-Shirou beatup laughable at best. It's a problem of medium I guess. The amount of events and discussions in the game made it engrossing and captivating, whereas the anime comes out as talkative and rushed. Still, these conversations have a large role in fleshing out the characters, so I'm glad they kept them.
About the character's personalities, one could say they're suffering from the visual novel / erogame flaw, being that the main heroines need to somewhat have a love interest in the main character, as MrProphet figured.
Well eitherway, I'll let you people enjoy your own private flame wars.
Good luck with the die hard fanbois MrProphet.
Freakman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 06:00   Link #34
Paracelsus

Am I the only one who has noticed that practically all the episodes follow this routine?

1)5 minutes of fights

5)10 minutes of conversation

5)5 minutes of important conversation (like the one between Archer and Shirou, Saber and Shirou, and even when Kirei explains the rules to Emiya, the last five minutes in their conversation are the important ones)

So, basically, it's always 75% dialogues 25% fights.

Just something I've noticed. Nothing important though.
Paracelsus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 08:33   Link #35
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus
Am I the only one who has noticed that practically all the episodes follow this routine?

1)5 minutes of fights

5)5 minutes of important conversation (like the one between Archer and Shirou, Saber and Shirou, and even when Kirei explains the rules to Emiya, the last five minutes in their conversation are the important ones)

Just something I've noticed. Nothing important though.
In a way, it reminded me of the earlier episodes of X TV where the fight scenes (by the way they're freakin' awesome) are brief, and most of the episode is taken up by expository dialouge. Since I enjoyed X TV immensely, maybe that's why that particular format doesn't really bother me. Besides, I bet the later episodes will have longer fight scenes that's going to be dynamic; I can seriously wait for that!
darkchibi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 10:00   Link #36
Moon Eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkchibi07
In a way, it reminded me of the earlier episodes of X TV where the fight scenes (by the way they're freakin' awesome) are brief, and most of the episode is taken up by expository dialouge. Since I enjoyed X TV immensely, maybe that's why that particular format doesn't really bother me. Besides, I bet the later episodes will have longer fight scenes that's going to be dynamic; I can seriously wait for that!
I agree, personally I think if you have too much fighting it ruins it. It makes it special if you only having fighting every once in a while, you pay attention. Anyone remember Dark Stalkers? By the end of it I was left so unfulfilled... so much fighting, so little story T_T
Old 2006-02-11, 13:34   Link #37
cf18
Mecha Pilot

Oh great... now you guys are arguing about which servant is stronger like they are gundams?
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-11, 13:42   Link #38
justinstrife

Gundam Lancer FTW!!!

oh wait
Old 2006-02-11, 14:33   Link #39
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by cf18
Oh great... now you guys are arguing about which servant is stronger like they are gundams?
Servants have actual stats like in a P&P RPG that you can use to compare one to the other
Old 2006-02-11, 15:41   Link #40
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paracelsus
1)5 minutes of fights

Maybe you're right, but i can't see the series being like that for the total of 26 episodes.

Another good episode in my books.. but i really can't understand why people are hating Shirou.. is it just that its the law that people on this forum have the hate the main male lead? o.o

Archer & Shirou's talk just owned, joined with that brilliant piece of music.. i want more! >.<