Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2024-06-24, 12:13   Link #36661
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizare View Post
Good. Despite playing the game myself, I think it's preferable for people to stop playing and if they really want to read the story, then got for Youtube playlists as mentioned. For Atlas, it's a nice alternative, though you'll miss out on the fights themselves either for the spectacle that comes with them usually when boss fights happen, sometime just what they do with sprites with the cutscene.
Yeah, I'm leaning more and more toward Youtube. I've been hearing for a while there is some spectacular stuff in LB7. If it's too slow, I can just increase the playback speed, that's one of the good thing about it.

I received a mail saying it may take a while to delete my account. They probably do it on purpose hoping people change their mind.
Old 2024-06-24, 14:20   Link #36662
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Yeah, I'm leaning more and more toward Youtube. I've been hearing for a while there is some spectacular stuff in LB7. If it's too slow, I can just increase the playback speed, that's one of the good thing about it.

I received a mail saying it may take a while to delete my account. They probably do it on purpose hoping people change their mind.
Probably. Although I suppose it might help in extreme situations like someone deleting accounts off someone's phone to mess with them. Though I'd hope that rarely happens . Either way, just have to ignore it until it's deleted. In my case the only thing that'll stop me playing the game is the end. Presumably of the game .

Hope you have fun keeping up with the story .
Old 2024-06-28, 05:55   Link #36663
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

New event in a few minutes. Only new Servant is 5 star Alter Ego Azumi-no-isora(HibiChika). It's Hibiki and Chikagi from Carnival Phantasm as Servants. Kiyohime gets a new costume and a strengthening quest as well.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-29, 21:05   Link #36664
Rizare

Threw some rolls with the goal of getting another summer Kiyohime copy, only to then get Hibiki and Chikagi instead. That works too. Bunch of XP stacks were about to expire in present box.
Rizare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-06-30, 02:44   Link #36665
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Used 20 tickets. Only got NP2 Summer Kiyo and one copy of all the event gacha CEs. I still remember the pain of getting that one copy of Summer Kiyohime. Took me 2 years across from the original run to the rerun banners to get her. I ended up with NP4 Summer Tamamo instead which still remains my highest NP level from my 5 stars.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-06, 20:58   Link #36666
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Anniversary craziness was unleashed!

I can't really complain about how things went. Playing the Tsukihime remake left me wanting to roll a bit for Arcueid and tough to tell myself otherwise with a mountain of quartz being dropped! So I did manage to get her at NP1. More would be nice, but a couple hundred quartz is as much as I'm going to push my luck with!

The Destiny Order being early was a bit of a surprise, but not impossibly so. That is a good way to get people buying some paid quartz. Was fun putting together a roster for this. End result was my first copy of Summer Artoria. Even if I don't use her a ton, it'll be nice to have her on the roster.

And regular GSSR left me with Voyager. No real complaints there. While I had a few higher preferred pulls he was in the middle for that group. Gave me some extra copies of MHXX and Astraea also.

Overall I'm feeling pretty good. With tickets included I'm still over 1,500 quartz. My only real summer focus is Skadi and then it's off to saving for next year. I can work with this.
Old 2024-07-07, 09:14   Link #36667
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I got Konstantinos as an extra on the destiny pull. (Where I got NP2 Summer Kama.)

I got NP2 Arcueid in 44 pulls.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-08, 16:07   Link #36668
AC-Phoenix
Detective

With all the retroactive Quartz I pretty much got NP1 arc for free. Not taking NP 2 for now though.

Something I've never realized before regarding a certain Kykeon Witch: Is it just me or is her eye color outright wrong? I could have sworn Circe was known for having golden eyes.

It's not that evident in FGO, but they are clearly green in remnant.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-18, 12:57   Link #36669
Homura7

60 sq and around 15 tickets, Lady Avalon NP2 and Gareth. Great results, now to wait for Skadi banner.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-07-19, 08:39   Link #36670
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I received an e-mail informing me my account has finally been deleted. It took a month. I'm happy I found a youtuber who uploads fast and has reading speed set to max. He also edits out all the extraneous stuff so that saves time. It's nice being able to enjoy the story without having to worry about farming.

Been following the Arctic Summer World event and Lady Avalon feels like even more of a troll than Merlin. I was a bit confused when she said she's part Incubus in today's section, wouldn't she be a succubus since she's female?

Erice is terrible at running a theme park but she's only 14 so I'm willing to cut her some slack. Kinda dropped a bomb when she said "a priest she had never seen in Chaldea" enjoyed her super spicy food. I guess the bad guys are on vacation as well

Also really funny Erice's swimsuit is a hundred times less revealing than her normal outfit. I did check her other ascensions and it's roughly the same.
Old 2024-07-20, 04:54   Link #36671
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I received an e-mail informing me my account has finally been deleted. It took a month. I'm happy I found a youtuber who uploads fast and has reading speed set to max. He also edits out all the extraneous stuff so that saves time. It's nice being able to enjoy the story without having to worry about farming.

Been following the Arctic Summer World event and Lady Avalon feels like even more of a troll than Merlin. I was a bit confused when she said she's part Incubus in today's section, wouldn't she be a succubus since she's female?

Erice is terrible at running a theme park but she's only 14 so I'm willing to cut her some slack. Kinda dropped a bomb when she said "a priest she had never seen in Chaldea" enjoyed her super spicy food. I guess the bad guys are on vacation as well

Also really funny Erice's swimsuit is a hundred times less revealing than her normal outfit. I did check her other ascensions and it's roughly the same.
I was wondering about the succubus part too. Probably some localization thing...

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2024-07-20, 06:14   Link #36672
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I was wondering about the succubus part too. Probably some localization thing...
Looked her up on gamepress and her third skill is called "Succubus's vicinity", so it's definitely a mistake, though I don't know if it's a translation issue or if the mistake was also in the JP script.
Old 2024-07-20, 09:21   Link #36673
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Merlin and female!Merlin are technically both called "Inma" in Japan, which translates to "Dream Demon" iirc. Its not a gendered title like incubus/succubus so I'm guessing the translator ran into that while spacing out and forgot the context or something
Old 2024-07-20, 11:14   Link #36674
Rizare

2 weeks of nothing from the looks of it for JP server. Maybe hunting quests?
Old 2024-07-21, 08:19   Link #36675
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Merlin and female!Merlin are technically both called "Inma" in Japan, which translates to "Dream Demon" iirc. Its not a gendered title like incubus/succubus so I'm guessing the translator ran into that while spacing out and forgot the context or something
They probably also forgot it when they made Goredolf say Proto is property of England

Edit:

So which of the new Valkyries is whose spiriton Dress?

I take Irs is one for Thrud, Run for Hildr and Ridr for Ortlinde?

Or is it
Rindr - Thrud
Run - Hildr
Irs - Ortlinde?
(Taking the second one by how they get positioned on screen compared to how the regular Valkyries are)

E2:
That being said, the Valkyries clearly haven't aged well... I was looking for a looping Lancer yesterday and immediately thought about Fionn and Percival, only then I realized " Oh wait..."
Which says a lot as the event is Valkyrie centric.

E3:
And Command Spell Plot kun strikes again.... Why not just use a command spell (or several) to get Skadi back in line?
Moreover, why don't they just shut down parts of the other park sections? Should at least be a lifeline.

Last edited by AC-Phoenix; 2024-07-21 at 09:23.
Old 2024-07-21, 10:40   Link #36676
Rizare

Quote:

Or is it
Rindr - Thrud
Run - Hildr
Irs - Ortlinde?
(Taking the second one by how they get positioned on screen compared to how the regular Valkyries are)

From the news post about the event.
Old 2024-07-21, 13:31   Link #36677
XFire
150% done

Quote:
They probably also forgot it when they made Goredolf say Proto is property of England

Edit:

Or is it
Rindr - Thrud
Run - Hildr
Irs - Ortlinde?

E2:
That being said, the Valkyries clearly haven't aged well... I was looking for a looping Lancer yesterday and immediately thought about Fionn and Percival, only then I realized " Oh wait..."
Which says a lot as the event is Valkyrie centric.

E3:
And Command Spell Plot kun strikes again.... Why not just use a command spell (or several) to get Skadi back in line?
Moreover, why don't they just shut down parts of the other park sections? Should at least be a lifeline.
Use a Command Spell on Scathach-Skadi while she's holding a Holy Grail?

She'd probably eat it for a quick energy boost and then steal the rest of them for the lulz.

You're massively overestimating it's ability to control a Servant. Arturia and Heracles can resist multiple normal Command Spells, and the Chaldean variety are notably weaker. They're mostly just glorified steroids, big charges of magical energy. They can only do really major stuff when the Servant in question is totally in line with the command.
Old 2024-07-21, 17:34   Link #36678
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Use a Command Spell on Scathach-Skadi while she's holding a Holy Grail?

She'd probably eat it for a quick energy boost and then steal the rest of them for the lulz.

You're massively overestimating it's ability to control a Servant. Arturia and Heracles can resist multiple normal Command Spells, and the Chaldean variety are notably weaker. They're mostly just glorified steroids, big charges of magical energy. They can only do really major stuff when the Servant in question is totally in line with the command.
And yet, Gilgamesh was forced to retreat with just one in at least one instance.

I am mentioning it here in particular as the story itself says that she was severely weakened. In fact, she couldn't even escape Nightinggale's grip.

I also remember that resisting command spells wasn't exactly pleasant for Arthoria in the VN.
And Heracles, yeah he is Heracles. :Heh:

Old 2024-07-21, 17:38   Link #36679
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Whether it would have worked or not is irrelevant. Ritsuka would never use a command spell against a servant's will, even if it's for their own good. Despite quite a few Servants insisting he shouldn't treat them so nicely, he sees them as comrades/friends.
Old 2024-07-21, 18:16   Link #36680
XFire
150% done

Quote:
And yet, Gilgamesh was forced to retreat with just one in at least one instance.

I am mentioning it here in particular as the story itself says that she was severely weakened. In fact, she couldn't even escape Nightinggale's grip.

I also remember that resisting command spells wasn't exactly pleasant for Arthoria in the VN.
And Heracles, yeah he is Heracles. :Heh:
That was in Zero, wasn't it? I'd chalk that up to a combination of "it's Zero so ignore it lmao" and Gil not wanting to humiliate himself by fighting against it in public.

By the time they realized Skadi was weakened, it was also super obvious she wasn't really doing this of her own will and the fight was basically just calming her down so they could talk.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon