AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

View Poll Results: Myself; Yourself - Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 17 25.37%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 16 23.88%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 25 37.31%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 7.46%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 4.48%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.49%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-14, 23:32   Link #21
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigsy View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Well, it was an interesting episode. Extra points for the wtf value and lol Nanaka. Ah, anime misunderstandings - though I reckon this one's got some truth to it.
Shuuri... hmmm... poor kid. I imagine Shuusuke feels badly about how powerless he is against it - hence his answer to Hinako a few episodes back. And lol at teach giving her students candy. I hope she isn't still strolling parks doing that, because at her age I would imagine that would be...
Old 2007-11-14, 23:40   Link #22
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Wow just watched ep 7, one of the best ep so far in this anime.. I knew somehow Nanaka was going to get jealous this ep from ep 6's preview and I was right... Interestingly enough though, as everyone says Asami doesn't appear to have any romantic interest in Sana whatsoever... Perhaps she'll merely act as a catalyst to flesh out Nanaka's true feelings for Sana.. Right night we've got alot of mysteries and unresolved issues that are building up from the old lady and poe, SanaxAsamixNanaka relationship and the newly shown Shuri and father problems... This show is gearing up at a point where it should be winding down, It really makes me wonder whether they'll conclude the anime properly.

P.S. That damn old lady is not only creepy but getting on my nerves...
Old 2007-11-14, 23:51   Link #23
itis

poor poe =(
Old 2007-11-15, 01:19   Link #24
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDude View Post
Spoiler for Just in case:
Actually corpses takes longer then a few hours to rot and smell. Using sufficient force a cat's body can be squeezed into the box too considering the cat's volume deducted from the scenes so far.

Just need to make sure no wounds to leak blood and it's all easy from there.
Old 2007-11-15, 01:24   Link #25
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

They also told us that Poe only went missing a day ago, so one day isn't really enough time for the cat to rot especially if the old lady keeps it preserved like in a freezer.
Old 2007-11-15, 05:11   Link #26
Divini
Senpai!

This episode really sped things up nicely; Yuzuki's caramel, the huge conflict in Shuri's family, and Asami/Nanaka/Sana moments. Very very interesting thus far and can't wait to see how the story will play out.

And Grandma Kaji.... first the bird, and now the cat... what's next, Nanaka?!
Old 2007-11-15, 05:14   Link #27
plzd0ntkeelme
self-proclaimed otaku

I wonder how far the grandma will go psycho, maybe she will start to bury the old peeps in home lmao. Yuzuki sensei is really pretty, i prefer her to pair with Sana more than asami or nanaka. they would make a perfect couple like the one in onegai teacher. Poor Shuuri with her parents like that. I hope they will tell us how Shuri and Shu's mom died. Maybe her step-mom killed her or something then that will be interesting. And what a cliche' misunderstanding moment with Nanaka at the end. Seeing the preview for next ep, it doesn't look like Nanaka will do something drastic about it. Overall, a Perfect 10 ep.
Old 2007-11-15, 08:49   Link #28
Kristen
*Author

Spoiler:

There are definately a lot of intricate plotlines in here. I wonder how they'll resolve them before the anime end...
Old 2007-11-15, 11:19   Link #29
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Just wacthed it, it was good...

I get the feeling the teacher's story is over with this episode. Doubt they will go further with it.

Now, I hope the reason behind Nanaka's look at the end was because Sana was hugging Hoshino and not because that charm actually worked

Looks like next episode will solve the misunderstanding 'cause by this episode...
Old 2007-11-15, 11:22   Link #30
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Somebody needs to bury that crazy old lady already...

Poor hoshino though still seems to serve no purpose other than making nanaka see her and sana together...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2007-11-15, 14:04   Link #31
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
Just wacthed it, it was good...

I get the feeling the teacher's story is over with this episode. Doubt they will go further with it.

Now, I hope the reason behind Nanaka's look at the end was because Sana was hugging Hoshino and not because that charm actually worked

Looks like next episode will solve the misunderstanding 'cause by this episode...
Doubt the teacher will disappear, you don't just introduce characters in a short series at random. Even the loli got 2 eps. She probably got some more roles to play with the Shiuri/park plot.
Old 2007-11-15, 14:09   Link #32
Itadakimasu!
tsun tsun lover

Send a message via MSN to Itadakimasu!
The ball is rolling again! As enjoyable as the last ep was, i'm not sure it really helped in a 13 episode series. Still, this episode brought us back on track while introducing a new character...I wish I had a teacher like Yuzuki sensei!

Next episode looks interesting, and its the first time i'm really looking forward to a new ep of MY.
Old 2007-11-15, 15:17   Link #33
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Not Poe! The poor cat never had a chance.

Doubt very much the creepy woman is out of things yet. Not even sure what she might do net. Maybe something completely out of left field like capturing Nanaka and trying to resurrect her grand daughters spirit. Something so crazy only a creepy old woman could actually attempt it.

Poor Shuri. Just trying to protect a place that was so important to her with memories of her mother. But I guess the big dollar...yen...whatever is more important than things like that. Toss in a rough physically home life and just not pretty. Really thought Shuu and Shuri were in a fairly normal situation but guess not.
Old 2007-11-15, 15:20   Link #34
Echoes

Excellent episode. Makes me remembers why this is one of the shows I enjoy most this season.

That old lady is creepy, and Nanaka didn't look too good towards the end either. I'm not expecting anything grotesque, but we might see something not too typical in this genre. If she did (the big surprise would be if she didn't, by now) kill Poe and possibly dismember the corpse, that's already pretty insane. She might've put just the head in that box or something, since it's so small.

There certainly are a lot of flashbacks in this series, even the teacher plays a role in Sana's past. That's cute though, keeping a habit of handing out a specific kind of sweets for that long. I'll also be looking forward to seeing Shirui's drama unfold, and to see whether or not her stepmother is deserving of such harsh words.

Quote:
Poor hoshino though still seems to serve no purpose other than making nanaka see her and sana together...
Yeah, she's really reduced to being the unintentional instigator, with little seeming importance to the series. I'm hoping Sana shows an interest in her or something, since I happen to like the character very much.
Old 2007-11-15, 16:45   Link #35
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

My thought process while watching this ep:
Teacher is made out win -> School board Nazi's? -> Shuri you did deserve to get slapped.(unless she has seen something that we don't know about) -> poor poe -> geh overused misunderstandings for the lose.

All in all pretty eventful episode.
Old 2007-11-15, 16:49   Link #36
rimaa

i wonder how i'm going to feel about this series once its over; as of right now with the current pace the ending is either going to feel rushed or we're going to have a cliffhanger ending
Old 2007-11-15, 18:44   Link #37
Kristen
*Author

Just out of curiosity, was the preview a play on Shakugan no Shana? Just in the way he was saying it, it seemed like it could have been...
Old 2007-11-15, 19:08   Link #38
Dop
Mmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy View Post
If it really is the cat in the box, then how come Asami heard the bell but Sana, who was holding the box, didn't ? Hmm.....
Well, the cat could be alive or the cat could be dead, but we can't tell without opening the box.
Old 2007-11-15, 19:20   Link #39
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
Just out of curiosity, was the preview a play on Shakugan no Shana? Just in the way he was saying it, it seemed like it could have been...
I doubt it. Didn't really sound like that, and is was an attempt to be "dramatic", but ended with those last lines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
Well, the cat could be alive or the cat could be dead, but we can't tell without opening the box.
I figured it was Poe's "spirit". Because Poe was close to Asami. Otherwise, Sana has bad hearing...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2007-11-15, 19:34   Link #40
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyDude View Post
Spoiler for Just in case:
The scissors?

Lol, you can't cut a body into pieces with that Even if it's a small cat

No, the scissors served a simpler purpose, to cut the string that she used to tie the box.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dop View Post
Unless she could somehow Sedate the cat in an old folk home through some other poor granny/granpa's medication, the cat is dead...

Okay, here comes the Obligatory remark...

... "I guess a cat is fine too."

---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ---- ~ ----

1) So yeah, credits to the one who first predicted the fate of the cat

2) A quick and straightforward look into Shuuri's house-life. What I'm surprised is that no one mentioned that her father was the one responsible for wanting to level the park.

3) I wonder where they're going with Yuzuki's back story...

4) I feel sorry for Nanaka as much as I do for Hoshino But for different reasons

Looking at the preview for next week, it is possible for Sana to clear up this misunderstanding (again) soon, but like Sana said it himself...

"That sounds kinda conceited, doesn't it?"

"Conceited, isn't it?"

"It's conceited no matter how you see it, I guess..."

"VERY conceited!"
Closed Thread