AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-12-25, 19:29   Link #21
Vicious108

A Solanin film (it's only two volumes after all) would be nice. The live action one didn't cut it.
Vicious108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 20:24   Link #22
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Snow Sakura

Cresendo

Last edited by NoemiChan; 2012-12-25 at 21:17.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 21:09   Link #23
Coldlight
Sayaka★Magica

Visual Novel:
  • planetarian ~Chiisana Hoshi no Yume~
  • Kira☆Kira

Manga:
  • Onani Master Kurosawa
  • Shinigami-sama ni Saigo no Onegai wo
  • Iris Zero
  • Tonari no Kashiwagi-san
  • Tokyo Innocent

Last edited by Coldlight; 2012-12-26 at 20:58. Reason: added two more manga titles
Coldlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 02:41   Link #24
Insane
Banned

VN :
1) Kira Kira (Coz this one has superb trollish ending, and it'll be nice to get animated)
2) Dracu-Riot (My signature is the manga adaptation of this VN)

Manga :
1) Akame ga Kill (serious plot, superb heroine, and carnage everywhere)
2) Yamada and seven witches (great romance and great lulz)
3) Denpa Kyoshi (To heck with promo video, i wanna full-fledged anime!)
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 06:26   Link #25
hyl
reading #hikaributts

I am not surprised that the almost every VN suggestions in this thread are the ones that have an English (either fully or partially in the case of Dracu Riot) translation, with the exception of some otome game suggestions.

Not that i am complaining about it too much because the majority are pretty good, but the suggested VN's seems rather limited.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 09:03   Link #26
Midonin
Last Engage

Then let me provide some variety.

VNs that I would love to have as an anime, in no particular order.

Axanael (Sumaga would be nice too.)
Taiyou no Promia
Appare! Tenka Gomen
Nekonade Distortion
'&' -Sora no Mukou de Sakimasu yo ni-
Fortissimo//Akkord:Bsusvier
Soranica Ele
LEGEND SEVEN

Some of these might be trickier than others.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 09:35   Link #27
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
I am not surprised that the almost every VN suggestions in this thread are the ones that have an English (either fully or partially in the case of Dracu Riot) translation, with the exception of some otome game suggestions.

Not that i am complaining about it too much because the majority are pretty good, but the suggested VN's seems rather limited.
Animate Soukou Akki Muramasa....since Nitro+ seems to be into anime these days anyway. That one can actually do quite well for 24 eps I think.
Old 2012-12-26, 09:41   Link #28
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Animate Soukou Akki Muramasa....since Nitro+ seems to be into anime these days anyway.
I don't think nitro+ by themselves seem to get many anime adaptations, but rather their collaboration works with 5pb were getting the attention
Old 2012-12-26, 09:48   Link #29
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
I don't think nitro+ by themselves seem to get many anime adaptations, but rather their collaboration works with 5pb were getting the attention
Madoka, Psycho Pass....they are certainly moving in that way even if it's only because of Urobuchi
Old 2012-12-26, 10:11   Link #30
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

It'll never happen ... but Yotsuba&

Katawa Shoujo would be next in line ... but only if they handled it omnibus and gave a proper "R" treatment.
Old 2012-12-26, 18:21   Link #31
Raghar

VN:

Sengoku Rance.

It's not that common to see an evil protagonist with goals which is loved by everyone. (Of course TV would have hard time with censors because of these cases of: Child killing, rape, pedophilia talks, Kabuki actor, and "He is nasty to his girl" "That's not my girl, that's a sexual slave.", and also a conquest of Japan by evil villain because Oda Nobunaga wants to cook dango and it's too nice in comparison, thus he decided to appoint him as damyo. And also lets not forget on utter mutilation of Japanese history. For example that otaku protest march to Kyoto. Or Tanuki)
Raghar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 18:22   Link #32
arekwibowo
Banned

VN :
................ (I don't play VN)

Manga : I want Trinity seven
I read this manga solely because of the MC. He's cool, badass, full of funny/hilarious lines, possesses the strongest grimoire ever, and has harem which consist of the most powerful magicians in Magic Academy. And the climactic battle between him and the Dark Witch was incredibly epic that i had to read the chapter over and over again. Drama CD already out awhile ago, and hopefully they will adapt this awesome series into anime.
arekwibowo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 18:26   Link #33
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raghar View Post
VN:

Sengoku Rance.

It's not that common to see an evil protagonist with goals which is loved by everyone. (Of course TV would have hard time with censors because of these cases of: Child killing, rape, pedophilia talks, Kabuki actor, and "He is nasty to his girl" "That's not my girl, that's a sexual slave.", and also a conquest of Japan by evil villain because Oda Nobunaga wants to cook dango and it's too nice in comparison, thus he decided to appoint him as damyo. And also lets not forget on utter mutilation of Japanese history. For example that otaku protest march to Kyoto. Or Tanuki)
If this eroge eventually adapted into anime, I'm sure it will be hentai/borderline hentai anime. This VN left kinda a bad aftertaste in my mouth (no offence for Rance fans there), because an aggressive male lead whom clearly dominates his harem not giving any crap just make the story seem plain to me.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 18:31   Link #34
hyl
reading #hikaributts

The chances of getting an anime adaptation of nukiges seems rather minimal to me, with the exception being a hentai anime/OAV
Old 2012-12-26, 18:45   Link #35
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Hmm....

Visual Novels: Rewrite, Planetarian

Light Novels: Tsukumodo Antique Shop, Heavy Object, The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village, Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou, Alice and Masayoshi are Indifferent and Iris on Rainy Days. Wouldn't mind more Dantalian no Shoka, Papa no Iukoto no Kikinasai, Kokoro Connect or Hyouka either....

Manga: Amanchu, Barakamon, Gakuen Babysitters, Horimiya, Hiyokoi (not just a single ep OVA, though it was good), Iris Zero, Love so Life, Mekakushi no Kuni, Namida Usagi, Nisekoi, Platinum Garden (I would soooo love to see this one!), Shitsuji-sama no Okiniri, Tonari no Kashiwagi-san, Umimachi Diary and, of course, Yotsuba& (although I agree with Vexx that it is unlikely to be animated, unfortunately).

Last edited by Flower; 2012-12-26 at 19:36. Reason: Changing Hanamaru Kindergarten to Gakuen Babysitters ... thanks Terrestrial Dream! :)
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 19:30   Link #36
speedyexpress48
Boo, you whore

Send a message via AIM to speedyexpress48 Send a message via MSN to speedyexpress48 Send a message via Yahoo to speedyexpress48
VNs;
Hoshizora No Memoria
BALDR Sky Dive
Edelweiss
Hatsuyuki Sakura

LNs;
Uh...dunno

Manga;
Otoko o Misete yo Kurata-kun!

Your Friendly Bitcoin Trader|Go Avs/Broncos
speedyexpress48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 19:30   Link #37
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
It'll never happen ... but Yotsuba&

Katawa Shoujo would be next in line ... but only if they handled it omnibus and gave a proper "R" treatment.
I don't think Yotsuba will work well as an anime anyways.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flower View Post
Hmm....

Visual Novels: Rewrite, Planetarian

Light Novels: Tsukumodo Antique Shop, Heavy Object, The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village, Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou, Alice and Masayoshi are Indifferent and Iris on Rainy Days. Wouldn't mind more Dantalian no Shoka, Papa no Iukoto no Kikinasai, Kokoro Connect or Hyouka either....

Manga: Amanchu, Barakamon, Hanamaru Kindergarten, Horimiya, Hiyokoi (not just a single ep OVA, though it was good), Iris Zero, Love so Life, Mekakushi no Kuni, Namida Usagi, Nisekoi, Platinum Garden (I would soooo love to see this one!), Shitsuji-sama no Okiniri, Tonari no Kashiwagi-san, Umimachi Diary and, of course, Yotsuba& (although I agree with Vexx that it is unlikely to be animated, unfortunately).
Pretty sure that was turned into an anime.
Old 2012-12-26, 19:34   Link #38
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Pretty sure that was turned into an anime.
Whoops, you are quite right ... my error! I meant Gakuen Babysitters ... I will correct the OP.
Old 2012-12-26, 19:35   Link #39
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Don't mind Eroges getting animated for TV or OVA adult consumption. I'm still glad if they do...
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 19:44   Link #40
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
I figure it would come off somewhat like ARIA ... special tastes. But the thread question was about what I wanted not what was practical, profitable, or would be handled well.