Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-01, 07:54   Link #1
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Reputation (time-limit)

What I am trying to say here is it possible to have an option that disables the users to give reps to months/years old posts.

It's really annoying when you post something then after some time some user resurrects the old thread and you get a rep (it doesn't matter if it is a positive or negative rep you get). This only happened once to me, but never the less I am really interested to find if such option exist?

Does Vbulletin has this kind of option? Or it can be added later on (hand made eather by user's/mod's or admin's to the system)?
Old 2010-09-01, 08:45   Link #2
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Does Vbulletin has this kind of option? Or it can be added later on (hand made eather by user's/mod's or admin's to the system)?
No, it doesn't.

Feel free to write, debug and maintain such a plug-in to implement the idea (not that we would include such a plug-in). Or, feel free to request such a change to Jelsoft, creators of vBulletin (not that would would likely turn on such an option).
As of Aug 2010 I will be on hiatus so will not be active as I used to be (this could be considered good news or bad news depending on your viewpoint). Please contact another Mod if you require any help or assistance.
Old 2010-09-01, 11:46   Link #3
james0246

I'm baffled by why this could be considered a problem. A rep is a rep is a rep. Why would you care if the rep came from a post a year plus old or not? I'm now tempted to find one of your posts from years ago MK just to rep it...

If you are really that worried, you could always go back and simply delete all of your old post .
Closed Thread