*still waiting for Kaoruko's turn*
You too?
Old 2017-07-14, 23:17   Link #3742
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
I am waiting for Kaoruko and Tsukasa turn.

Tsukasa sex scene will epic ala angry sex.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-15, 00:24   Link #3743
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
I'm very eager to look forward to the best waifu candidate.

Spoiler:
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-19, 22:43   Link #3744
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
We're all waiting for that glorious day. Most likely that will be saved for the end of the manga, where Terumi would actually get Kaoruko to emote for a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I am waiting for Kaoruko and Tsukasa turn.

Tsukasa sex scene will epic ala angry sex.
Another sex scene I'm looking forward to. Seeing the bully fall for her victim. It will be epic. I wonder what the circumstances will be that will lead up to it.

--------------

Some spoiler pictures came out for the latest chapter:

Spoiler for Chapter 262:

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-21, 06:43   Link #3745
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

You know, someday Tsukiko will finally come out with a godly ecchi novel/doujin or eroge, right after she got her first-hand sexual experience.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-25, 23:41   Link #3746
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
You know, someday Tsukiko will finally come out with a godly ecchi novel/doujin or eroge, right after she got her first-hand sexual experience.
This will most likely what will get Terumi to sleep with her: she'll request for Terumi to "practice" with her for the sake of her novel. Along the way, she starts falling for the guy. I'm interested in how Asahi is going to react to this, though Kaoruko already told Terumi to not worry about Asahi's feelings when trying to woo Tsukiko. Should make for good story.

Next raw chapter has a nice color page:
Spoiler for Color Page for Chapter 263:

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2017-07-26, 02:43   Link #3747
ukulelembo
Detective

By the way, we learned that Tsukiko's whole name is "Oboro Tsukiko". So she represents "Oborozukiyo" from The Tale of Genji.
ukulelembo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-26, 05:01   Link #3748
Tenzen12

Tsukiko is pretty much only other girl worth reading for after Kaoruko. So glad to hear it.
Old 2017-07-26, 22:01   Link #3749
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukulelembo View Post
By the way, we learned that Tsukiko's whole name is "Oboro Tsukiko". So she represents "Oborozukiyo" from The Tale of Genji.
Do we know how "Oborozukiyo" is important in the original Tale of Genji? What was her role?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Tsukiko is pretty much only other girl worth reading for after Kaoruko. So glad to hear it.
Well, her, Kaoruko and the bully, Tsukasa. Still waiting for that angry sex.

In my opinion, those three women pretty much keep the story interesting, regardless of whose girl's arc we're following at the time. Only this time around, one of those three is going to get a major focus.

I only hope the final three girls after Tsukiko prove interesting.

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2017-07-26, 22:15   Link #3750
Tenzen12

Well, yeah bully too.
Old 2017-07-27, 11:01   Link #3751
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Tsukasa is already irrelevant.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-27, 18:54   Link #3752
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Tsukasa is already irrelevant.
Uhmm....no.

She's the one who caused Terumi's trauma in the first place, along with her two nameless friends. This is something that is going to take a while for Terumi to get over. The only true way for Tsukasa to become irrelevant is for Terumi himself to not give two flying f*%ks about her. But every single time he runs into her, he still freezes up; Chapter 190 is proof of that when Tsukasa gives Terumi a verbal beatdown following her loss at the pageant.

Besides, as awful as Tsukasa is character-wise, the similarities between her and Terumi are many: both like having sex, both want actual love, both can't hold down an actual relationship, etc. Which makes it all the more funny when Tsukasa starts to hold some type of affection towards her former victim. At the very least Terumi has proven that he can stand up to her if pushed hard enough but more needs to happen between them for it to stick. It's not Tsukasa's fault that she isn't featured enough; the author is not making time for her. Hopefully she'll show up again while Terumi is trying to get with Tsukiko; Hanada was too timid with pointing out Tsukasa's relationship with Terumi. Tsukiko is more assertive so it should make for interesting interaction between the three.

Plus, Tsukasa brings conflict to the story, which it so desperately needs. A lot of people are complaining about how stale the story is getting with Terumi rinsing and repeating with the targets so her showing up is a breath of fresh air. We also have Konoe too but he's more creepy and disgusting; we already had Terumi
Spoiler for Chapter 252::
We don't need a repeat performance with Kaoruko.

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2017-07-28, 12:39   Link #3753
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

If the author doesn't cares then she is irrelevant. Reading too much into it won't change anything just like Yui, Rokugou, etc.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-28, 14:59   Link #3754
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Didn't they say they'd go back to her eventually?

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-04, 00:38   Link #3755
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
Didn't they say they'd go back to her eventually?
Kaoruko hinted at it when Terumi gets more "experience" with other women. As he is, he can stand up to Tsukasa minimally at best before he falls apart due to nerves. He will probably revisit her again when all fourteen targets are done.

But now for the latest chapter summaries:
Spoiler for Chapter 262, 263, and 264 summaries:

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2017-08-12, 15:33   Link #3756
Kingnoob

Where you get the spoiler
Senmanga not update
Kingnoob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 12:39   Link #3757
avalom
~NTR~

maybe tieba baidu...
avalom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-22, 23:04   Link #3758
Fortebraccio

Yo

I have read all the way to chapter 208, and I was wondering if any of you would know if kaoruko is virgin, or if he has ever had a relationship with a man, if so, who was he? And after chapter 208, something happens to kaoruko?
Fortebraccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 00:59   Link #3759
zezegui222
A simple man

@Fortebraccio: I stop in chapter 232 (portuguese translations) and iirc nothing is mentioned about her having a relationship. IMO she is a virgin and is creating her ideal man in Minamoto for this.

After ch 208... you talking about Murakami? Nothing happened, he just has dreams with her (well, i think anyone in this manga has)
if is about Minamoto, IIRC we just have one thing in raws, chapter 247, of Kaoruko thinking of Minamoto in his bed

And, man.... this image in chapter 247...
Spoiler for :
zezegui222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 07:00   Link #3760
Fortebraccio

Yo zeze

So she is virgin? Good ahah. I mean, if any man tries with kaoruko or trying to do something about it? Wow how beautiful ahah, so in chapter 247 could something happen between kaoruko and minamoto?
Fortebraccio is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu