AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-07-17, 03:58   Link #401
Blaine

leafninja.com also lists upcoming episode names (i think most have used this site to see what they are)
Old 2006-07-17, 04:33   Link #402
xTwilightx
Lord Platypus

Send a message via AIM to xTwilightx
naruto, sakura, choji, shikamaru, inu, shino, kiba, hinata, tenten, lee, and Neji ^_^
xTwilightx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 04:56   Link #403
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

Jpn. 08/16/06 Episode 197: "The Konoha 11 All Assemble" ummmmmm Maybe They are going for last Meeting and then Naruto go Training with Jiraya(End of Filler ^^). I really hope so ~!
Raihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 06:03   Link #404
Blaine

One can only hope, but i shall remain skeptical
Old 2006-07-17, 08:35   Link #405
KKaze
Die 4 the good of others

Ops, sorry to find my post here... sorry for the trouble...

Yea, I'm speculating the end of filler, since it's going to be the end of season 8... No harm assuming the end of filler now though... Cause the movie 3 might be a factor to play in ending the filler...
KKaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 18:34   Link #406
Uchiha1412Toshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KKaze
Hi, I came across this website which actually shows the future ep title of Naruto Anime, and I happen to come across this...

197 The Konoha 11 Gather! 8/16/2006

As I've totally lost touch with Naruto and his friends, I wonder the 11 refering to those buddies of naruto and himself (excluding Sasuke), if so... what does it trying to tell us?
Animenewsnetwork, leafninja, and other websites tell the upcoming titles of the naruto series, so that we can have a "basic" idea of what the story's going to be about. Because it's reffering to the Konoha 11, of course it would be the Rookie 9 (minus Sasuke), with Neji's team.
Perhaps all 11 of them will do something together, so it would be a nice episode to see..... If Naruto is able to go through an entire episode without being dumb. lol
Uchiha1412Toshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-17, 20:32   Link #407
FireDetei
Online Gamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha1412Toshi
If Naruto is able to go through an entire episode without being dumb. lol
If he can do that, Pigs can fly.
FireDetei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 03:04   Link #408
Raihen
Ancient Red Dragon

and About 197 ep, It was Named "It`s Kakashi-sensei`s Birthday!" and they Change it, Why ? Probably decide to end Fillers right here, but that is kinda too optimistic :P.
Raihen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-18, 12:48   Link #409
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Ok..i got some questions which will sound very strange:

[3rd Hokage]
The 3rd Hokage loved the village, he cared for everyone...so how come he let's his companions die?
(examples)
1#[In the Past his body guards {ANBU} were killed by Orochimaru, Enma was attacked and he did nothing to prevent it or stopped him]
2#[During the attack one Jounin bodyguard was attack by some kunai's he merely looked at him while he was dieing...he was asking the Hokage to run with his final words]

Why?

------------------------------------------------next one----------------------------------------------
[Hyuuga]
Hyuuga Hiashi (head) & Hyuuga Hizashi (branch) were brothers supposedly they cared alot about eachother since his brother from the branch wanted to die for him...and even punched him cuz he didnt want to.

However...some time before that he called his brother something like Trash because he suddenly or supposedly got an killing intent when he saw Hinata training with her father.
Neji was there with his father and saw how he got attack through his cursed seal....

Explanation?

-----------------------------------------next one--------------------------------------------------
[Jiraiya]
Jiraiya is known for gathering Information and Spying. Did he he already knew what was going to happen and stayed in Konoha to protect it? Coincidence?

Was meeting Naruto coincidence? Who happend to be soo similair to the 4th who was his student..

------------------------------------------next one---------------------------------------------------
[Orochimaru]
Orochimaru is known as a jutsu freak...and he knows alot of jutsu's (knowlegde) how come he never mastered Rasengan?

During his fight he was suprised alot of times fighting the 3rd Hokage...was that fake?

Talking about that fight....his soul was freaking cut by his arms...how come his soul is restored in a newer body? The 3rd's soul including those of the 1st and 2nd are now lost and eaten for nothing!?!

------------------------------------------last one this time------------------------------------------
[Tsunade]
She has been absent for years when she was in Konoha...i am guessing atleast 10 years or up to 20 years...

She is together with Shizune who is in her 20s...how could she be a jounin while being away from Konoha soo long? Was she a jounin when she was younger then 10 yrs or 15 yrs?

Tsunade had alot of debt to pay back...somehow she was able to pay her debt back (filler or not?) How could she pay her debts back?

Even if it was a filler she is now know as the Hokage...shouldnt she now deal with other gamblers or gamble even now? And bringing the funds of Konoha in danger??
Old 2006-07-18, 13:31   Link #410
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5
Ok..i got some questions which will sound very strange:
[3rd Hokage]
We don't even know if the 2 Anbu are dead. But still, carring doesn't mean you can save everyone.
Your second example is an anime filler event about a character who survived the assault anyway.

[Hyuuga]
Deep down Hiashi may have cared about his brother but the Rules and Customs of the clan are more important than feelings. Hiashi was the head of the clan. His brother was to be a devoted slave.
Hizashi had no love for the Main family, that's not the reason he chose to sacrifice his life. But doing so was the very first personal choice Hizashi ever had. It was the proof he wasn't just a slave.

[Jiraiya]
It doesn't seem Jiraiya knew abnout the invasion so probably coincidence.
For Naruto it's a little bit more tricky, we know from Kakashi's flashback that Jiraiya told him he would take Naruto as an apprentice during the training month of the Chuunin exam. But did this happen after the first meeting between Naruto and Jiraiya or right after?
I tend to think right after, so coincidence as well.

[Orochimaru]
It's not like we got to know that he particulary tried and still failed. But being a jutsu freak doesn't mean he has the correct chakra control abilities. Another simple explanation would be that when Yondaime was around Orochimaru was rather busy developping his immortality no jutsu.

During his fight against Sarutobi Orto got surprised by the Shiki Fujjin. That's pretty much it.
The anime remade the whole fight, they added a few "surprise" events.

The way his immortality jutsu works is yet to be known but there are several possibilities like Oro using the soul of his host for example.

[Tsunade]
Tsunade got her phobia when Dan died which means during the 2nd Ninja War which means rather 20~25 years away from battle but we don't know exactly when she left Konoha.
Shizune is 28 years old we don't know when she joined Tsunade nor when she left Konoha either.
I kind of remember the anime made Tsunade paying her debt (by some unknown magic way) in the manga she didn't.
Tsunade lived the way she did because she had lost sight of her nindo. Now she got the infamous will of fire back and she only bets her life for the sake of Konoha yada yada yada.
Well to a certain point. I bet she's using whatever money Konoha's paying her for the job for gambling.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-20, 22:55   Link #411
go_pens_go

Hmm just wondering if anyone knows anything about the release date of Naruto OST 4?
go_pens_go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 02:14   Link #412
naruto2823

Gaara

Just Wondering... Does Gaara Ever
Spoiler:

Last edited by NightWish; 2006-07-23 at 05:33.
naruto2823 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-21, 02:18   Link #413
Blaine

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto2823
Just Wondering... Does Gaara Ever
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by NightWish; 2006-07-23 at 05:34.
Blaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 11:04   Link #414
Skids41

Naruto Transforms?

I have watched about 85 Episodes of Naruto and I was just wonder if Naruto ever changes to the forum with red eyes and Fangs (The one in theBroken Seal Ep.) again? He only changed to that forum twice and those were the early episodes.
Skids41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 11:26   Link #415
Skids41

Im talkin about that forum
Skids41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-22, 12:31   Link #416
Jaiven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skids41
I have watched about 85 Episodes of Naruto and I was just wonder if Naruto ever changes to the forum with red eyes and Fangs (The one in theBroken Seal Ep.) again? He only changed to that forum twice and those were the early episodes.
yes he does
Old 2006-07-23, 11:57   Link #417
Shay
Monarch Programmer

I'm thinking of geting SKY. What channel does Naruto air on?
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-23, 12:44   Link #418
Nuzzles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster
i think that 3 sharingan thingy is a messup, when obito awakened his sharingan it was a full 4. i think the animators made a mistake
Didn't Haku say something like "I see you awakened your BL limit at a time like this. However, it's incomplete."
Nuzzles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-23, 19:58   Link #419
Alca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuzzles
Didn't Haku say something like "I see you awakened your BL limit at a time like this. However, it's incomplete."

Yes haku did, he was refering to sasuke"Sharingan" which is a bloodline trait.
Alca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-07-24, 23:29   Link #420
pH4t

Send a message via ICQ to pH4t
[Manga]Which chapter is this..

I want to return reading the manga, but I don't remember from which chapter I stopped..

Spoiler:
pH4t is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a