Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2017-08-08, 18:29   Link #121
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
There is no doubt he has tremendously improved. I remember how horrid the first promo image for the manga looked.

Right now the art is pretty good, but it's the story that has taken a nose dive since the end of the retelling of the movie.
I guess Kodachi wanted this arc to reintroduce Boruto considering how he changed after meeting Sasuke (in ways of living and skills) as well as how he now respects Naruto. Maybe next arc we might have more of Boruto's teammates
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-19, 11:42   Link #122
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Am I allowed to post things on chapter 15 yet? It's out, just not in English but just from people who can translate things it's some very intresting things we've finally got going that I really want to talk about.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-19, 12:01   Link #123
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Am I allowed to post things on chapter 15 yet? It's out, just not in English but just from people who can translate things it's some very intresting things we've finally got going that I really want to talk about.
You can post it under spoiler tags. I for one am interested after reading your post.
Old 2017-08-19, 12:11   Link #124
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
You can post it under spoiler tags. I for one am interested after reading your post.
Thank you

Your in for a real treat. People that complained about the plot not moving forward and some thing new, you'll love what's coming

Spoiler:

I can't tell if the spoiler is showing up or not it looks blank for some reason on my end :/

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.

Last edited by LKK; 2017-08-19 at 12:16. Reason: Fixed spoiler code
Old 2017-08-19, 12:28   Link #125
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Thank you

Your in for a real treat. People that complained about the plot not moving forward and some thing new, you'll love what's coming

Spoiler:

I can't tell if the spoiler is showing up or not it looks blank for some reason on my end :/
That's definitely more interesting that the previous arc.

Spoiler:
Old 2017-08-19, 12:58   Link #126
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
That's definitely more interesting that the previous arc.

Spoiler:

So some pretty intresting stuff. The chapter should be translated in English some time this week from the sounds of it.

Old 2017-08-21, 19:30   Link #127
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Not again we have dealed with chuuny edgy group Akatsuki in the past and now we have to deal with another "organization" crap again.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-21, 20:56   Link #128
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Spoiler for new chapter:
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-21, 21:38   Link #129
Galaxian

Now he has both a dojutsu and a seal that activate on their own...
Galaxian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-21, 23:57   Link #130
Random14

Didn't expect that thing to suddenly flare up, I thought this arc would just be a low-key adventure (compared to the movie adaptation). Yeah, another mysterious group in black cloaks. Wonder when the anime and manga will combine material (as future Boruto had both powers, and the anime/manga seem to be focusing on different ones).
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-22, 11:46   Link #131
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Weird that the seal powered down Boruto instead of powering him up. I guess he will need to master it first.

Sarada's face when Mitsuki told her Orochimaru is his dad was priceless.
Old 2017-08-23, 16:47   Link #132
Wandering Soul

Orochimaru really did win at life, didn't he? Not only did he get away with everything, but he's apparently gone back to being a respected shinobi considering how his card is considering a really rare one.
Old 2017-08-24, 00:55   Link #133
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Weird that the seal powered down Boruto instead of powering him up. I guess he will need to master it first.

Sarada's face when Mitsuki told her Orochimaru is his dad was priceless.
They'll need train him after he joins which I'm sure he will in the future,me has two marks from that wall and his future friend has four of them looking back at the fight, hey'll be joining at some point, it'd be cool if it happened next chapter but will be seeing him sooner than I thought we would that's for sure

Old 2017-09-02, 13:58   Link #134
ShifuGamer

Iv been wondering how can Boruto be published by Weekly Shōnen Jump when the manga itself is monthly? Isn't the whole point of Weekly Shōnen Jump to make one release a week? Not monthly? Or is Boruto being published by a branch of Weekly Shōnen Jump?
ShifuGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-09, 10:44   Link #135
bakato

New chapter. This Kara is no Akatsuki with betrayal and assassination in the second chapter they're introduced. Just can't feel too much threat from them.
Old 2017-09-11, 16:37   Link #136
Wandering Soul

Kara was just introduced and they are already one member down due to in fighting. It also looks like one member has ties to the hidden leaf.
Old 2017-09-11, 18:04   Link #137
Random14

So they've been refining the ninja tool. It'll be interesting to see how far they can go with that, although the plans already leaked (the scientist was under genjutsu, another manga change so probably setup for something else).

Wonder how big their organization is, and how long its been around.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 10:53   Link #138
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Naruto and Boruto's fight was pretty cool. Nice to see Naruto using a doton jutsu instead of relying on the same old tricks.

Boruto is very gifted for his age but he still has a long way to go to catch up to his father.
Old 2017-09-12, 14:38   Link #139
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

I was like "Wait, since when does he know how to do that?"

Though I thought Boruto had a point about the Ninja tech. If it's just a tool like any other, why disqualify Boruto? If it's in own class, and not to be used in controlled bouts, then Naruto cheated.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 15:49   Link #140
akumaten

Gotta love Naruto's sincerity... which he has none
Oh yeah, disqualify and embarrass your son for using tech, yet when he does it it's ok..
akumaten is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoiler discussion, weekly spoiler discussion