Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2006-06-27, 01:36   Link #741
warainagara
CA

Send a message via MSN to warainagara
Ep 13

Spoiler:

Ha,,,, so much things to say but still confused.
Because this episode just invoked many things and made me sympathize deeply.
warainagara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 02:53   Link #742
randomlurker123
Stalker 101

nah nevril is freak out cos aaeru is starring in powerpuff girls w/o her mojo jojo very dangerous u know LOL
Old 2006-06-27, 04:35   Link #743
ffdshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo
Just watched the subbed ep4. Great, great work, everyone. You really brought out the details of the meaning. And the video quality was right up there with the best I've seen.
The raw quality is good so it turn out quite well. It seems that the beginner's luck is with us . I expect that your translation of ep7 would come out this week as well.

This is everyone's work, thanks.
ffdshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 10:30   Link #744
m000m000

Quote:
Originally Posted by xat
Sorry if this has already been posted, however, as we won't be able to fit these in the OP without bloating it and detracting from the artwork, here is the OP credits in order of appearance:
Eh, just overlay & have them fade in/out in accordance with the orignal credits, done well it won't look any more bloated that way than what it already is.

That, and well, it's supposed to be a fansub, no? If someone wants a clean OP they can just download a raw and watch that.
m000m000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 13:10   Link #745
Seska

Spoiler:

Mfg,
Seska
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 14:38   Link #746
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seska
Spoiler:
Yes, I think Aaeru is really some kind of magical pilot. Remember in episode 2 (?) that she flew the Emerald Rimaajon without even realizing it. She may not want to be a priestess, but she has a natural affinity with Tempuspatium, it seems.
Spoiler for ep13:
I just adore the drawing of Aaeru in this episode. Her expressions, and her innocent shining power, are so clearly captured.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-06-27 at 19:27.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 14:48   Link #747
Futaba-chan
Seigi no Mikata

Send a message via AIM to Futaba-chan Send a message via Yahoo to Futaba-chan
Quote:
I just adore the drawing of Aaeru in this episode. Her expressions, and her innocent shining power, are so clearly captured.
Aaeru poking her head in through Neviril's porthole (there's a picture of it on Wrex's blog) is just about the most quintessentially Aaeru-ish single image that I think I've seen.

That said, we saw a different side to Aaeru being Aaeru in this episode -- the rough-edged side to being a genki unstoppable force of nature that can rub nearby bystanders the wrong way. I half-expected the screen to go white, with a letter 'A' and a dancing silhouette of Aaeru(hi), instead of the digital model of the Simile at the beginning of the ED.... :-)
Futaba-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 14:51   Link #748
xObserveRx

I wanna say thank you thank you thank you! to the fans who have gone out of their way to sub the episodes that haven't gotten done yet. I've been waiting a long time, feeling left out of the loop with all this discussion going on-actually, I've been avoiding it, don't want too much given away.

Both eps 4 and 5 were very well done; a few translation differences from the doremi ones, but after the initial change, I find it to be much more effective. I watched both episodes back to back and have been aching for more ever since. I know you can't just sub something overnight, but I'm gonna cry if this effort turns into a doremi disaster as well. :P

Anyway, keep up the awesome work, I can't wait for more!
xObserveRx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 15:00   Link #749
fignae
floofer. floof.

Spoiler for episode 13; it's too inspiring.:
fignae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 15:29   Link #750
xat
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by xObserveRx
I know you can't just sub something overnight, but I'm gonna cry if this effort turns into a doremi disaster as well. :P
What? @_@;;

If you mean the sudden halt of release, I assure you things will be picking up soon. Since Ouran is being subbed by two great groups already, we've allocated all of Ouran's resources to Simoun (most of the Otome team was assigned to Ouran). You will notice this with the release of episode 4, I guarentee it.
xat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 15:43   Link #751
Seska

Quote:
Spoiler for ep13:
No wonder, shes a singel child. raise on the boarders, with War around her. Perhaps she hasent knowing the meaning "Love" and other things, that are
natural for other child.

Afaik, Aeru has a father. (After going to the spring, he continues to maintaince his old Simicle with that Aeru come to Arcus Prima). I dont have any check, if her Mother is alive or is killing at young age of her.

Mfg,
Seska

Last edited by Seska; 2006-06-27 at 15:57.
Seska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 17:00   Link #752
m000m000

Wow, Aeru sure has the logical thinking ability of a lesser Trilobite and all the subtlety of a sledgehammer. Talk about the elphant in a Chinese shop.

Which is why I still have a certain amount of distaste towards her. Being straight-natured and direct-spoken is fine and all, but you can only push naivety so far, no matter how energitic and well-thought, before it becomes a stick in the eye.

Oh well, she'll eventually get better with time. Hopefully.

Poor Neville.
Old 2006-06-27, 17:21   Link #753
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by m000m000
Wow, Aeru sure has the logical thinking ability of a lesser Trilobite and all the subtlety of a sledgehammer....
Subtlety is not her strong point, but I don't think Aaeru is intentionally rough on people. I think it's just that she has incomplete information and unlimited energy.
Spoiler for ep13:
I really look forward to an episode that tells us about her past.

And here's the line from an online dictionary for motomeru:
求める 【もとめる】 (v1,vt) to seek; to request; to demand; to want; to wish for; to search for; to pursue (pleasure); to hunt (a job); to buy;

EDIT: And I think it's great that Simoun-Fans sprang up to get these episodes out there, but that shouldn't be seen as a criticism of Doremi. Like ffdshow says, this is not an easy task. We should be thanking them for what they do, rather than criticising them for they haven't done. And it is a rule of the board not to ask when a sub will come out. That should include not criticising groups for not being faster.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-06-27 at 17:34.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 17:27   Link #754
ffdshow

Quote:
Originally Posted by xat
What? @_@;;

If you mean the sudden halt of release, I assure you things will be picking up soon. Since Ouran is being subbed by two great groups already, we've allocated all of Ouran's resources to Simoun (most of the Otome team was assigned to Ouran). You will notice this with the release of episode 4, I guarentee it.
Hi!

I have noticed your effort. Since I have been learning how to use Aegisub (and aren't doing the things correctly yet). It's a nice thing that Doremi put efforts into Simoun and I appraciate it.

I am a total newbie and can't do awesome effects. I have made some mistakes in typeset and specially karaoke.....

to xObserveRx:

Thanks you for your support. Actually, prepare an episode take a lot of time. After trying to do it, I can only say thanks to any groups´ work.

I start off trying ladholyman's theory, in three weeks I made a bad quality softsubs with many issues. Futabachan and aura fxed the translation, and I remake the OP/ED text effects many times. That took 6-7 weeks in total before I get the way.
ffdshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-27, 17:39   Link #755
m000m000

Quote:
Subtlety is not her strong point, but I don't think Aaeru is intentionally rough on people. I think it's just that she has incomplete information.
I know, that is what makes it all the more frustrating .

Quote:
Spoiler for ep13:
Spoiler for ep13:

I was actually a bit surprised by what happened since I really had expected Neville to have gotten over her Amuria-trauma better than that. I mean, she almost went back into total regression again - Personally I'd expected her to be yes, shocked and scarred by what Aeru did, but not to the extreme degree of what happened in the episode.

Or then it's just the director's liking of giving her waaaaay over-the-top dramatic facial expressions that's getting to me .
Old 2006-06-27, 17:53   Link #756
xat
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdshow
Hi!

I have noticed your effort. Since I have been learning how to use Aegisub (and aren't doing the things correctly yet). It's a nice thing that Doremi put efforts into Simoun and I appraciate it.

I am a total newbie and can't do awesome effects. I have made some mistakes in typeset and specially karaoke.....
Yes yes I saw your post on the aegisub forums. A few of our staff members seem to be up in arms over catching up to you guys actually. Keep up the great work!
xat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-28, 00:36   Link #757
fignae
floofer. floof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m000m000
Well, no, but most persons capable of logical thinking would have been able to add 1+1 together in one way or the other - Moreover, she didn't exactly stop to think what she was doing when everyone else was going *GASP WTF* when she blurted out her thing in the mess, but instead just kept pushing on.
Ouch.

She's just... less sensitive than the average? (I'm sure the other newbies got it before anyone spelled it out to them.) But I protest your attack on Aaeru.
fignae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-28, 01:26   Link #758
Shiki Ryogi
Ryogi's Clan

Talking about that super insensitive and her outstanding flying ability, plus her red-change left eye (eps.4)....could it be that she's even not a HUMAN?.......
Red-eyes reminded me of Onasia, though......
Shiki Ryogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-28, 03:02   Link #759
randomlurker123
Stalker 101

Aaeru's thought process is probly like
1> jade remergion = powah
2> i want to do jade remerigion
3> amuria / nevril never succeed (bonus ! to Aareru )
3> i want to do jade remergion with nevril (unconciously rivarly with Amuria i guess)
4> i go ask her

she probly the straightforward type and never notice ppl's reaction to what she said. plus she'll never recognise what love is even if it's shaped like a piano and drop on her head. so when nobody told her amuria is dead cos of the remergion , Aaeru have no idea or cannot realised that Nevril is still touchy abt the subject.

PS.. this ep (raw and if u dun understand jap) is a very interesting in a way that , u can imagine echi echi things they say to each other LOL
Old 2006-06-28, 07:06   Link #760
Lotiman

This show is also a bit boring
Lotiman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, science fiction, yuri