AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-10-10, 23:18   Link #2621
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I am still trying to avoid the harem trap though....

The male oc pilot is just a random event. The focus will be more on Kaila, Amami or Pyxis (haven't decide on the main character yet, still ironing out the detail).
Old 2011-10-10, 23:21   Link #2622
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

And well, too much angst may not be good as well. xD. Although, somehow I believe that, and the reason of that we dropped IchikaChar is a reason of why our reviews have dropped lol. But think about it, Charlotte no longer has that nice girl appeal in the later volumes and pretty much all the girls degenerate into a shy girl but turn abusive if ichika ignores hints.

Therefore, we removed Charlotte from the picture and spread out her nice girl character and divided them to the other girls, and thus we remove all that stupid Ichika abuse.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 23:21   Link #2623
Eratas123

@ agetreme-

Irish: You're not getting away! *Tackles Pyxis* You started this and you're gonna suffer for it too!

Pyxis: NOOOOOO!

@Zero- Take out the harem antics!? Nooooooo!
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-10, 23:23   Link #2624
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ agetreme-

Irish: You're not getting away! *Tackles Pyxis* You started this and you're gonna suffer for it too!

We won't remove it, just lower it and increase the tragedy.

Old 2011-10-10, 23:32   Link #2625
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
And well, too much angst may not be good as well. xD. Although, somehow I believe that, and the reason of that we dropped IchikaChar is a reason of why our reviews have dropped lol. But think about it, Charlotte no longer has that nice girl appeal in the later volumes and pretty much all the girls degenerate into a shy girl but turn abusive if ichika ignores hints.

Therefore, we removed Charlotte from the picture and spread out her nice girl character and divided them to the other girls, and thus we remove all that stupid Ichika abuse.
This, my friend, is why I changed Houki, Rin, and Cecilia. And then kicked Char & Laura out of the equation.

The review? Hmm, if only they knew what happens after the anime ended...

(Yes, msot of Charlote-fanatic only watched Anime, I can prove that by their reaction to 'Houki-ending' in Episode 12)

Quote:
@ agetreme-

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
We won't remove it, just lower it and increase the tragedy.
Yes, most of the harem antic is changed to the Harem + CharxLaura (And Tatenashi who's tagging along JUST BECAUSE) following MadokaxIchika's adventure

The Incest problem will be taken seriously though...
Old 2011-10-10, 23:35   Link #2626
blitz1/2

well, it IS an incest fic to begin with. xD. Although, I make write a bonus omake of a threesome ChifuyuXMadokaXIchika during the end or something. xD

Old 2011-10-10, 23:42   Link #2627
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Perhaps I should've said something about not getting my men into harem situations, but rather the reverse happening. After all, how often do you find many men after one girl, than many girls after one man really?
Old 2011-10-10, 23:45   Link #2628
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
Perhaps I should've said something about not getting my men into harem situations, but rather the reverse happening. After all, how often do you find many men after one girl, than many girls after one man really?
In real life, strange things happens...

In fiction though, EVEN STRANGER things happens, and much more often. Reverse harem isn't that uncommon, but most of them are Shoujo anyway.
Old 2011-10-10, 23:47   Link #2629
Eratas123

@ Meister- Ouran high school, boys over flowers, vampire knight and many others. By the way, think I should put reverse harem antics in the draft? Her "Harem" probably won't kindly to Irish hanging around Karon
Old 2011-10-10, 23:56   Link #2630
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
In real life, strange things happens...
I left Orlando Bloom and Edward Cullen out of the picture. I meant in every day life...

Quote:
In fiction though, EVEN STRANGER things happens, and much more often. Reverse harem isn't that uncommon, but most of them are Shoujo anyway.
Let's see... (checks character tropes)

Cool Teacher. Cool Doctor. Prince Charming. Hot-blooded Male Tsundere. Clueless yandere (Irish).

Okay, so I created a Shoujo setting instead.

Quote:
@ Meister- Ouran high school, boys over flowers, vampire knight and many others. By the way, think I should put reverse harem antics in the draft? Her "Harem" probably won't kindly to Irish hanging around Karon
Hmm... Harem VS Harem Melee! The guys after Karon pitted against the girls after Irish! It would be the most epic romcom evar.

@Eratas: The problem is, the ones who would bother about Irish... aren't introduced yet.

Though there's a male tsundere I was intending to bring in from SQN515, something about him being teased for being a Siscon. Beyond that, you're free to imagine what he's like.
Old 2011-10-11, 00:04   Link #2631
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I left Orlando Bloom and Edward Cullen out of the picture. I meant in every day life...
Edward Cullen? WHY EDWARD CULLEN? People like that is everywhere...

I've seen it for real, and punching him for flirting with my GF while mocking my nerdy glasses in the process.

Quote:

Cool Teacher. Cool Doctor. Prince Charming. Hot-blooded Male Tsundere. Clueless yandere (Irish).

SHoujo? Not necesarily bad, Ouran is obstensibly shoujo but guys liked them.

Quote:
Hmm... Harem VS Harem Melee! The guys after Karon pitted against the girls after Irish! It would be the most epic romcom evar.

@Eratas: The problem is, the ones who would bother about Irish... aren't introduced yet.

Though there's a male tsundere I was intending to bring in from SQN515, something about him being teased for being a Siscon. Beyond that, you're free to imagine what he's like.
Please elaborate.

EDIT: Seems like Falcolobo / LancelotAlbionR2 got same flak as me, he better finish chapter 5 very quick with plenty of original item packed inside or won't survive...
Old 2011-10-11, 00:18   Link #2632
Eratas123

Quote:

Irish is more of a clueless shota(amnesiac) and an innefectual loner(normal) he wouldn't go yandere and he doesn't excrete any jelly.
Old 2011-10-11, 00:26   Link #2633
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Irish is more of a clueless shota(amnesiac) and an innefectual loner(normal) he wouldn't go yandere and he doesn't excrete any jelly.
He DOES have a potential after undergo several developments (Had you choose the more idealistic route), like

passiveTsundere!Irish: "I don't care if he asked you for a date, it's not like you're my girlfriend or anything"

By Passive, I mean he doesn't actively bash Karon (verbally or physically) for being clueless, but he'll drop hints of jealously anyway.

But Tsundere Irish may be too..
Old 2011-10-11, 00:37   Link #2634
Eratas123

Quote:
He DOES have a potential after undergo several developments (Had you choose the more idealistic route), like

passiveTsundere!Irish: "I don't care if he asked you for a date, it's not like you're my girlfriend or anything"

By Passive, I mean he doesn't actively bash Karon (verbally or physically) for being clueless, but he'll drop hints of jealously anyway.

But Tsundere Irish may be too..
Tatenashi: Thanks for saving me Irish-kun.

Irish: I-It's not like I was trying to save you or anything, the mission would have failed if you died. *hiding the fact that he completed the mission before saving her*
Old 2011-10-11, 00:42   Link #2635
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Edward Cullen? WHY EDWARD CULLEN? People like that is everywhere...

I've seen it for real, and punching him for flirting with my GF while mocking my nerdy glasses in the process.
I've seen the harems of Cullen way too often to ignore they exist. But I do put it down to a freak of evolution...

Quote:
SHoujo? Not necesarily bad, Ouran is obstensibly shoujo but guys liked them.
No, its not bad, but its just as overdone on the other side of the fence as it is on our side.

Quote:
Please elaborate.
I can't, I only had an idea to include this guy, but he has no name, no history, and why is a pilot at the Academy anyway?

So he was shelved temporarily for me, and hence you guys can use him for some reverse harem lols if you want.

But, here's some random short for Karon's ship:

~~~~~~

"Ah, what a drag."

The IS pilot turned around to face the new voice and bristled.

Irish carried on limping, his cracked carapace armor buzzing at places while the arc reactor on his chest flickered from battle damage.

"Stark? Genius Girl of the Future?" He complained as he limped on. "What shitty armor design. At least the FRACTURE one wasn't some bloody dead weight if something broke."

Isagi stepped back, hair standing on end. Him being here... Meant the other two rookies screwed up?

Her sensors honed in on the battered armor's head, and Irish's cheesed grimace was clearly visible. The girl matched his face to a long list of kills and captures, and the terror simply grew. A man capable of destroying IS and everything else alike, with nothing but carapace armor...

But her mind quickly pointed out another fact in his history.

"You're... You're that Irish guy!" Isagi burst out laughing. "You're that guy who went against a whole class of IS and had his butt kicked in!"

"Eh?" Irish stopped.

"The intelligence has been updated several times since then," she continued. "You enrolling in class, being made to do nonsense shit. And what's this, you're protecting an IS pilot?!"

She cackled again.

"Look how far have you fallen from strongest?! You can't even protect that girl. There's no way you'll possibly defeat me, the way you are now!"

He simply gave her his classic death's stare. "Try me."

Isagi sneered. "Gladly!!"

She powered up and blasted forward, ripping the leaves off the trees as her sonic boom passed through. To her, she had all the time in the world to draw her katana and strike...

KLANG.

Isagi's eyes grew wide. Irish had parried her blade, with a knife?!

"What...?"

"You know why you lost? Because you're wrong on two points. One, the leg's broken, but I still got HANDS!"

The Rule Jammer still in his right, Irish clenched his left and punched it into the IS. The power mechanism triggered, and the air rippled as a burst field of force surged out of the gauntlet. Isagi took the strike head-on, shield buckling and force crumpling what little plates protecting her torso. There was a satisfying crump of bones breaking to the splash of blood bursting from her mouth, then Irish let go. Force turned into momentum, and the wrecked IS disappeared into the dust cloud of its impact against the school building.

"Two, it doesn't matter what happened to me now, before, future."

Irish turned and left.

"She doesn't have to know. As long as she thinks I am strongest, I am Strongest."

~~~~~~

Shamelessly ripped from somewhere.

Oh and that armor was Angelina's Ferranthros Ultimax, which according to her "corrects some flaws in the FRACTURE design". That includes the pin-point barrier system that Irish used her to punch Isagi out of action. Because of the suit's limited power, only the gloves and feet were fitted with forcefield generators that turn on and off as required to save power. Its a defensive system. But Irish then learnt from Erika's Mjolnir hammer, and used that on/off function as a means to FALCON PAAANCH.
Old 2011-10-11, 00:47   Link #2636
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
I've seen the harems of Cullen way too often to ignore they exist. But I do put it down to a freak of evolution...

No, its not bad, but its just as overdone on the other side of the fence as it is on our side.

I can't, I only had an idea to include this guy, but he has no name, no history, and why is a pilot at the Academy anyway?

So he was shelved temporarily for me, and hence you guys can use him for some reverse harem lols if you want.

But, here's some random short:
Spoiler for Badass:

~~~~~~

Shamelessly ripped from somewhere.

Oh and that armor was Angelina's Ferranthros Ultimax, which according to her "corrects some flaws in the FRACTURE design". That includes the pin-point barrier system that Irish used her to punch Isagi out of action.
Put some spoiler to conserve space man

Old man hawk is special so he's an exception.

That aside, how about Skull Suit Mk.II (less powerful but no drawback) that's been upgraded by FRACTURE after they analyzed it. Instead act as Forced powerup that broke his body, it'll act as his crutch...
Old 2011-10-11, 00:52   Link #2637
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Oops forgot.

Quote:
That aside, how about Skull Suit Mk.II (less powerful but no drawback) that's been upgraded by FRACTURE after they analyzed it. Instead act as Forced powerup that broke his body, it'll act as his crutch...
I see what you did thar. And I totally approve. I'd even let Angelina in on the pro--

Angelina already taking Skull Mk I apart and working out stuff and speaking in her own manic gibberish. Meanwhile, the FRACTURE engineers are watching her with sweatdrops.

...too late.
Old 2011-10-11, 00:55   Link #2638
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Oops forgot.

I see what you did thar. And I totally approve. I'd even let Angelina in on the pro--

Angelina already taking Skull Mk I apart and working out stuff and speaking in her own manic gibberish. Meanwhile, the FRACTURE engineers are watching her with sweatdrops.

...too late.
Angelina-sensei, be sure there's NO drawback, okay??

Angelina: "DON'T -BLEEP- WITH ME!"

No, I admit you're hot but you're just fictional character

(Sensei = general title for Doctor, teacher, much older senior in workplace etc.)
Old 2011-10-11, 00:59   Link #2639
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Don't worry, her dad fixed the palladium problem already. And the icing problem, too.
Old 2011-10-11, 01:04   Link #2640
Eratas123

@Meister -
1. That's badass but it really wouldn't work. He uses speed and agility against the units, he wouldn't wear giant heavy power suit.
2. He CAN'T fight IS head on. He was able to distract Karon because she wasn't fighting and Erika because he got lucky and she was surprised. He's no suicidal enough to fight IS head on.
3. Why would he call himself the strongest? He's all too aware that he's weaker than both Ichika and Kyuukai and most of the heroines. He uses brains, strategy, and hacking as a work around.

@ Zero- There is no cure for the skull suit. The human body can only use 30% of it's power or it will hurt itself. The suit doesn't give him more power, it just allows his body to access more of the natural aptitude which is why he's in constant pain when he uses it. No matter what happens it will still hurt him.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest