AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-05-18, 20:44   Link #2081
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

I think rocktoise at low level can hurt quite a bit, I don't know... it might be because I only played the game on hard. Kamidori is one of those games where you do not really want to be over leveled. Due to how XP is calculated you also never really "fall behind" either.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 22:21   Link #2082
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Rocktoad is a easy way to level up your units. All you need to do is wack it since most of your units do 1 dmg? Especially your low leveled units you'd probably take forever to level. You can lose the battle, rinse and repeat until you get all your units up to level. Rule of thumb is to normally right click them to see their weakness.
I am pretty sure Rockie can 1-2 shot your girls though at that level =X Guys remember, it is his first playthrough, not 2rd or 3rd where your girls are 50+ and can eat rocktoise for breakfast.

I had serious trouble with him at least 1-2 chapter later.

Also, if you really want fast level up, go to deadbeat dungeon. It is a lot lower risk and fast exp. Dinging the boss for 2-dmg usually isn't very efficient, grind wise.
ArchmageXin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 22:30   Link #2083
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Really? Maybe I was just overleveled. I never had a leveling issue in Kamidori. I was overleveled. It was probably because I farmed a little too much. Too bad you can't wack your own characters. If only it was like FFT.
Old 2013-05-19, 03:30   Link #2084
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
I am pretty sure Rockie can 1-2 shot your girls though at that level =X Guys remember, it is his first playthrough, not 2rd or 3rd where your girls are 50+ and can eat rocktoise for breakfast.

I had serious trouble with him at least 1-2 chapter later.

Also, if you really want fast level up, go to deadbeat dungeon. It is a lot lower risk and fast exp. Dinging the boss for 2-dmg usually isn't very efficient, grind wise.
I killed him quite easily my first playthrough and first run in with him. Yuela dodge tanking was key though. It took a while but it wasn't difficult.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-19, 23:15   Link #2085
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I killed him quite easily my first playthrough and first run in with him. Yuela dodge tanking was key though. It took a while but it wasn't difficult.
Um o_O, Rocktoise was at least 5-7 level higher than I was, plus, by the time I fought my way there, I had like 2-3 turns before the Reaper showed up.

What did some of you guys do? Did each map like 10 times before u unlocked that one?

Also, can anyone spoil me the little mage girl's storyline? I am not sure if I want to go through the trouble the 3rd time for a bad story and a couple H scenes. Swaei's was terrible, while Yuela's was decent.
Old 2013-05-19, 23:40   Link #2086
Key Board
Carbon

I can't say I like her, but mage girl's route has the best story

in a gist she's looking for her long lost brother

but the real focus of the story is the nobles you saw in Yuela's route

Yuela: dysnafrody
Emi: nobles
Serawi: environmentalism crap and OH SHIT SHIT A DEMONIC GOD THAT WILL RUIN THE WORLD IF AWAKENED...
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 02:13   Link #2087
Drkz

Mage girl would've of been best route... but no.. you know mom scenes. SO NO. NEVER. RAGS BEST ROUTE.

Spoiler for Pain in the ass:
Old 2013-05-20, 06:13   Link #2088
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

Hello again =)

just want to ask/have a a advice because I'm having a leveling up issue about "wil" and also about his damage it's pretty low I'm currently in chapter 5 and I have a quest that have a requirments that will need first to be lvl 22+ (currently lvl 18) but he can't fight alone honestly,I'm just using will to search and as a bait(using defend/front) T_T

btw...here's my partly lvl
Wilfred - lvl 18 ( note : thanks to deadbeat that it turns lvl 18 >.< )
Yuela - 24 ( thanks to yuela that I manage to finish some quest )
Emelita - 13
Servalwi - 18
Aht - 6
Suina - 12
Crayl - 11
Sharty - 18
Uya - 19
Melodiana - 20
kohakuren - guest
another question or spoiler about Servalwi I'm planning to take her route when I played this game again but I read that ..is Servalwi have the worst route ? can you explain me why it's okay if it is spoiler but hope it is minor..

`Sorry for my bad english/grammar`
Old 2013-05-20, 08:11   Link #2089
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChihiroAoi View Post
Hello again =)

just want to ask/have a a advice because I'm having a leveling up issue about "wil" and also about his damage it's pretty low I'm currently in chapter 5 and I have a quest that have a requirments that will need first to be lvl 22+ (currently lvl 18) but he can't fight alone honestly,I'm just using will to search and as a bait(using defend/front) T_T

btw...here's my partly lvl
Wilfred - lvl 18 ( note : thanks to deadbeat that it turns lvl 18 >.< )
Yuela - 24 ( thanks to yuela that I manage to finish some quest )
Emelita - 13
Servalwi - 18
Aht - 6
Suina - 12
Crayl - 11
Sharty - 18
Uya - 19
Melodiana - 20
kohakuren - guest
another question or spoiler about Servalwi I'm planning to take her route when I played this game again but I read that ..is Servalwi have the worst route ? can you explain me why it's okay if it is spoiler but hope it is minor..

`Sorry for my bad english/grammar`
You didn't unlock deadbeat dungeon? o_O
Old 2013-05-20, 08:12   Link #2090
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I can't say I like her, but mage girl's route has the best story

in a gist she's looking for her long lost brother

but the real focus of the story is the nobles you saw in Yuela's route

Yuela: dysnafrody
Emi: nobles
Serawi: environmentalism crap and OH SHIT SHIT A DEMONIC GOD THAT WILL RUIN THE WORLD IF AWAKENED...
Yea, Serawi's route was so boring. The only thing offset about her route are the H-scenes.

Yuela's was fun as hell, as I cut my way through the Shogun's army
Old 2013-05-20, 12:53   Link #2091
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

If Rosana didn't get sick, then they wouldn't have an excuse to promote Wil.

Emelita had the best route: too bad I am not a fan of her type of loli, and her voice is really annoying. She also has the most brutal quests if you are playing on hard on a first play through.

The three routes can be simply classified as: loliboobs, normal noobs, giant boobs. I am not exactly a fan of abnormally large boob either.
Old 2013-05-20, 15:06   Link #2092
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Or Domestic Politics, International Politics, and Lovercraftian space horror.

How old is Emeita anyway? was there an age?
Old 2013-05-20, 15:23   Link #2093
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

"old enough for sex" I don't think exact age is ever mentioned. That is a problem about dating elves: you never know how old they really are :O

I think Emelita might be more tolerable if she is 5 years older, or at least have gone through puberty.
Old 2013-05-20, 15:27   Link #2094
ArchmageXin
Master of Coin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
"old enough for sex" I don't think exact age is ever mentioned. That is a problem about dating elves: you never know how old they really are :O

I think Emelita might be more tolerable if she is 5 years older, or at least have gone through puberty.
Emelita is not a elf..?
Old 2013-05-20, 16:24   Link #2095
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

No, I was referring to Serawi and the concept of age not being mentioned.
Old 2013-05-20, 23:40   Link #2096
Drkz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
No, I was referring to Serawi and the concept of age not being mentioned.
It doesn't matter. She can be a thousand for all I care. STILL SUPER HAWT .

Flying would've of rather have a Asomodeus route. Right Flying? Like the masochist you are . Its still ironic that side-characters had better routes.
Old 2013-05-20, 23:52   Link #2097
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Well, although my lovely Mirai claim I have this angel fetish, Asmodeus is a bit... beyond my capabilities. (I think there is an asomodeus card in soukoku which showed her original form, but I didn't really fancy her design). The way Asmodeus speaks has this... power to it and it can be quite mind boggling. (Goddess Mehisha's voice is sexy too!)

(I am also not too big into the dragon-angel lady in soukoku)

In kamidori-verse, I will rather have Melo sitting on my lap, with Hannah leaning on me to the right and Eliza to my left, and Eushully-chan massaging my shoulders. Black Eushully will ofc be feeding me cup ramen made by Eukleia...

Mehisha from soukoku is prob my favorite of them all due to her having her own route in soukokou (star of angel route!). She also have this wide spectrum of voices, from battle angel voice, deredere voice, goddess almight voice, villager girl voice, evil villain voice... I am really amazed at her VA
Old 2013-05-21, 03:25   Link #2098
ChihiroAoi
Yamada

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchmageXin View Post
You didn't unlock deadbeat dungeon? o_O
hmm?? what do you mean by unlock? ...I already complete 3 maps in the deadbeat dungeon ..but my mistake is I didn't choose wilfred to pick the exp +......

btw..any tips how wilfred can make to be a stronger ?? or he is really weak ? even in the late game....he only have physical atk x/
Old 2013-05-21, 07:00   Link #2099
Mars Mode

I dont understand your question? To me Will is one of the more usable and powerfull characters, the only thing I can think of is you have bad luck with the random number or you havent crafted his weapons.

There are times when he feels weak but once you pass certain threshold you shouldnt have trouble with him at least in the lower levels, that there are times you have a poor compatible one with Will and is a pain in the ass.

Besides he is also a simply must have in most levels since his abilities are indispensable, so one of other way he is going to go up.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-21, 08:06   Link #2100
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

For me, Wil has functioned as a tank most of the time as he was easier to level than Aht for example, while reaching his peak(s) against water monsters and Angels thanks to his earth hammers. During Eliza's invasion he was an absolute monster and stormed alone into her zone area (with potions heals of course )
-> During the first run you are restricted to mostly phsyical weaposn and a few earth-elemental ones.
Even though he wasn't an endgame-monster due to no normal access to prevail (I was among the unlucky ones with no troll hammer) during my first run (Yuela), he still had with Yuela the highest level. Double Action helped a lot and I had it equipped almost all the time, unless I needed a terrain-movment skill.
On the other hand, Wil has unfortunately only in new game+(+) the possiblity to craft or obtain wind and holy-element weapons.

Tags
eushully