AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-10-04, 22:04   Link #81
Saber024

i totally don't get this series. read the first 4 chapters and ended up with a headache.
Old 2011-10-04, 22:19   Link #82
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber024 View Post
i totally don't get this series. read the first 4 chapters and ended up with a headache.
It's a gag series. There is some serious character interactions from time to time but plot is basically non existent.

Some people will enjoy this type of random event comedy, others won't. I'd suggest reading a few more chapters though since I think it improved a lot once the "real game creators" club showed up.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 01:46   Link #83
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Oh wow 3 chapters out in the space of a week! YAY!

First up chapter 34 and what can I say about it?
Another first thing first thing, I've always liked the president, her character is simple but one I very much like, it's always gonna be hard to not like long dark haired beauties but god when she puts her hair up in the ponytail, she's just <3

Takao is as adorbale as ever and even more so fumbling with her phone when Kazuma calls her!

Love how hte author handles side characters of this series, the basket ball club dudes were lolz.

Next up chapter 35 and man this one was great!
Didn't expect this flashbakc but god I loved it!
You thing is I kinda had the same thoughts as Kazuma, at first I thought "oh cool a flashback of the pres!"
But then after wards I was like "hmm is that for real?!"
And then we got that one little scene and it all makes sense
Chibi Chii-chan(what I will be calling her from now) is chooo kawaii~!
Was a very fun reading about Chii-chan, Roka and Tama-chan's childhood.

But the real question was brought up during this chapter and that was "What do you prefer?(ponytail or twin tail?)
Something I'm not sure I could answer myself but props to Kazuma he evaded the question quite well
I also wonder if Chii-chan has some interest in Kazuma, I like to think theres some there

Lastly is chapter 36 and this one is also pretty great.
The fight between Kazuma/Chii-chan and Tama-chan continues on!....with Takao getting involved(by coincidence)
Well the fight concludes with Kazuma giving us something awesome, Tama-chan with her hair down!
I have to admit that the poytail and twintail are great in their own right but simple long hair down is rather unbeatable at times.
I think it's safe to say Tama-chan will be part of the "harem" now

Oh and theres also Takao with her hair down, can't really say much as it's only a small image.

I really just love this series, loads of silly fun to be had!

can't wait to see whats next now!
Old 2011-12-15, 02:11   Link #84
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Oh and theres also Takao with her hair down, can't really say much as it's only a small image.

I really just love this series, loads of silly fun to be had!

can't wait to see whats next now!
I'm hoping we'll get Takao with her hair down next chapter which comes out end of the month.

This whole arc was amusing.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-15, 09:14   Link #85
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I think it's safe to say Tama-chan will be part of the "harem" now

yeah +1 to harem Tama-chan is cute when she had her hair down also with that expression
Old 2011-12-24, 18:44   Link #86
Excorsism

Well, just finished reading what is out for this little. How I envy the protagonist.

Definitely on the Takao boat, the best thing about her is when she's put on the spot, she starts tearing up. All my HNNNNNG. Needs more chapters like 23.

As for the drama CD, Itou Shizuku for Takao is a good fit, .

Last edited by Excorsism; 2011-12-24 at 19:07.
Excorsism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 20:45   Link #87
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

So how did Takao end up falling in love with Kazama? I must have missed something because it was random to me.
Old 2011-12-28, 00:00   Link #88
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
So how did Takao end up falling in love with Kazama? I must have missed something because it was random to me.
He recovered her relationship with a friend which she thought lost and there are these random encounter here and there to which manga girls are weak to and yield no benefits in the real world.

Plus, she kinda became a more active part of the pun since she started liked him, thus it needed to happen.
Old 2011-12-28, 05:54   Link #89
d-one

You don't need to think hard about this manga since it's mainly about comedy not the romance.
All the girl feelings toward Kazama is more for the comedic situation so there's no use to think hard about it. If I need to say, Takao have a lot of interaction with Kazama since they first meet and Kazama is an interesting guy so it's not hard to like him. I think Takao just naturally fall in love with him after spending time with him but remember, in the end this is just a gag manga
d-one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 22:12   Link #90
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-one View Post
You don't need to think hard about this manga since it's mainly about comedy not the romance.
All the girl feelings toward Kazama is more for the comedic situation so there's no use to think hard about it. If I need to say, Takao have a lot of interaction with Kazama since they first meet and Kazama is an interesting guy so it's not hard to like him. I think Takao just naturally fall in love with him after spending time with him but remember, in the end this is just a gag manga
Yea this pretty much it, shouldn't think of it as usual romance where a flag needs to be triggered, it's more simply growing affection as time passes.
Altho guess you could say just all the stuff Kazuma has done for Takao could count as flag raising

Eitherway, it's all very lovely and adorable to watch
Old 2012-01-22, 16:47   Link #91
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

lol. I can't stop laughing at the latest released
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-22, 16:57   Link #92
Valky
Radioactive

I love this manga. So random and so funny like the other gag manga Fujimura-kun Mates. They're both awesome .

Since the Drama CD already released from long time ago, I'm hoping for anime adaptation from D-Frag ..
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 13:06   Link #93
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

New chapter released.

It's a bath scene and it's a must read
Old 2012-02-04, 13:08   Link #94
Valky
Radioactive

lolololol. If I were Kazama, I think I'll die fast because of hypertension or stroke.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 14:36   Link #95
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
It's a bath scene and it's a must read
First I've heard that there's going to be a bath scene, my mind immediately thought towards the girl But then it turns out Kazama was the one doing the bath scene

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 16:18   Link #96
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

LOL wow the fact I found it all very funny and with most of the "action" off screen, with just showing dialogue is brilliant stuff.
I was wondering when we'd see the girls pay a visit to Kazuma's house but I honestly did not expect this but in hindsight I should have expected such a home visit

Funny thing was the fact his towel didn't come off, should he be considered lucky or not?

And whats this looks like Chii-chan~ is wearing the ponytail from now on, the Bonta Kun approves d(^_^)b

Need moar Takao~!
Old 2012-02-04, 18:24   Link #97
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

HAHA Kazama. You do really have such a nice friends, don't you? This chapter is much hilarious than the previous chapter. Damn!
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 04:26   Link #98
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer

lol. omg. I'd hate to be in that kind of situation. It's like charging to the battlefield with out any weapons or means of protection. Takao's expression was priceless. That face of hers is always the one that gets me the most. It's funny and cute how she tears up, and blushes uncontrollably. XD
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 23:16   Link #99
DorkingtonPugsly

So I kind of read through this whole manga up to where it's at now over night, and I gotta say I'm now a huge fan! It's got all the right stuff about manga i love mixed in to make a great comedy series. I liked what I heard on the drama cd's too. So I'm really looking forward to an anime adaption in the near future. So as a newcomer I hope and look forward to having fun discussing and talking about new chapters in the future and other stuff.
Old 2012-03-09, 22:26   Link #100
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Spoiler for ch 39 RAW:

Tags
club, comedy, gag, school life, seinen, slice of life