AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-19, 02:24   Link #1061
dukemon

and if cross has the opposite fragment was sister decintegrar q instead of a fire can create infrnal the matter with a heavenly light even your own body or wanted to return to life to the dead that is why he went to hell for souls I called grants for q as in this series of shamanking
dukemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 07:50   Link #1062
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
A few things

-Arukas fragment is not a fire fragment, its molecular movement. Wich in turn causes friction that ignites.
-Eves Doppelganger would be of that clasification as well as its molecular restructuring.
(remember that Setsuna said that doppelganger cant create more mass then the original body) *law of physics* Tho due to the device implant she could.

Thats how deep the writer goes into it as far as explanation of a fragment.

So simply stating a power is this or that realy wont do. Cruzes power cant be light it simply cant.

Also im not downplaying Cruzes inteligence im simply highlighting it.

Remember that Christ himself was trickquestioned by many, scolars,priests and eventualy by the King of Judea Herod. Like when they asked him about the adultress and he said let the one who is without sin cast the first stone.
A part of being Christ has to be extreme inteligence. A fool with great powers still cant be the Christ. ^^
So in the part of being smart he qualifies as well.
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 09:38   Link #1063
Dragonkid11
A random-man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
No one pointed out Cruz's best moment?

Cross-Dressing.

Wonder if Cruz's real fragment powers is to turn into a female.
Awesome,but what the heck haha

Alright some serious moment,

Cruz power is for surely,NOT RESURRECTION
If he have,he would have not went to hell for a 10 minutes trip

And one thing...
If Aruke power is moving in the state of molecules...can she created a particles cannon?(It basically launching the particles near the speed of light...and it is so fast that it can pierce through anything...except wall of universe...)
Dragonkid11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 09:55   Link #1064
Homura7

Why bother, people? Magin already gave the answer.

Guess I'll start calling Cruz Christ the Second too.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 09:56   Link #1065
shadowii

Dragonkid11
The particule cannon idea is cool but i dont think so
I think the extent of her molecule moving is heat based. If not she wouldnt have been helpless after blade figured out how to use satens fragment to absorb heat.
One thing though, can aruka fly?
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 10:52   Link #1066
Ca12nag3

Well about your heat based thing read your science book. Moving molecules fast creates heat, thats basicaly what she can do. No more no less.
So when Blade absorbs the heat she could keep moving the molecules all she wants but its like bringing water to the ocean ^^.
Its not heat based its molecule based >creating heat.
Nothing can create more heat then moving molecules. Shes a microwave! :P
Old 2009-11-19, 11:08   Link #1067
Homura7

Blade better not meet her again, or else he will feel Aruka's true power in his flesh (according with what I could translate from volume 6, she wasn't even using half of her power against him). And I must remind Blade has no "The Fourth Wave" anymore.
Old 2009-11-19, 11:08   Link #1068
shadowii

Ca12nag3
thats nice (knew that and was not arguing otherwise)...so can she fly or not
Old 2009-11-19, 11:10   Link #1069
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
^
thats nice...so can she fly or not
I assume you're basing your question from that spread depicting Arclight and his whole army. Maybe she can fly, who knows.
Old 2009-11-19, 11:16   Link #1070
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
I assume you're basing your question from that spread depicting Arclight and his whole army. Maybe she can fly, who knows.
that and those weird sprints she seems to do where she blasts forward like a jet without touching the ground
Old 2009-11-19, 11:43   Link #1071
Ca12nag3

Well if you heat up molecules fast enough they create explosion , just like putting something in the microwave that dont belong in it BOOM. So she might be able to jet. Depends how well she can use her power then she can fly i guess.

Another thing tho she said she can controle the movement of molecules. That would also mean she can stop movement. That would make her able to create ice.... You see moving molecules creates heat but stopping movement creates cold.

Thats why her power is molecule based like i said earlier, she also says it herself and therefor she aint limited to 1 element like fire or water or earth *alchemy terms*
The elite Needless have abilities that go beyond mere elements they go to the core of things.

For instance she heated up that 1 guys gun wich is made of steel and she doesnt touch it.
Old 2009-11-19, 11:52   Link #1072
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ca12nag3 View Post
Well if you heat up molecules fast enough they create explosion , just like putting something in the microwave that dont belong in it BOOM. So she might be able to jet. Depends how well she can use her power then she can fly i guess.

Another thing tho she said she can controle the movement of molecules. That would also mean she can stop movement. That would make her able to create ice.... You see moving molecules creates heat but stopping movement creates cold.
If she could do that she would have when blade threw a giant fireball at her. her fragment isnt called "Agnischiwatas" or "breath of the fire god" for nothing. I think slowing down molecules would be a different power then speeding it up (a microwave cant be used freeze things). The rule is still one fragment to one needless.

Gun example is still heat, if she wasnt only using 10% of her power around the resistance she would have melted the gun and that guys body.

Last edited by shadowii; 2009-11-19 at 12:21.
Old 2009-11-19, 11:57   Link #1073
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Get Blade back in a science facility and work on his condition.Hope they find Gido...or probably the only that died in the PF Zero blast....

I miss that oldman.
Old 2009-11-19, 11:59   Link #1074
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Get Blade back in a science facility and work on his condition.Hope they find Gido...or probably the only that died in the PF Zero blast....

I miss that oldman.
Gido's been in a gigantic explosion before he wont die.
Old 2009-11-19, 12:15   Link #1075
Homura7

Blade's brain was all messed up since the day he was born, there's no way to repair it, just like Arclight's messed eye and chest.

This is the third time Blade's personality change, but I'm glad of that, because the mistery of his personality changes has been solved. Unfortunately, his liking for young girls turned even higher, to the point he now beats them like a pederast.

Wonder how Gido would feel... They thought nš79 project was success........................................... ..........................................
Old 2009-11-19, 12:16   Link #1076
Sekirei07

Actually Blade was a very nice boy when he was born. Just Gido sucks ass as a parent lol

I wonder about Blade using Eve's power. I wonder if he cant because of his metal bone structure. Since all that is inorganic matter and Eve's power transfers her organic matter into anything as long as it does not exceed her mass much.

Could Blade not do it because of the metal? Because it would not change since its not actually part of his body but just a add on?
Sekirei07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-19, 12:20   Link #1077
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Actually Blade was a very nice boy when he was born. Just Gido sucks ass as a parent lol
No, Gido has nothing to do with that as parent but as scientist.

Quote:
I wonder about Blade using Eve's power. I wonder if he cant because of his metal bone structure. Since all that is inorganic matter and Eve's power transfers her organic matter into anything as long as it does not exceed her mass much.
Eve's fragment is like Zero, originally created during the Eve project. Thus it cannot be copied.
Old 2009-11-19, 12:27   Link #1078
shadowii

I think Gido would agree sekirei07.
Gido: remembers blade before, takes one look at him now, falls to the floor: IM A FAILURE
Old 2009-11-19, 12:30   Link #1079
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowii View Post
I think Gido would agree sekirei.
Gido: remembers blade before, takes one look at him now, falls to the floor: IM A FAILURE
It was his fault among others Blade turned this. They messed up with his brain and created that multiple personality disorder being. If Gido finds the truth he's gonna be even more depressed
Old 2009-11-19, 13:23   Link #1080
Ca12nag3

Hmm whats the problem? Blade likes girls dont we all?!!! *hears the crowd roar* ^^

Tags
action, comedy, seinen