Notices

Old 2018-06-09, 01:44   Link #21
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

-Bakatter being Bakatter
-Narou Light Novel anime being cancelled

*pulls out the junk food*
Yeah, good riddance.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 02:26   Link #22
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
As a Chinese, I am pretty happy to see Nidome gets shut down.
Good, very good.

BUT.

I am pretty unhappy at the whole development of the event.
Because too many Chinese mobs are pulling thingas out of proportion only because they want to play with fire.
Serious, death threats to the VAs are just out right disgusting and diridculous.
Fabricating contents in the LN to make the author is also not good.

It feels embarrassing how some of my people just simply has no class in their behavior.
rather than just Chinese, i think every countries have similar problem with internet, when you are behind the screen and no one can see you, things get really terrible, especially when they get moral high grounds. The irony is, most of the time some of them aren't reading or knowing the work involved and just ran along the crowd. Death threats to authors of some books is actually do happen before in Japan.

Though i do sense that the nationalistic in CN is especially strong, the the point that they all share some similarity with anti-foreigners mentality in all of revelant CN board i came across before
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-09, 04:54   Link #23
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
On a side but related note, Satoru Abo, the illustrator of the manga, have protected his twitter account. I guess he wanted to protect himself from the mob who would be happy to roast him on charge of guilt by association.

He was best known in the Touhou and Kantai Collection fandoms as a fan and doujinshi artist.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-10, 14:31   Link #24
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

On a side note as well, I had a little time and went skimming, but recently, a person named "Natsume Yuudai 夏目雄大" also suffered a similar fate. He made a lot of bad comments several years ago, ranging from perversion and making fun of females to hate speech, and no one bothered to delete them after he became famous.

It isn't really anime-related and there doesn't seem to be any Western news on him, so you may have to search on the Japanese web to get more information.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-06-10, 16:28   Link #25
Nivek von Beldo

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
On a side note as well, I had a little time and went skimming, but recently, a person named "Natsume Yuudai 夏目雄大" also suffered a similar fate. He made a lot of bad comments several years ago, ranging from perversion and making fun of females to hate speech, and no one bothered to delete them after he became famous.

It isn't really anime-related and there doesn't seem to be any Western news on him, so you may have to search on the Japanese web to get more information.
They try to make the same with Josh Allen but Buffalo Bills Were deat set with him
Nivek von Beldo is offline   Reply With Quote