Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-12-07, 11:38   Link #1741
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Oh hells yes he is.

I do understand why he doesn't think he is though.

Actually if you think about it, Felmenia and Liliana both were able to easily defeat the enemy magicians in this volume.

Even though their magic style is said to be behind the modern world's, with a bit of modern magic training they're able to surpass a low tier magician, and its mentioned that Felmenia didn't even have to fully activate her mana furnace.

So the fantasy world magic isn't that far behind. Suimei's just that good.
magic based element is far behind but as you say they have outrageous teacher and talent
suimei not considered himself genius because he faced opponent who on par with ten who fell into a greed and he pay great effort for it
, i also have same opinion if ten who fall into a great , his father and his predecessor is monster from ancient time :v and he managed to keep up with that monster only 10 year soaked in mysteries , that blode homonculus also saying suimei defeated ten who fell into greed twice right?
well in case isrina,if she have battle with suimei as long she not have spell to penetrate brilliant golden fortress , i doubt she can win
do you think leader-dono is someone who weird , he usually open talk with plalyfull think and ended up with great meaning

Last edited by ReiKazumi; 2018-12-07 at 12:22.
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-09, 13:19   Link #1742
Narberal
King of the Night

Ugh damn after reading StB's 186 page thread and 88 page here my head hurts...

Well my rant on this thread: Sixth with his/her delusion in the first few page, then started hating Erotora, and kept spamming the "at least he isn't some other rapist from other ln/wn stories" line, which got annoying and also kept saying "death march and smartphone are trash" without telling why. even though Sugar doesn't rape too

My rant on the story: Just don't like how they kept underestimating the mc(but with seeing the latest development, him revealing it then hopefully no more of this bs)... Oh, and that I just hate how mc just use brainwashing to just get out of most of stuff, specially the one he did to Mizuki, even though he could have just turn down her confession(inb4 someone says that he did it to protect her from those mage hunter, you forgot that if he really wants to protect her then he shouldnt even be making friends with them in the first place).

and lol at how Erotora kept on saying how Laon is his rival/enemy for saying how trash this story is back then, but now

On another note.. hopefully the brainwashing he did to Mizuki gets undone (btw I'm not a Mizuki fan or anything, I just don't like the whole brainwashing part) (inb4 Sixth says again that "brainwashing is better than a horny wn/ln mc raping girls" like wtf, we all know that those are both wrong, so stop saying that crap repeatedly.)

Edit: Oh right, wasn't one of the chapters said that the brainwashing is taking a toll on her? hopefully if the brainwashing gets undone, her mind won't break.

Last edited by Narberal; 2018-12-09 at 13:31.
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-10, 22:25   Link #1743
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Spoiler for New WN Ch:
Old 2018-12-10, 22:28   Link #1744
tsunade666

oh joy. Bringing back your new girl to go isekai.
Old 2018-12-13, 03:23   Link #1745
soricfetita

so, if suimei banged hydemary would it be considered pedophilia :?
soricfetita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 22:29   Link #1746
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Volume 8 out in English by JNC

Just a bonus "Interview" type short story and a glossary.

We're fully caught up with Japan.
Old 2018-12-21, 01:53   Link #1747
soricfetita

any news about volume 9?
Old 2018-12-21, 01:58   Link #1748
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Overlap's already announced their Jan 2019 releases and Isekai Mahou isn't one of them.
Old 2018-12-21, 17:02   Link #1749
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Overlap's already announced their Jan 2019 releases and Isekai Mahou isn't one of them.
I'm wondering more than ever what's causing the delay on Overlap's side.
Has anything like this ever happened for publications of WNs?

Plus it seems quite unprofessional for the publisher to not tell the author what's causing the issue, especially when the author's manuscript for Vol 9 are all ready for printing and put on Narou to boot.
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-21, 19:31   Link #1750
soricfetita

I say we should boycot overlap!
Old 2018-12-24, 01:11   Link #1751
tsunade666

is isekai mahou selling well? because I cant think of a reason to delay and money grabber story.
Old 2018-12-25, 03:48   Link #1752
soricfetita

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
is isekai mahou selling well? because I cant think of a reason to delay and money grabber story.
I remember reading sometime in july something about 400,000 copies. I'm not sure if it was for all the volumes in total (which is the most probable) or for something else, back then I posted the site here but it looks like it doesn't work anymore. I'll try digging some more
Old 2018-12-25, 03:54   Link #1753
tsunade666

400k only? that's a bit low but I can't tell because most of the series I follow that I ask the number of sales are in millions. I remember Aria having 2m sales before anime even starts and its only around single digits volume back then. But. Then again, I heard having 50k sales in volumes is already the mark of top rated story.
Old 2018-12-25, 03:58   Link #1754
soricfetita

I dunno, I'm not really interested in other ln so I don't have anything to compare it to
I found the site again though, this time the link works (I hope!) http://ln-news.com/archives/77326/post-77326/
Old 2018-12-26, 02:42   Link #1755
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
400k only? that's a bit low but I can't tell because most of the series I follow that I ask the number of sales are in millions. I remember Aria having 2m sales before anime even starts and its only around single digits volume back then. But. Then again, I heard having 50k sales in volumes is already the mark of top rated story.
400k copies sold means ~50k per volume.

That's pretty damn good.
Old 2018-12-26, 07:12   Link #1756
tsunade666

now that you mentioned it. by simple division, it indeed shows a 50k per volume. that's already selling pretty good even without anime.

still, why the delay?
Old 2018-12-26, 11:29   Link #1757
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

We don't know.

Sam made a post a month or so ago and all he said was that the series isn't cancelled but it's cursed.

My guess is artist issues again.
Old 2019-01-01, 22:16   Link #1758
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

i think hidemary is look like this
Spoiler:
Old 2019-01-01, 22:50   Link #1759
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

What series is that from?
Old 2019-01-01, 22:55   Link #1760
tsunade666