AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-17, 13:28   Link #1
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Genkai Totsuki Monster Monpiece (PSVITA)

Compile Heart delivers yet another all girl game (no male cast whatsoever), this time featuring Monster Girls!

http://www.compileheart.com/mon-mon/

So far, confirmed Character Designers include Emaru Jyon (More renowned for yaoi), The character designer for Yumekui Merry, Senmu to newcomers like Patricia and Touko.

Feel free to add more artists to the list since the site uses an image format and there is no wikipedia entry yet.

Last edited by asaqe; 2012-11-18 at 00:50.
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-06, 04:29   Link #2
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Well a month later and I gotten more update of the artists, the recent group of artists revealed is 85% hentai artists with the regulars, chances are Tsunako and Takehito will join in soon enough.

My Response?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UYBDymDwxg
Old 2012-12-06, 05:09   Link #3
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Too bad I can't play this, since it's on the Vita. I'm really interested in the art, and the system looks like a kind of Card game together with TBS?
Old 2012-12-07, 14:29   Link #4
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Yep, it is an cardgame, why else will it have 50 illustrators?
Old 2012-12-09, 16:19   Link #5
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
YouTube

yeah

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-28, 22:35   Link #6
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

So does anyone know who are all of the illustrators, CH putting it in illustration text doesn't make it easy for me to search on the internet and Wikipedia has yet to have an entry for the game.
Old 2014-01-20, 19:11   Link #7
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Monster Monpiece will be coming out to NA/EU Spring 2014, but with some censoring. *booooooo*
just waiting on which cards or whatever they're censoring. and there seems to be a lot
of complaining already regarding them censoring this game...on their site.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/...nster-monpiece

censoring complaints 101:
http://forum.ideafintl.com/?forum=329220
Old 2014-01-21, 17:34   Link #8
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xefi View Post
Monster Monpiece will be coming out to NA/EU Spring 2014, but with some censoring. *booooooo*
just waiting on which cards or whatever they're censoring. and there seems to be a lot
of complaining already regarding them censoring this game...on their site.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/01/...nster-monpiece

censoring complaints 101:
http://forum.ideafintl.com/?forum=329220
The censorship was uneeded to be honest, I mean they keep the rubbing intact so why would they need to remove pictures of girls in undies? This is truly a highest level of stupidity at this point, even more so because the game is already very niche to begin with so they didn't really need to cause a shitstorm and having hundred of people deciding to boycott the game.
Old 2014-01-21, 17:52   Link #9
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

^ yeah, i'm pretty much disappointed with it as well. still surprise to see them brining this
game over though. but i dont like game being censored nor will i support such action from them.

Source: http://forum.ideafintl.com/post/mons...n-only-6725075
Quote:
Disclaimer

Idea Factory International, Inc. would like to inform fans and prospective users of Monster Monpiece that we have made the decision to remove several Monster Girl images from the North American and European versions of Monster Monpiece. The gameplay, game system, and storyline are fully intact and Idea Factory International strives to localize and publish Idea Factory titles with the same content as their Japanese releases. Here is the list of Monster Girls whose images have been limited to that of their level 1, 2, or 3 evolution form due to the strong sexual nature of the card images: Vampire, Kraken, Goblin, Cockatrice, Kobold, Skeleton, Titania, Bahamut, Fia, Brownie, Pegasus, Mandragora, Mau Sibau, Rafflesia, Death Scorpion, Phantom, and Tengu.

We fully understand that there are needs and demands for the complete version of these games. Our intention and motivation is to offer Idea Factory titles in a form that is as close as possible to the Japanese versions. This was a tough decision, but we would greatly appreciate your understanding and support.

If there are any further questions, please contact us at support@ideafintl.com.
comments: well, looks like this game is going to be PSN download only...what a shame since
i'd love to have a physical copy. i guess those cards were too sexy to be left alone.

meh, i'll probably not pick this game up anymore since i dont support any form of censorship.
i'll move along to another game. i might pick this up when it gets really cheaper, but
definitely not picking it up day one now.
Old 2014-01-21, 19:10   Link #10
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany View Post
The censorship was uneeded to be honest, I mean they keep the rubbing intact so why would they need to remove pictures of girls in undies? This is truly a highest level of stupidity at this point, even more so because the game is already very niche to begin with so they didn't really need to cause a shitstorm and having hundred of people deciding to boycott the game.
Given the toddlerconish nature of some of the art. I dont think it would survived a m rating.
Old 2014-01-21, 19:35   Link #11
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

while browsing around their a$$ full of complains forum about the censorship, i ran
into a guy with a link to the card pictures stage 1-3. it's a pretty nice list to see
all the cards (i guess all..not sure) and what they look like for each stage of stripping.
some of them look VERY nice.

http://seventhstyle.com/2013/01/29/m...rogress-chart/

lol...the censorships are inconsistence. they will probably censored even more cards
that they didn't listed down the line.
Images
Old 2014-01-21, 19:36   Link #12
defki

http://imageshack.com/a/img856/6803/0wbg.png

Honestly I fail to see what about this pics is so bad that it warrants censoring and would not pass as M especially considering that the game was rated 12 by PEGI. Nor do I understand the logic behind some of the choices when I look at the cards gallery.

This censorship is just stupid and will only cost them sales.
defki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-21, 20:41   Link #13
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

I guess with the flooding of games for the next 3 months, I can skip on this localization and just import the used one from Japan then.
Old 2014-01-21, 20:49   Link #14
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Compile Heart delivers yet another all girl game (no male cast whatsoever), this time featuring Monster Girls!

http://www.compileheart.com/mon-mon/

So far, confirmed Character Designers include Emaru Jyon (More renowned for yaoi), The character designer for Yumekui Merry, Senmu to newcomers like Patricia and Touko.

Feel free to add more artists to the list since the site uses an image format and there is no wikipedia entry yet.
Sorry to bust that bubble but the male character is you. Its basicly a date sim with cards lol
Old 2014-01-21, 21:05   Link #15
Xefi
癸亥 (guǐhài)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vigo View Post
http://imageshack.com/a/img856/6803/0wbg.png

Honestly I fail to see what about this pics is so bad that it warrants censoring and would not pass as M especially considering that the game was rated 12 by PEGI. Nor do I understand the logic behind some of the choices when I look at the cards gallery.

This censorship is just stupid and will only cost them sales.
damn, I'm very sadden that Mau Shibau (cute & cool), Pegasus (that a$$), and Vampire (so moe) are on the list. I kind of liking
the Mau Shibau one; she looks very cute & cool.

*sad face*
Old 2014-01-25, 07:01   Link #16
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Given the toddlerconish nature of some of the art. I dont think it would survived a m rating.
Didn't see any card like that though, a toddler is not a girl that looks below 10. Even goblin wouldn't fall at that, you have to remember she's not fully on her feet.
Old 2014-03-04, 11:10   Link #17
Dark Wing

Yea I figured this game wouldn't make it state side without the heavy censoring. Time to export...again.
Old 2014-03-04, 12:13   Link #18
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Moero Chronicle opening movie

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 21:31   Link #19
Hana
izumi

They released some new screen shots on the official site too.. Just hope they announce some release date soon ^^
Hana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-11, 01:57   Link #20
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote