AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2018-09-18, 23:11   Link #121
Uribatake

Wow, what an ending. Ichiro Okouchi is definitely one of the ballsiest writers in the industry, and I have to applaud this valiant attempt at writing a big climax to the entire Lupin III anime franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxbox360 View Post
Rebecca looks more grown up and who was that diana woman from the sub?
Diana is from The Pursuit of Harimao's Treasure, the special that marked Kanichi Kurita's debut as Lupin's voice.
Uribatake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-20, 00:56   Link #122
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

This was a GREAT ending to the series! I'm so happy and sad that it ended this way. It was perfect in every way imaginable, and I'm hoping the capture of Ling sets up a future series with Albert.

Now, I'm going to go back and watch the previous Lupin series. Are the movies canon? In what order should I watch the movies and the series?
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-20, 01:03   Link #123
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akumaten View Post
So the twist about Ami is that....
Spoiler for Origin of name:
I guess if she was, she wouldn't insist on the "correct" pronunciation of her name. I can't really hear the difference myself.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-20, 04:35   Link #124
foxbox360
New Age Badass

They definitely gonna be more Lupin the third in the future since that Albert story-line is still hanging, Will they conclude it in a movie next year?
Old 2018-10-02, 22:48   Link #125
Requiem-x
The slacking one

I had a gut feeling to save this finale for last, and it was right on the money. This was simply great, full of fun, callbacks, and a hell of a final twist I'm pretty much new to Lupin, but even my jaw dropped at THAT. Now, who's responsible for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uribatake View Post
Wow, what an ending. Ichiro Okouchi is definitely one of the ballsiest writers in the industry, and I have to applaud this valiant attempt at writing a big climax to the entire Lupin III anime franchise.
Why, thank you. That's a name I'll have to look out for from now on. I wouldn't say it was a final climax, since you still got Albert around, but it certainly felt like a great way to end this iteration, and I'll absolutely look forward to whatever comes next, hopefully on the hands of a good writer once again.

Despite some bumps along the way, this was still a hell of a ride that finally made me understand why this guy is an icon to this very day. SoLs, dramas and romances are all fine, but sometimes you just want to see some crazy action, intrigue, mystery, and cool guys being cool, and this series provided that and then some great and interesting character moments. Final opinion is, well, just see the title for the last episode.

Viva Lupin the III indeed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uribatake View Post
Diana is from The Pursuit of Harimao's Treasure, the special that marked Kanichi Kurita's debut as Lupin's voice.
Thank you for that as well.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote