AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-08-02, 19:30   Link #24301
Wood_Woody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Spoiler for 65-2, rough translation:
Spoiler for 65-2:
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-02, 22:43   Link #24302
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Spoiler for 65-2:
Spoiler for 65-2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wood_Woody View Post
Spoiler for 65-2:
Spoiler for 65-2:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 11:49   Link #24303
Chris38

Chapter 65-2 is out in the usual place.
Old 2013-08-04, 13:27   Link #24304
GrimJack

very good chapter now that I read it in english

well the world is in trouble now how will Tsukune and his friends get out of this predicament lol
Old 2013-08-04, 14:46   Link #24305
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
very good chapter now that I read it in english

well the world is in trouble now how will Tsukune and his friends get out of this predicament lol
Either the Bus Driver is going to do something pretty awesome to save everyone's skin or Akasha is going to return, which has been implied in the latest chapter.

Still, that won't prevent this arc from having pretty serious consequences, due to the thing that Alucard has done.

After all, I'm pretty sure that the masquerade has been pretty much broken, due to what Alucard has done.

Of course, it's most likely a part of Moka's and Tsukune's "destiny" that Jack Frost talked about, but it still doesn't prevent the fact that the manga's "dark" theme, might continue for quite a long period of time, since I think that Ikeda went a little too far, to actually go back to the comedy theme that this manga had, before the current arc occurred.

There has just been too many "serious" things that occurred, for something like that to happen...
Old 2013-08-04, 14:51   Link #24306
Soji

Chris38@ Agree with what you say.
Also we can't forget about Tsukune current situation and Moka situation as well.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 15:01   Link #24307
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Chris38@ Agree with what you say.
Also we can't forget about Tsukune current situation and Moka situation as well.
Yeah, but I think that their Shinso or "Alucard" blood is going to heal them to the point where their "physical" wounds won't be mortal anymore.

After all, while they probably can't pull stunts like what Alucard did, but their regenerative abilities are probably the highest in the current "good guys" group.

Of course, for Tsukune it might be a double edged sword, since I don't think that his "condition", has fully returned to normal ... but, it's still better, then ending up dead

Obviously, the same can't be said about the "mental" wounds that they have obtained, but unfortunately, in the current situation ... I don't see them having an opportunity to recover from that...

On a slightly different topic, I wonder ... if in the current situation, Haiji and Gin, along with Ling Ling, will finally make some reappearance, since we haven't seen them, for quite a long period of time...
Old 2013-08-04, 16:26   Link #24308
Tachibana
タチバナ

I liked how Akua gave up on revenge in this chapter, I didn't expect her to go down the road of redemption so soon.
Old 2013-08-04, 16:51   Link #24309
Shinon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Chapter 65-2 is out in the usual place.
where is this usual place?
Old 2013-08-04, 18:35   Link #24310
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinon View Post
where is this usual place?
there are various usual places none of which we can name here because of forum rules
Old 2013-08-04, 19:36   Link #24311
shalala

Just wondering is chapter 65 split into 2? Dammmn was this chapter good. With Alucard killing erverything in sight and Akua also being killing clone Alucard which was awesome but sadly she most likely has die I guess. I feel sorry for her sister that was proper messed up. But I wonder why Alucard views Akasha as the "bomb" and Moka as the "fuse". Because him killing her doesn't seeem it would end well for him or anyone if she is "bomb".

Now with the castle crashed smack down into the middle of Toyko? this pretty much will lead to all the other Monsters that dislikes humans to appear and start doing what they want to. What would this mean to the yokai school and what would the headmaster do once he gets updated with the events what has just happened?
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 20:23   Link #24312
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Just wondering is chapter 65 split into 2?
Yes, Ikeda did the same thing with chapter 59 I believe (the month he was ill so perhaps he had something going on again in his life. It remains to be seen if they will be put together in the volumes but I expect so...
Old 2013-08-04, 21:11   Link #24313
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The more and more I see this arc seems R+V is ending.
Old 2013-08-04, 22:18   Link #24314
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Personally, while we might be getting closer to the ending, I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon.

After all, I doubt that resolving the conflict that Alucard initiated is going to take a single arc, unless the length of that arc is going to be even longer then the current one.
Old 2013-08-04, 22:21   Link #24315
ImperialFlameGod8190

This manga is hitting the monthly manga curse this arc alone has lasted what 3-4 years and from the looks of things the mangaka doesn't know how he wants to end it
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-04, 23:41   Link #24316
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I'd definitely say Season Two is drawing to an end, though there's still Season Three. And it'll be interesting to see where the heroes go from here. Will they go back to the academy, or remain in the human world to try and thwart Alucard's diabolical plans. Granted nothing can ever be the same now, their carefree days are over. Omote is dead, Tsukune wounded physically and mentally, and the rest of the heroes are unknown.

To me the series is going down the Star Wars route. In Season One, the heroes prevailed and stopped a possible war between humans and youkai. In Season Two, the true mastermind appeared and the heroes failed to stop his plans for war. So it'll be up to Tsukune and friends in Season Three to stop the megalomaniac called Alucard once and for all, before he destroys the world and remakes it in his twisted image. Rest assured, it is far from over. In a sense, it's only just begun.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 02:26   Link #24317
silvercrow108
Tempest of Conviction

hope theres a past arc or deus ex machina to save them all not just the the main chara but all the chara including jasmine and the villain except allucard of course
Old 2013-08-05, 02:31   Link #24318
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercrow108 View Post
hope theres a past arc or deus ex machina to save them all not just the the main chara but all the chara including jasmine and the villain except allucard of course
I hope that won't happen, since introducing the concept of time travel, definitely complicates the plot.

In other words, there are some things that you need to deal with, since the "dead" won't return.

Basically, not everyone can have a happy and untroubled life...
Old 2013-08-05, 09:01   Link #24319
Wood_Woody

I had a re-read of this months chapter in "the usual place". I have a feeling that the bus driver's observation about the absurd amount of power is not Alucard's main body waking up (that takes time after all) but that it's Akasha becoming active. After all, the rosary has just been smashed to pieces and that was the connection between Moka and Akasha. She's likely sensed that the connection has been broken and knows that spells all kinds of trouble, and thus is waking up to put a stop to things.

What I meant earlier by Alucard creating a lot of enemies in a short time, is that each character is strong in their own right but wouldn't be enough to defeat Alucard in a straight out one on one fight. Collectively though, it might be different story.

Consider last time Alucard was fought, it was just Akasha, Fuhai and Mikogami that sealed him up. Potentially this time around, it's Ura (who's bound to appear in the next chapter looking seriously pissed off, look what happened the last time that occured!), Akua, Tsukune, Fuhai, and just about everyone else left. I'm sure Issa will show up soon too, probably as the one who would have most likely freed Akasha.
Wood_Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-05, 10:50   Link #24320
Chris38

Quote:
I had a re-read of this months chapter in "the usual place". I have a feeling that the bus driver's observation about the absurd amount of power is not Alucard's main body waking up (that takes time after all) but that it's Akasha becoming active. After all, the rosary has just been smashed to pieces and that was the connection between Moka and Akasha. She's likely sensed that the connection has been broken and knows that spells all kinds of trouble, and thus is waking up to put a stop to things.
Maybe, but it's hard to say, how much time is needed to awaken Alucard, especially a few minutes after he has been "put to sleep".

We will see in the next chapter, if this theory is actually true ...

Quote:
What I meant earlier by Alucard creating a lot of enemies in a short time, is that each character is strong in their own right but wouldn't be enough to defeat Alucard in a straight out one on one fight. Collectively though, it might be different story.

Consider last time Alucard was fought, it was just Akasha, Fuhai and Mikogami that sealed him up. Potentially this time around, it's Ura (who's bound to appear in the next chapter looking seriously pissed off, look what happened the last time that occured!), Akua, Tsukune, Fuhai, and just about everyone else left. I'm sure Issa will show up soon too, probably as the one who would have most likely freed Akasha.
They would still need to bypass Alucard's insane regeneration skills ... and fight the clone along with the "real body" - since, I think that if Akasha returns she will be again, separated from Alucard's "main body", which might be actually the thing that "Miyabi" wants to happen.

Not to mention, we don't know in what state Akasha is going to be, when she wakes up ... Issa ... well, we have no idea how powerful he is, and if he is even still alive, since Alucard - "Miyabi", might have gotten "rid" of him, already.

Finally, there is also the fact that, pretty much everyone from the "group", apart from the Bus Driver, has received various levels of injuries, mental and physical ones, which prevent them from fighting at their full power.

So, in my opinion ... they still aren't ready / powerful enough to actually fight Alucard.

They might force him to retreat ... but, it will still be a quite difficult task.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire