AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2007-09-09, 15:54   Link #1
Omfgbbqwtf

Top 10 Most Evil Women

This was posted in another forum that I visit quite often. I thought it is pretty interesting, so I like to share with everyone.

Personally, I think #2 is the sickest woman among them all. What she did to her husband is just....nasty. Please do share your thoughts and perheps list some of the evil ones that are not on the list, and um......enjoy the good read

http://listverse.com/crime/top-10-most-evil-women
Omfgbbqwtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-09, 16:58   Link #2
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

I was surprised to see queen isabella on there. Yes, number 2 is sick. However, I wish they'd improve Elizabeth Bathory's videogame counterpart's rune drops .
Old 2007-09-09, 17:10   Link #3
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

#2, wow how could a person be that sick and disgusting. That was just disturbing, there is no way a sane person could do that, she is 100% psycho. Now on #1 why would anyone do what she did, what was her motive to kill so many female?
Old 2007-09-09, 17:50   Link #4
Omfgbbqwtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
#2, wow how could a person be that sick and disgusting. That was just disturbing, there is no way a sane person could do that, she is 100% psycho. Now on #1 why would anyone do what she did, what was her motive to kill so many female?
Hm.. I would like to know too, but I guess maybe she is just plain psycho, just like every other women on the list. It is also weird that most of the women on the list either killed her husband or innocent children. I wonder why there is so much hatred towards those children?
Omfgbbqwtf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-10, 01:03   Link #5
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

You're being silly. It's the law of large numbers at work. We're talking about billions of people throughout history. If you have to take the absolute most worst most evil people, you *will* find them. Relatively speaking, all of them are pretty tame compared to some of the nastier men in recent history.
Old 2007-09-10, 22:10   Link #6
ibreatheanime

interesting, but I cant say that they are "The most evil women in history". However they are some of the more infamous ones.
ibreatheanime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 14:23   Link #7
silent_halo
the figure in the mirror

not evil but misunderstood and mentaly challenged
mary bell
killed two boys but living a life of pain and selling herself.

but on the most evil women in history.......
like ibreatheanime said some of them are iether unkown/unfamous or simply kept a secret and you can't judge the most evil beacuse it is ALL baised on a diffrents point of view.
e.g

~~~michael says jack the ripper was misunderstood phscopath who didn't understand what he was doing.
~~~sarah says jack the ripper was an evil twisted pervert who should have been killed in the same way he killed the women.

it is all baised on opinion ^^
silent_halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 14:30   Link #8
Atheuz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demongod86 View Post
You're being silly. It's the law of large numbers at work. We're talking about billions of people throughout history. If you have to take the absolute most worst most evil people, you *will* find them. Relatively speaking, all of them are pretty tame compared to some of the nastier men in recent history.
Alright so there was Hitler and Stalin etc who ordered the death of millions of people - But did they ever actually go into the obviously very comfortable situation of stabbing a man 37 times, skinning him, then decapitating him ..?

(Obviously this chick is comparable to say Ted Bundy, but in no way does his crimes make hers pale)

One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic.
Atheuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 16:02   Link #9
User65554
Disabled By Request

Quote:
One death is a tragedy; a million is a statistic.
This is, sadly, very true. A friend of mine who I have known for a long time last year began researching his family tree. He discovered that, through his Jewish German grandmother, he was related to about 20 people who had in fact been killed during the holocaust. As he is very interested in history, he of course knew the great numbers of Jews, and other peoples, who had been killed under the Nazi regime. But discovering that he was related to some of them really made him stop and think.
User65554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 16:10   Link #10
Cyz
"Show it to me"

It figures that Elizabeth Bathory will be on the top. She's insane to begin with. Isn't she the one who bathe in blood?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 16:17   Link #11
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I wonder if history will have Karla Homolka, Ann Coulter, Barbara Bush, Margaret Thatcher up there.

Okay the first one is serious, the other 3 are a bit on the joking side. There's nothing funny though about what Karla Homolka did. I think even non-canadians are familiar with her story.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 16:41   Link #12
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
I found the list very interesting and scary. Number two was just wow how the hell can someone even think of doing that? Number one was unimaginable because I don't want to imagine people being tortured like that. I feel sorry for the victims of number nine, because that sounds pretty mean.
KholdStare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-11, 22:36   Link #13
Jechtsphere
The Black Swordsman

Send a message via MSN to Jechtsphere
Hey my ex g/f isn't on the list...odd >.>

lol

interesting list though, messed up how people can do such things.

anyone ever see the show Most Evil on Discovery Times channel? pretty interesting.
Jechtsphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 00:47   Link #14
Chibi Nasu
Katsu~n wa Hyoutei

Send a message via AIM to Chibi Nasu Send a message via MSN to Chibi Nasu Send a message via Yahoo to Chibi Nasu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
(Obviously this chick is comparable to say Ted Bundy, but in no way does his crimes make hers pale)
Don't just look at the more widely-known cases, though, like Ted Bundy. If you do even a quick search on male serial killers, you'll find plenty of people that make her attack on her husband seem tame. Not saying it's not sick, because it definitely definitely is, but there's been far worse cases out there, as disturbing as that is.

Jeffrey Dahmer is a well-known case that's pretty disturbing. He murdered young men, tortures and kills them, and then mutilates and has sex with their corpses before eating them.

Alfred Fish (abducted a 10-year-old girl so he could eat her), Richard Trenton Chase (murdered animals and people and drank blended concoctions of their blood and brains because he believed he needed to replenish his blood), Eddie Gein (real-life inspiration behind fictional killers in Silence of the Lambs and Psycho, who murdered women and made vests and stuff out of their skin)... the list goes on.
Chibi Nasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 11:29   Link #15
killmoms
Former Triad Typesetter

No, the number one most evil woman is that dumb bitch I was stuck behind in traffic this morning.

Women can't drive.

[other sexist statements here]
Old 2007-09-12, 15:05   Link #16
silent_halo
the figure in the mirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by killmoms View Post
No, the number one most evil woman is that dumb bitch I was stuck behind in traffic this morning.

Women can't drive.

[other sexist statements here]

we can to....we just CHOOSE to be bad
silent_halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-12, 21:08   Link #17
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperlion View Post
What i wonder is why she wasn't executed, and executed on the spot. Hell, IMO they should have taken her to the desert and left her there to die a slow, painful death.

Last edited by Spectacular_Insanity; 2007-09-14 at 01:20.
Spectacular_Insanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-13, 09:28   Link #18
RavenHawk
Tsundere Killer

Send a message via MSN to RavenHawk Send a message via Yahoo to RavenHawk
Oh man! Number 2 is the ratz! I've heard of choice cut meats, but this one is really psychotic !
RavenHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-14, 11:23   Link #19
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

maybe Elizabeth Bathory is the re-incarnation of Katherine Knight!!! OMG!!!
Old 2007-09-14, 11:55   Link #20
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou

Have anyone see the movie called "Stay Alive"?
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote