AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-11-08, 16:37   Link #201
kuromitsu

I thought Kurama sang pretty well? In an overly melodramatic cookie-cutter VK way that was absolutely ridiculous. XDDD But it's not like he was bad or anything... (or maybe I'm just used to this singing style.) In any case, of course he can sing, it's his song that keeps following him around everywhere. XD (Sung by the seiyuu.)

And bad, bad Tomoe - hitting an idol's face? XDDD
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 18:26   Link #202
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
So do you think we'll see that "other" Tomoe in the contemporary story? My guess is that he'll lose control at some point, and his bad boy self will appear, posing big problems for Nanami. I wouldn't be surprised if it happened at school either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Also, in ep 6 when Nanami was like "someone is here!" I pretty much went "YES, IT'S SUWABE JUNICHI! HE'S HERE! KYAAAA!" XDDD;;; I wonder if we'll see him again... (I suppose the character shows up in the manga eventually as part of Tomoe's backstory.)
The plot actually gets a bit more complicated (and better) later on but I don't know if the anime will reach that point...probably not unless they plan for a second season (which I do hope they will - make a second season that is).

Does anyone know how well the series rating is in Japan right now? Usually if the rating is good over there, we have more hope to expect a second season.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-08, 20:58   Link #203
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Does anyone know how well the series rating is in Japan right now? Usually if the rating is good over there, we have more hope to expect a second season.
So far the series doesn't appear on the listings at Geocities. Mahou Showtime reports the show airs on Tuesdays at 2:05 am. It doesn't appear in that slot on the Geocities list, and even if Mahou was using Japanese timings (Tuesday at 2:05 am = Monday at 26:05), it is not listed for Mondays either. No one's posted a rating for this show over in the ratings thread either. You might ask over there and see if anyone can dig one up.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 07:59   Link #204
Candyshark

I wonder if in most of shoujo material love hits heroine with the speed of a rocket? I kind thought women are a bit subtle in their romantic developement. Anyway I'm glad that series don't loose fire in Nanami-Tomoe dynamic and don't stand still either.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 08:34   Link #205
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
I wonder if in most of shoujo material love hits heroine with the speed of a rocket? I kind thought women are a bit subtle in their romantic developement. Anyway I'm glad that series don't loose fire in Nanami-Tomoe dynamic and don't stand still either.
Technically it wasn't love that hit her but the realization that she kinda-sorta totally likes him. She'd fallen for him earlier, she just didn't realize it until he kissed her.

(Poor Kurama. )
Old 2012-11-09, 09:31   Link #206
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

TBT ratings mean squat for any anime shown in late night broadcast tv slots, the amount of BD/DVD sold will determine if they make a second season or not. This season has three shoujo romance so it will be a though battle but if sales are good enough it would not only mean a second season for any of this shows, but more shoujo mangas animated.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 12:49   Link #207
wraithblack30

could someone help me find where to find this to dl while its airing? its already licensed by funi, so I dont know where to look. ty
wraithblack30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 13:01   Link #208
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Sorry, but no we cannot.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 13:02   Link #209
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

^You're not allowed to ask about download links in this forum.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-11, 14:23   Link #210
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraithblack30 View Post
could someone help me find where to find this to dl while its airing? its already licensed by funi, so I dont know where to look. ty
Er you live in FL according to your profile why not just watch it on Funi's site?

Anyways Shoujo disc sales don't always determine a second season because let's face it Shoujo (except in rare cases) is usually not a top seller. However sometimes if the source material's sales go up (in this case the manga) that could mean we will see a second season.
Old 2012-11-13, 21:14   Link #211
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Episode 7 started all fuwa-fuwa but ended sort of bittersweet.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 15:45   Link #212
LKK

Few topics get me choked up as consistently as a favorite character experiencing the wounds of unrequited love. The last scenes in episode 7 were hard to watch.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 15:50   Link #213
ookamigirl

Nanami still hopless as ever.
Tomoe still tsundere as ever.
Kurama still a player.
It's fun watching Tomoe & Kurama bicker.
Nekota and Kurama situation was kinda nice to watch.
Seems like Nanami really has it bad for Tomoe.
Tomoe and Nanami on a date at the aquarium...
Guess he wasn't aware about the date thing.
Nanami's confession was brave and unexpected.
This was the best episode so far!

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-14, 16:57   Link #214
Bern-san

All 3 shojos have problems with the main couples

Poor Nanami has experienced unrequited love, but I'm sure she'll manage to go on despite that.
Kurama as hilarious as always.

I'm really looking forward to the next episode with the Dragon Lord, let's see how Daisuke Namikawa handles him.
Old 2012-11-14, 20:04   Link #215
kuromitsu

Kurama is awesome. XDDDD I hope his song will be released on the OST, it's so nostalgic. XD Also, he looks pretty cool in his tengu form, I wish we could see more of it. And anyway, how did it go with him and that girl?! XD

Nanami's seiyuu did a great job in this episode, I like her more and more. As for the developments... well, I'm quite sure it's going to turn out fine eventually, so yeah. But they're cute!
Old 2012-11-14, 21:34   Link #216
Kirarakim

Noooooooooo

Okay just kidding, I liked the drama here. I am sure Tomoe will eventually fall for Nanami but it might take a little more for him as he is not used to that type of relationship. It will be more rewarding when it does happen. But the question is will we see it animated?

But cheer up Nanami I am sure you will get the guy or youkai in the end.

Unless I am totally off base and this is not meant to be a romance story.

I have to say I also really like that new girl we've seen in the past few episodes. I already started to ship her with Kurama.
Old 2012-11-15, 06:10   Link #217
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
But the question is will we see it animated?
I'm sure it has to do with some past angst, we've seen some hints for it in the previous eps. And since they're leaving hints I think they're going to animate it (I mean we need some sort of story here...).

Btw the girl is not new, she was already in ep 2.
Old 2012-11-15, 06:36   Link #218
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Btw the girl is not new, she was already in ep 2.
I said in the past few eps

I meant she is starting to get a bigger role. She's clearly not just a background character.
Old 2012-11-15, 19:08   Link #219
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Er...is it just me or did the animation went down in ep 7? Some close up scenes looked okay but overall not as good as previous 6 episodes. I hope this is only a glitch in one episode and the rest of the ep will have good animation again.

Edit: Ep 7 - Ah, seeing that last scene animated was awesome...and very touching. But what Tomoe doesn't know himself, we can see is beginning... The juxtaposition of Nanami's expression and the horse's face/mask on the seal was hilarious!

Edit2: Found the full version of the OP and ED song

http://youtu.be/eiFlkz2c1fU (Full ED)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWbcB...w&feature=plcp (Full OP)

[/TH][/TR][/table]

Last edited by PreSage; 2012-11-15 at 19:41.
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-15, 19:55   Link #220
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Er...is it just me or did the animation went down in ep 7? Some close up scenes looked okay but overall not as good as previous 6 episodes. I hope this is only a glitch in one episode and the rest of the ep will have good animation
I noticed that too. Well every other shows suffers the same fate
mistress_kisara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, shoujo, supernatural